Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi was Travis's "dirty little secret," how did all of his friends know about her? When asked if they knew anyone who could have killed Travis, why did they all say "Jodi Arias?"

please let Juan say this to the jury.

I literally fell asleep! I am not even joking. Just woke up to the sound of the judge's voice. I cannot believe it. He really put me to sleep and it was during the victim bashing, too. Wow.

Because nothing new or bombshelly, just rehashing same crap from direct, rediret , direct and redirect and so on.Juan tied it all together, I could see Travis staggering down the hall and leaving the rainbow of blood, etc. Nurmi, same crap different day.

If Jodi was Travis's "dirty little secret," how did all of his friends know about her? When asked if they knew anyone who could have killed Travis, why did they all say "Jodi Arias?"
Bingo. No secret-dirty or otherwise-there.

Man we should have taken up a collection and bought a super zoom lense for the cameraman so we can get a good look at how Jodi's eyes refuse to make water!
Whatever outlet you are watching zoom your screen.

It will be finished today. She has a schedule and is keeping to it. :)

They have never had a 1 hour lunch ... this is a long-shot, but could the judge want this finished today ?

I know ... I'm freakin' dreamin' ...

:floorlaugh:

Judge said it wraps up today when she gave a timeline. Anyone really think Nurmi will finish today so Juan can get his last words in?

JA's plan would have been much better if she had talked to Nurmi before she started her road trip. He's given her lots of tips today for her next adventure.

Hopefully he next adventrue will be walking that green mile.:please:

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

Big hugs from Scotland.

Detective Flores has been stoic and showed no expression throughout the trial. Today it looks like he's having a hard time controlling his anger.

I suspect he doesn't like to be called a LIAR by Nurmi.

JA's acting is sooooooo bad.. So bad...

It comes only when it should come.. If I was on trial for my life and I knew I had killed someone I would be devastated the ENTIRE TIME!!! Can you even imagine. Can you even imagine.
I spent the morning in tears because I bounced a check which causes a clusterfarction in my check book.. Can you imagine me on trial for murder?! HA. Maybe I am just more emotional than the average gal.

I told my DH this exact thing last night--Juan's closing made me cry thinking of Travis. I would be MORTIFIED that this whole circus was centered around me and I would either be catatonic or so depressed that I'd have flat affect and not be able to even look up at people. Killing a human being just has this huge ripple effect--I would be so sad/upset/frantic that I am the reason that Travis never had children, etc. It's a testament to Jodi's narcissism that she can act like a smug queen bee through the whole thing.

Her acting should be flushed into the sewer. Along with her "art."

Give me something better Nurmi. Anything. I'm waiting.

Gotta admit, I am stunned that he's sticking with the whole bs story JA spun about dropping the camera and going from there. It just can't fly. It doesn't make sense, doesn't fit the time stamps on pictures, but most of all it cannot erase the three ways JA killed Travis. Memory loss, no matter how complete, does not change culpability.

How do peeps post thumbnails? I took a few screenshots this morning, but only know how to post them as full images.

They have never had a 1 hour lunch ... this is a long-shot, but could the judge want this finished today ?

I know ... I'm freakin' dreamin' ...

:floorlaugh:

Oh yes! She probably thinks with the extra 30 minutes, the jury will have plenty of time to return a verdict today!

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 9m One juror just ran his hand over his face, a gesture of fatigue. Or whatever. #JodiArias

Is that a good sign?

What are the odds on someone being a woman beating, womanising rapist & paedophile? It's Like JA made a checklist of everything she thought a jury would hate, I'm surprised she didn't make him a racist too. I can hear her brain ticking: ''TA was such a disgusting person I did the world a favour, so u can almost call me a heroine...''
In my opinion she made a big mistake. Just as she went overboard in all the little details about what drink she had etc. she overplayed her hand here. If TA was any of these things why no *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer? Why no witnesses, police reports? JA doesn't respect boundaries & this is another sign of that-going way too far & it's clearly made up.
KN would have been better from the start arguing crime of passion & using the BPD to his advantage- JA terrified of rejection after early abuse in childhood & this is what made her strike out against TA. We all know it's a lie, but there's a better chance a jury could identify with it.
I don't think he's doing that well in closing, he doesn't engage the listener & is quite monotone. However, he has made a few good points that JM should address, particularly ''why did JA not kill TA when he was asleep?'' & ''why not just shoot him?''

Who said he was ever asleep.
If he was asleep maybe the sound of someone screaming for their lives or the loud bang from a gun shot might wake up the room mates don't ya think.
She couldn't guarantee that she could kill him with one stab and she was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim