Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know really, before anyone complains about juror 8 being there or evicting him, I believe the journalist so approached him should be evicted.

no complaining from me. I think it took a great deal of courage and I give him kudos. He was wrong driving and drinking and should and will pay the price. But
he and his family devoted 4 months of their lives to this trial.

Somebody please tell Nurmi it really does make sense!

Nurmi spent the evening with a hypnotist who suggested that he try the ' it doesn't make any sense' about a 1000 times to the jury. That's his marvellous tactic today.

Nurmi is sounding worse than South Park's famous "Chewbacca Defense"

[video=youtube;xwdba9C2G14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14[/video]

...Nurmi....she wanted to torture him and cause him pain...she did't want a quick shot with a gun....she is an evil monster...

Is he starting to wrap up already?

(Oh, please lord! Make it so!!!!!)

A. That is the most physical activity Nurmi has done since day one
B. I bet he got a hernia from it

Wait he'll be wheezing next and then I anticipate sweating. Seriously.

Ahh... he is going to the jury instructions! :rolleyes:

Nurmi said "9 days out of 10 I don't like Jodi" and JA laughed as if to say oh my attorney is making a little joke. NO jodi HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!! He tried to get out of defending you several times and would rather defend sexual predators than you. I'm sure he will be more than happy when this is over. Also I think JW will be relieved when she no longer has to supervise JA in craft corner. Thank the Lord she isn't allowed scissors!

After all said and done, I hope one day we will get to hear what Nurmi and Wilmontt REALLY think of ______. (I just can't bear to type or say her name)

LOL. I guess over the break JA told KN to get back to her self defense claim.

LMFAO! I won't read that to you...

Why Nurmi??

Could it MAYBE be cause she can ONLY USE FORCE to subdue deadly threat to out of harm's way??

BTW.. Is Nurmi advising how they came up with Defense claim was working backward from Jury instructions to make sure they had 'past acts' of DV???

The defense does a lot of misinforming.....I wish they were held accountable for it.....

lol.

Lawyers are paid to lie and twist things when they are the defense. Unfortunately that is what they do. Muddy the waters and hope something sticks

MOO
www_MyEmoticons_com__burp.gif

No you got it right the first time..."this person who has been an act"

Wow, he's going to jury instructions already. He can't be almost done...

No way is he almost done. He's going to drag this out as long as he can. He keeps saying "... and we'll talk about that later". ugh :facepalm::banghead:

Uh oh, DV coming up and JA is starting to look teary.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 4m
A few of the men on the jury have their hands on their faces (thinking pose). #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa