Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's acting offended over the sex tape again.

Go ahead and screech like a cat Jodi.

I doubt she's offended. She's enjoying it. Sick!

This jury is not stupid. They heard the whole tape ad nauseum and have access to it during their deliberations. The cherry picking of the parts that fit their case is so transparent.

I've always wondered if she didn't record this phone call specifically to be used in her defense, thinking ahead.

Not good Nurmi!

The lowest of low...I hope the jury are as angry as I am

Note how he started all the sex words with a capital letter for effect!

What a !

If there really is a text message where TRAVIS talks about the spiderman undies - why not show it nurmi?
I KNEW , KNEW he would go to the sex. He is SICK

I am sick. This is sickening. I so hope she gets the DP. And I am someone who's always been against the DP. This case has totally changed my mind.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Nurmi stands with his hands behind his back as he looks up at the large screen showing the subtitles of the phone conversation.

A " professor"------- DONTCHA know?????

Speaking of letters Nurmi, how about showing the jury the ones your client was motivated to forge?

She keeps asking him to repeat and explain his terms on the tape..she knows full well, but wants it clear in case she uses the tape for evidence..

hln is keeping it classy. never been more excited about one of their commercial breaks.

Really.. Nurmi.. Just cuz a man had sexual fantasies doesn't deserve to die..

I've said it once I'll say it again..

My friend & I said 'Holy Crap we wouldn't want our sext'n msgs played in court'

Have some dignity Nurmi really!

WTF...why is this edited tape allowed in??????????????????????

...Don't worry...Juan will be able to use the fact that it was edited to prove further manipulation attempts by the defense....this is going to work in the prosecutions favour....

Why in the world does Nurmi want to keep going down the road of all these accusations that have been proven to be false. Only thing I can think, he really does hate his client and wants her convicted

All Nurmi has done is convinced me that JA was going to expose Travis' sex life and after he confronted her and dumped her she killed him. Thanks Nurmi for bringing out the truth of the final text. Jmooc

Quoting the one thing Dr. DM said that supports its fiction. How convenient. I am going to stop commenting. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time.

Oh Jeezzzz...

I thought I was lucky getting away with missing the sex tape....

but I just asked into the room where I have the trial live streaming... Waiting for Juan...

And walked smack dab into it!

It was like accidentally walking into seeing my mom and dad making whoopie...

:no: :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member