Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"look at his back. she could have stabbed him right then! but she didn't."

OMG, this is SO pathetic!! she WANTED him to see her!

And so much more effective to stab him in the heart when he is sitting down and you are looming over him.

I don't get his point about the 18 seconds. Travs would have been most vulnerable sitting down, that's for sure.

He is STANDING in that photo, nurmi. Sitting is a much more vulnerable position.

OT: Me too - GO LEAFS GO! :):Banane18: - he almost looks like a Leaf, eh?

cough ((((Go habs)))) Sorry, who Nurmi looks like a leaf?

Dear Mr White Shirt Man,

I don't know who you are but you really are in the wrong spot to fall asleep without anyone noticing.

*calling bailiff anytime soon*

Where's that picture of the jury all sleeping and fallen over?

It occurred to me that regardless of any jury verdict, JA lost. Her attempt to kill his reputation backfired and the result was the opposite. Travis has become a national treasure, in a way.

Same guy!!! How disrespectful!

Anyone else wondering what Jodi is thinking about all of this? Seriously. I wonder if she thinks this is going well....

And they thought Snow White was a big problem? Shoot, I feel like Nurmi just pushed me down the rabbit hole now! LOL

I don't know why KN is doing the closing, it is so obvious his heart is not in this. ALso he is trying to use some of Mr. Martinez's ways ie. using a softer voice at times, saying uhuh stuff like that...find your own mannerisms jeez it isn't working. I am so bored...

The only thing missing here is a clown suit

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

:santahat:When I think of who Jodie ended up with as defense team, makes me smile!

Cant believe you can all listen to this. I'm just watching what you write and I'm frustrated.

Just re-watched and she 100% said she returned the gas can to the same walmart. Do jurys get to re-read court transcripts if they need to?

If we remember what she said on the stand, I am sure the jury remembers. Yes, they can have the testimony.

The guy in the white shirt who's asleep, it's looking like his head is about to drop and snap back up any minute.

I'm singing a good old song to the Judge "Where do you go to my lovely, tell me the thoughts that surround you..." I really want to know what the Judge is thinking!

@5.23 - 27 his back is to her → maybe when she gets the knife out and readies to strike?

Exactly Fran. Which is why I think Nurmi was the one who is doing the closing. Jennifer has already lied to the jury on numerous occasions so they had to bring in a attorney who still had a little bit more credibly with the jury.

Well especially when she told the last witness that Dr. Demarte was incompetent and that was the only reason he testified.

The poor white headed guy, behind the DT,who keeps dozing off really needs to either wake up or leave.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966