Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice he's capitalizing all the "naughty" words.

:sigh:

I can't even tell you all how full of... disgust? loathing? anger? I am right now. Nurmi, you dirty dog.

Jodi's acting offended over the sex tape again.

Go ahead and screech like a cat Jodi.

The parts he picked out... where she is happily discussing falling asleep on a chair and him doing things to her. Wasn't that something she sobbed over while Nurmi titled it RAPE? Honestly what is wrong with this guy?

Geeez this whole DT is obsessed with sex! Not the facts but the sex! The sex was only made a big deal by them! Geeeez I feel dirty now and not in a good way....just..ugh.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 15s

I must say, as I said before, the subtitles in black and white are very effective and powerful. #JodiArias

Wow of course they take out all the parts where she's just as dirty

That sound folks .... that's the sound of Jodi's defense push the needle straight in Jodi's arm.

What they are doing is all but guaranteeing that she will get death. There will NO way of separating what Nurmi is doing to Travis right now and Jodi. The jury is going to hate Jodi even more now, if that's possible.

WTF...why is this edited tape allowed in??????????????????????

This audio is disgustingl We did not need to hear this again. Just another example of how disgusting Nurmi's closer is.

I'm at work listening to the CA on headphones and fighting back tears. Just when I thought they couldn't murder him again.

This IS so disgusting......
but to me it shows - If he would be so cautious about a secret, he would not talk like that 'knowing' she tapes it....No way...."She" did tape it without him knowing....no doubt!!!!!
What a low life 'she' is......

This is the best Nurmi can do! Pathetic!

This is a tape of two consenting adults!!!!!!!

This case is about COLD BLOODED MURDER!!!!!! :banghead:

You know...to be honest...

This sex tape PROVES how really inexperienced Travis was about sex.

He said things that men THINK is sexy to a woman, etc. When really, it's very juvenile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor