Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacia Roble ‏@sewing_stacia 3m

#jodiarias. Jodi must have been bad yesterday; they wouldn't let her have her coloring book so she has to pay attention!

ugggh. cream pies. What little I have listened to today has met my expectation of Nurmi's closing

sex Bad Mormon *advertiser censored* bad Mormon more sex abusive smart girl abused girl the fog excuses and more *advertiser censored* and sex

Disgusting and pathetic and I hope they fry this {unusual person}

Nurmi playing the sex tape now... Makes his client look just as guilty of dirty talking because she is going along with everything said with very much GLEE in her pretend little girl voice. :twocents: No wonder he said she was like a 12 yr old girl, that's how she is trying to sound on the darned tape! :stormingmad:

I have no doubt-imo- this is what she hung over his head- the threat.

I thought he couldn't make even less sense but I'll admit I was wrong.

This shows me Travis was very sexual and probaly great in bed and the defense playing this private conversation makes them look bad IMO not Travis

This is all JA wanted to do.....destroy him before he exposed her for the vile thing she is....

Oh, Mr. Nurmi...you just can't let the sex go.
Such fantasies. :notgood:

On the other hand you showed TA is even more of a victim.

OK so Jodi gets to kill him because he has sexual fantasies that BTW -SHE loved as much as Travis!!

That's right Nurmi, step hard on TA's family, squish them as hard as you can, destroy them, keep lying, and when you're done, stomp on them real hard for good measure.

:stormingmad:

I despise this DT.

It's backfiring, the jury feels the same way as we all do.

guilty, 1st degree murder. 2 days of jury delib and 1st degree on the third day of deliberation.

you heard it here first.

This is despicable. What a disgusting way to try and prove your point. I have every faith the jury is just as disgusted by the defense as we are.

OMG!

they're editing for anything bad TA said, and leaving out JA's carp!

this is outrageous they can get away with this!

:mad:
:stormingmad:
fran

TOtally out of context and Jodi would get him worked up. So what? She was obviously ok with it. And one phone call totally means that the entire relationship was like that, right? Ugh.

We all KNEW he was gonna do this. Slimey, disgusting, etc.

We did know. I have been waiting for it, but some how it doesn't make me any less angry :stormingmad: I am so glad he will be done soon, and we won't have hear this crap any more!!

I go out to run a few errands and just got back....aaaaaaand guess what. Nermi makes me want to vomit. :puke: The jury has to be SO over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley