Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Nurmi stands with his hands behind his back as he looks up at the large screen showing the subtitles of the phone conversation.

I pictured him with his hands in his front pockets!

I am so sick of this recording!!

You know, my husband and I have little things we say to each other, that would make people blush!

This just infuriates me to know end, she is the one who recorded it and then pretended that it was lost and oh wait here it is, they found it!! Oh yeah on the phone that had her pictures of the day she took off on her trip! She had to produce to it to make Travis look like a deviant? Am I correct in this?

What a crock of doodoo.

And now it's the completely inappropriate sex tape that is conveniently edited.

Is it HLN muting things or is this edited like crazy? Now that we've heard the real thing.... this editing plays so badly for the defense....now we know what they are capable of hiding....:facepalm:

Sex tape words on the tv screen???!!! :banghead: :furious:

You gotta be freaking kidding me!!

I just can't. Closed down my feed and I'm going out to plant some plants. I'd much rather spend my time listening to Juan than the DT embarrass themselves (and everyone else) and further. What a crock.

This is sickening. Do they really think they're going to win the jury with this below the belt strategy. That's right Nurmi, none of it is JA's fault. She was not a willing participant. DEPLORABLE.

Oh lord---NOT the sex tape again...BFD.

It just makes him a red blooded male. Who cares?

Nice editing Nurmi.. I would play the whole thing in my closing if I was Juan to show her participation.

I am shocked these recordings would even be allowed in ...in the first place. Isn't it illegal to tape someone without their consent? KN should be ashamed of himself.

If I were on the jury, this would really infuriate me! So unnecessary!

Actually the lower the DT sink in closing the better in regards to verdict and sentencing .. bring it on Nurmi .. do your worst!!!

What do you all think pissed Travis off that made him send the text that she was evil and he would tell the world about her. I'm beginning to wonder if it had to do with the part of the phone call where she baited him into talking about when he woke her up having sex with her. Could be construed as rape maybe.

Does Nurmi know of any case where thrashing the victim has ever worked to the benefit of the defendant?

Where are these text messages? Why haven't we seen them? There is 82,000 pieces of correspondence between them. Why have we only seen about 6 of them?

This recorded phone conversation was OBVIOUSLY a set up. Somebody who has had sex as many times as she has is questioning what "69" is - really? She kept saying, "what was that" so he would repeat it.

I think this is what TA was so angry about. She told him about the recorded fantasy tape and threatened to blackmail him, imo.

How has Nurmi done? Think there's any reasonable doubt about 1st degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth