Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening to the trial at work.
Haven't had time to read all the comments or anything, but
I can't tell you how much better I feel while listening to the defense close.
I don't hate KN and JW, and I admit having stayed away alot because of the potshots taken at them in the forums. I believe in the American Legal System, and I am just as appreciative of JW and KN as I am JM. They have a thankless job, and while I realize that they may have taken an unpopular stance, they have tried their best to defend the undefendable who was a PR nightmare.

BUT, that aside....I almost didn't watch the defense closing, because I truly, I've avoided watching trials since the Anthony joke. I was terrified KN would come up with some sort of smoke and mirrror "If it fits, you must aquitt" moment. But, now, after listening the last hour...I realize that it's truly over. God knows, I've been proven wrong, but I think this is in the bag.

God bless Travis. God bless Travis's family. God Bless those in the Arias family who were also greatly damaged by her evilness.

actually, kirk, a much BETTER moment is the one she chose----when he was SITTING DOWN in the shower and would have to rise to defend himself.

does he think these people are stupid? and yet he's asking them to believe his client is too SMART to have made all these mistakes?

He is STANDING in that photo, nurmi. Sitting is a much more vulnerable position.

Yes and JM can say well maybe she was thinking about the best way to kill him during that time, and she decided the heart would make the most sense, but even if she thought about it during the 18 seconds. it is PRE-meditated.

I wish everyone on the jury would place a piece of paper in the basket for the job saying "Make it stop, we are ready to deliberate."

She just perks right up and gets chatty the second the last juror exits the room

Do we know for sure that Juan will be up again at the end of the day? Are they stopping at 4:30?

Cant believe you can all listen to this. I'm just watching what you write and I'm frustrated.

Just re-watched and she 100% said she returned the gas can to the same walmart. Do jurys get to re-read court transcripts if they need to?

It's like nails on a chalk board, but for some reason I feel like I've got some obligation to listen. Besides, I need someone to be pizzed at as much as the 3HW.

Nurmi,

If Jodi walks then next time she kills somebody she'll make sure to do it differently next time.

wow HE JUST COMPLETELY BLEW THEIR CASE. Their WHOLE case is based on JA doing this in self-defense and he's up there going on and on and on about how VULNERABLE Travis is standing in the shower with his hands raised, facing the other way. TOTALLY just blew it.

I wonder if he is going to throw 'Crime of passion' out there and see if it sticks

Does anyone know if Juan Martinez stares at the jury the way JA and JW do

I'm singing a good old song to the Judge "Where do you go to my lovely, tell me the thoughts that surround you..." I really want to know what the Judge is thinking!

She looked like she was going to bust out with a laugh a few times.

OMG. She's back to drinking with her left hand again. Seriously?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Attachments

• lolll.gif
    lolll.gif
    88 KB · Views: 21
Geez he is really messing up big time!!!! He is all over the place :scared:

Cannot wait for Juan to put her away. :jail:

Advocate feels special 'cause she gets to sit at the big table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966