Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way KN keeps saying it doesn't make sense..Yeah we know, Nurmi..it doesn't make sense to NORMAL folks, but we're talking about Jodi...SHEEEZEEE

He's going to pull the Chewbacca Defense soon..just wait

Anyone else notice that tender moment between JA and the mitigation lady at the end... Horrific

Heck, I think Jodi wanted to "baptize" Travis in her crazy, murdering way by killing him the shower, easy clean-up too. I still think the knife was her weapon of choice, gun was back-up. 2 weapons used = 2 intruders story...nope, couldn't be Jodi...crazy lie.

He doesn't have a lot to work with, in terms of spinning what is there I think he's doing pretty well.

I heard or read that Juan only spoke for three hours and 20 min yesterday. It seemed longer than that to me, and he covered more than Nurmi will if he talks for days.

Are you guys being biased when you all say that this is the worst defense ever or have you guys watched a lot of cases and are able to compare? I haven't followed many cases.

Omg, HLN didn't have commercials yesterday did they? I didn't see any. Yet they're having commercials today. Is it because Nurmi's on? :waitasec:

A little o/t...just now when Mike G said "Kirk Nurmi" it sounded like he said "Bert and Ernie". They could do a better closing - and people might stay awake. :)

So, she could have done it differently → it does not follow that she didn't do it the way the physical evidence shows.

Right.
None of us have the mind of this killer. It is not possible to understand the rationale of this killer. She is unique that way.

JA is wasting her time being attentive...he's (KN) got nothing for you...nothing.

Ok so lets break this down ______

JA made sure she left a trail of her movements, with the exception of Arizona... Hum
JA took gas can back but never said to same walmart ... UM yeah she did on the stand
JA didn't tell Ryan got lost like could have if need alibi ... yeah there is a vm on Travis's phone she said got lost
JA took nude photos with Travis ..... yes but deleted them

Boy Nurmi your doing great, keep it up please, I'm sure this jury is that dumb

I thought I'd take a peek and see the seal. Has Nurmi wrapped it up for the day? It's unusual to break at 10:30. Didn't they just start.

Hallelujah if he's done :)

Mel

Well look at it this way! As much as we hate to listen to his b.s ! He's got to say and do something! He can't refuse to give her the best closing!whats a man to do.
It's his job and I'm sure he can't wait for this mess of a DT case to be over. They did all they could to. Paint travis the bad person! With the DV and the pedophilia! And the jury has her number. They have been watching her and yesterday her facial expressions were anger, smirking, laughing.

The jury has to be pissed that she outright lied about the pedophilia and DV to excuse the murder. That's what it's about!

Justice for travis Alexander.

I literally cried last night. I was up until 3:am watching the closing since I had a serious medical emergency.

IT MADE ME CRY TO SEE GROWN MEN IN THE GALLERY CRYING. IT WAS SO TOUCHING AND SO SAD AT THE SAME TIME.

JA should have plead guilty to a lesser charge. She is so hung.

She tried, but Juan wasn't having it. Nurmi filed a motion detailing how he would drag Travis' name through the mud if he made them go to trial for 1st Degree. And Nurmi was a man of his word! Too bad it will hang JA.

im fully convinced he is purposely failing his case and client. there is just no other explanation of what is unfolding before us.

Anyone else wondering what Jodi is thinking about all of this? Seriously. I wonder if she thinks this is going well....

And they thought Snow White was a big problem? Shoot, I feel like Nurmi just pushed me down the rabbit hole now! LOL

I just noticed in that last split screen JA hand in a fist with thumb rubbin back n forth.. IDK if that is subtle act of agression, anxiety or they have her flanked cuz she might jump up at Nurmi... Since he doesn't like her 9 out of 10days I'm kinda guessing it's mutual :floorlaugh:

I'm still pleasantly surprised at how weak this is. He is not helping her AT. ALL!!

:trainwreck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members