Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's acting is sooooooo bad.. So bad...

It comes only when it should come.. If I was on trial for my life and I knew I had killed someone I would be devastated the ENTIRE TIME!!! Can you even imagine. Can you even imagine.
I spent the morning in tears because I bounced a check which causes a clusterfarction in my check book.. Can you imagine me on trial for murder?! HA. Maybe I am just more emotional than the average gal.
If I was on trial like this I wouldn't even be able to show up.

So I get what you mean.

They have never had a 1 hour lunch ... this is a long-shot, but could the judge want this finished today ?

I know ... I'm freakin' dreamin' ...

:floorlaugh:

By the way Nurmi, she had to say that the gun was hidden back there to try and account for the fact that no one else had ever seen it.

Don't you just love seeing JM and Flores the past months sitting at the prosecution table, SO professional, respectful and still vs the defense table where all the whispering or glasses on/off glaring eye rolling paper out and put away and flipping through whatever.

And then there's Juan.

This should be sung to the theme song of "Maude."

All I can say for sure is that I'm pretty comfortable knowing this jury is no Pinellis 12.

No matter what happens, they are not the same calibur. That makes me feel less helpless than I already feel.

Thank you so much for saying this. I am living this nightmare, have been for 18 years. But I can't take pictures because it's psychological/emotional/verbal abuse, hasn't hit me or thrown anything at me in a long time. Course I've learned how to hide before it gets to that. This "domestic violence" defense is really getting to me, having to mute off & on. I cannot put into words how horrible it feels to hear this. I can't imagine how much worse it is for the Alexanders.

I wish these attorneys really had to suffer living under the control of a true abuser with no hope for escape for even one day.

I think that is one of the hardest things, I know someone who went through this, not the physical, but the emotional and verbal. However, if you think about it, even those abuses are physical...how are your eating habits, can you sleep? How have you changed over the years in appearance?
She finally did get out, because when she was ready, there were those, who decided to do the right thing, that had heard all of it, and stood with her in court.
Please, document what you can, even if you have to hide what you document elsewhere. I will stand with you, and lift you up, as you make your way through this.

Nurmi: 9 out 10 days I don't like Jodi.

That what uncalled for !
:floorlaugh:

I'd love to know if anyone thinks _______ has convinced herself that the murder went the way she has described it...that she now believes her lies.

Oh DEFINITELY she lives in a FANTASY WORLD..

Has for a long long time long before June 4, 2008..

There is one thing I've always felt was very important, and I haven't heard it told to the Jury yet. That is that aside from the evidence being what JA has said, at least as much has come from her Journals. I really believe the Jurors need to be reminded that JA had nearly 2 months to write anything she wanted to in those journals until she was arrested, and Underline how obvious it was to Det. Flores that she wanted them to be "found", mentioning them several times, even mentioning to him that some were located in a fire-proof box and where it was.

This is very Important, IMHO, and the Jury needs to be told this. We can't assume they will figure it out.

All I can say for sure is that I'm pretty comfortable knowing this jury is no Pinellis 12.

No matter what happens, they are not the same calibur. That makes me feel less helpless than I already feel.

exactly
we had the benefit of jury questions here so we KNOW at least not ALL of them are dumb.

the majority get it.

HMM, just ironic, but Nurmi is prancing around wearing a blue shirt and blue tie! Is this his subliminal message for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS? Oh, I have the TV on mute, just reading along here, it is better than what he is saying, I think.
I

Interesting point! On HLN the commentator is wearing a dark blue shirt and the lawyer is wearing a dark blue tie!

:rockon::rockon:

Only one person was getting out alive ...

Hmmm.. Was it gonna be the naked wet guy who had no idea what was coming?

Or the girl with a plan, a gun and a knife.

Genius.

The main reason Nurmi is not doing well in my eyes is because he has no passion for this case. Due to the FACT he does not believe a word that comes out of her mouth and can't stand to even be in the same room with her.

Blah blah blah only saying what he's required to say blah blah blah

Not to mention the fact that he, by his own admission, does not even like her.

If you guys remember Jose Baez said something similar about his client as well and KC smiled a big 'I know I can be a pain in the bu$$ sometimes' smile. Sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1