Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ytqvbl.gif

...there you are.....:seeya:

Now I get it. He's been watching HLN and listening to their defense attorneys stories.

Well..When you tell 999,999,999,999 lies, surely you're gonna forget one or two of them...

My poor cat couldn't take anymore .. now snoring loudly on the couch ..

JA's acting is sooooooo bad.. So bad...

It comes only when it should come.. If I was on trial for my life and I knew I had killed someone I would be devastated the ENTIRE TIME!!! Can you even imagine. Can you even imagine.
I spent the morning in tears because I bounced a check which causes a clusterfarction in my check book.. Can you imagine me on trial for murder?! HA. Maybe I am just more emotional than the average gal.

LOL, no you're just normal. She's a psychopath. Huge difference in your favour! :floorlaugh:

It peeves me that the 3HW sheds no tears when looking at pics of TAs mutilated body but a pic of TAs closet opens the floodgates.

Gawd I hope the jury realizes she's still trying to manipulate them.

I'm glad someone else noticed that! I was like WTH is with the tears, it's a closet for goodness sakes, but then I realized this closet is a crucial element of her story, and now it's been blown apart, and her lies are blown apart. That darn closet, those darn gas cans, that darn camera, oh my...

This is going to be a tuff day peeps. The closing argument by the defense is not going to sit well with many people. Please remember:

Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

***Also, please limit the photos posted on the court thread to photos FROM the courtroom. Please try to make them a thumbnail if possible and not full size.

We have all made it this far and we're very near the end. Don't jeopardize your posting privileges even for 24 hours at this late date.

TIA for your cooperation
fran

Didn't Jodi repeatedly tell Det. Flores, it did not make any sense? Maybe I am remembering wrongly.

I just keep telling myself - Nurmi will be done today, Nurmi will be done today. Then Travis' family and all of us won't have to go through his droning ever again. Then she will be convicted of 1st degree, premeditated murder!!!

What happened in those few minutes was that Arias brutally slaughtered Travis. Very simple, Nurmi.

I agree, most anything is less painful than Nurmi drone.

Puncture wound=tetanus shot! Unless you are up-to-date with boosters.:twocents:

Now that's funny! Not listening to nurmi; just following here. Y'all are way more interesting!!!!!

So there is a 5 hour time limit? If so, He would have to be done by what 3:30 or 4:00? I wouldn't think the DT would want to give Juan Monday to finish but would rather JM finishes today. Otherwise Juan would get to talk right before the jury deliberates on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV