Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he going to count down every second she did NOT kill him? What about the seconds that she did?

Don't lynch me, but I almost feel sorry for Nurmi (I said almost!). He's got absolutely nothing to work with, he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. He didn't want this case. So of course this closing sucks.

He should have just stood up and said defense is done with closing arguments, he would have been a lot better off.

he just completely blew his own argument.

They are trying to argue that she did this in self defense and nurmi is showing photos and saying "there he is vulnerable, naked facing the shower, arms up"

he just blew it.

How is that man presenting a threat to ja?

great post!!!

She wanted him vulnerable and contained in a tight box Nurmi, duhhhh.

wow HE JUST COMPLETELY BLEW THEIR CASE. Their WHOLE case is based on JA doing this in self-defense and he's up there going on and on and on about how VULNERABLE Travis is standing in the shower with his hands raised, facing the other way. TOTALLY just blew it.

OMGosh....please pass some coffee or redbull or something around in that courtroom....this is crazy

Darn it all. I'm watching without the.

Why oh why is Wilmott wearing red?
Why is Nurmi invading jurors personal space? Is he gonna jump on their laps and ask for a hug?

I'd call it a salmon! hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think he planned this closing yesterday evening after listening to Juan's closing. It screams of desperation and lack of preparation. Juan is going to tie it up in a neat little box for the jury and make Nurmi look even more incompetent than he is managing to do so all by himself today.

I'm bored. I may have to find something else to do......trying to talk DH into driving to Noodles and Panera Bread for dinner tonight and "good" bread for dinner tomorrow night.

Is Nurmi trying to speed through his entire closing statement before morning break? Or and god forbid, will he speed through the murder and spend the next 6 hours on DV???

Anyone else wondering what Jodi is thinking about all of this? Seriously. I wonder if she thinks this is going well....

And they thought Snow White was a big problem? Shoot, I feel like Nurmi just pushed me down the rabbit hole now! LOL

Me so victim... me so smart.... me so pretty

JA should have plead guilty to a lesser charge. She is so hung.

The DT already offered a plea deal. The State rejected it. Eventhough JA threatened to drag TA and the church through the mud, the State said, no deal.

It's in a court document. I don't have the link, but it's here somewhere.

fwiw,
fran

no, kirk, it's much worse than that. she didn't shoot him or stab him when she got there because she wanted to lull him into being relaxed with her, and get him in that shower.

sheesh, kirk, buy a clue!

Yes, absolutely! And keep him in that shower to get rid of all the DNA evidence and blood from the killing that will wash down the drain and be nowhere else in the house. How convenient. How tidy. But it didn't turn out that way, to her detriment.

"look at his back. she could have stabbed him right then! but she didn't."

OMG, this is SO pathetic!! she WANTED him to see her!

She needed time to retrieve the weapons and get her nerve up too :banghead:

So nurmi's defense is to rely on his version of common sense to build reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966