Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming here.....they're prepping the family for the autopsy photos to be shown?

just speculating at why they're in chambers

Mike Mason ‏@MikeMason830 27s

I'm convinced Kirk Nurmi emailed Jose Baez last night with the subject title: "Need Help Running Some BS For Tomorrow". #JodiArias

Nurmi spoke to any potential jury member who might fear having a different opinion from the rest and told them to stand up for their convictions. This guy wants a hung jury I'm thinking. I'm beginning to believe the DT did promise her a hung jury.

Why would she want a hung jury? Wouldn't that mean more jail time and they would just have to do this all over again?

Wonder what Juror #8 thinks now seeing JA and JW in action outside the presence of the Jury

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28s

#JodiArias was just brought back in. Nurmi sits beside her and reclinates for a bit as he conversates with her.

:silly: :floorlaugh:

Guy, HLN mentioned that Nurmi said something about JA had a friend MM (?) who had a gun, so why would she stage a burglary---how about because MM would say HECK no I'm not giving you gas cans AND A GUN

:please:Had internet issues this morning and just now got online. From what I can see it looks like the DT close is going over about as well as the rest of their case, like a lead ballon. Am I reading that correctly?

No wildebeest migrations, no hoards of screwdriver wielding skateboarders and no squealing cats :snooty:

Where did everybody go? I leave for 1 second to put the dogs out, and when I come back the court is in recess. It's no where near noon! :scared:

15 minute break. Should have been ove 4 minutes ago, but they are having a chambers party!!!

The best thing Nurmi has ever said!!: "Nine days out of ten *I* don't even like Jodi Arias"!!

Mike looks good in his robin's egg blue shirt. Shows off his tan and his beautiful hair.

...Slides in next to Gauntlet ...who is next to Juan....
hmmmm....
It's about time to throw this Gauntlet down.....:floorlaugh:

I read a bit ago that Katie kindly gave up her seat for Chris and Sky Hughes. She's back at the hotel--hopefully having a nice mimosa.

Hang on. Let's think about this. KCL gave up her seat so she didn't have to listen to Nurmi for six hours. ?????
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes she is lovely.

I wonder - Will Jodi continue her childish coloring when Juan resumes his final Closing Argument today?
I trust Juan Martinez will address each lie KN is trying to feed this jury. MOO

If I was #8 and they threw me out.....I would be tempted to go directly down to the media trucks to chat :blushing:

Question: Did someone say Willmott will get up there also :stormingmad:

I was out smoking and caught a snake (don't ask).

Why would she want a hung jury? Wouldn't that mean more jail time and they would just have to do this all over again?

Yep. Maybe it's because it keeps her out of prison, gives her more time in the spotlight and an opportunity to get a jury that would be gullible enough to acquit her. Psychopaths are not into long term planning. She just wants a circus where she is the star clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett