Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WSrs:seeya: Yesterday flew by. Today will likely be painfully sllloooooww.

Hang in there, justice is 1 day closer!

....yeah, ....for some strange reason I am not in as an anticipatory state that I was in yesterday waiting for our Juanderful oracle to begin....

I just don't know why I sort of feel like I am leafing through magazines at at dentist's office.....:floorlaugh:

Juror 8 in the gallery, and oh my, JVM right behind him.

Juror #8 there today- I bet it's salt and pepper man on eand with blue shirt. I think that's good for the rest of the jury to see

MINDBOGGLER: will JA "smile and say cheese" as she gets photographed on death row about to get a needle in her arm?!?!? :)

I LOVE the fact that Juror 8 and his wife are wearing navy, huge sign of support for TA right?

Nevermind, I'm looking at the wrong people lol

Did you see JVM give juror 8 a big smile? CEO gave a look like 'yeah hi, whatever'

Prolly the millionth person to post this, but JVM just sat behind former juror 8.

HLN needs to stop reporting rumors. They are saying that Nurmi wants to have the last word.

Actually she said that she had been asked about it on fbook and wanted to clear up the rumor.

Won't happen no way no how. :thumbup:

Good morning, everybody. Let's pray no one gets a TO. Justice for Travis!

I can't afford another post am saving for verdict day but Jan Velez Mitchell just sat down behind juror number 8 and is trying to engage him. What a crock!

Did you see JVM give juror 8 a big smile? CEO gave a look like 'yeah hi, whatever'

I saw it too...she's circling like a shark, trying to get a quote or an interview... I honestly have to mute my TV when she's on..I just can't take her.

JA in black - appropriate and CEO

Attachments

• jaceo.gif
    jaceo.gif
    146.3 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors