Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...sliding in between Juan and T Flores before Gauntlet gets here......:seeya:
*coughs* You may want to check who posted first here - just.

*stuffs mobile phone in basilcat's bag*

NURMI is struggling in my opinion:
1. Nude Pics?---She wanted to be the last one to sleep with Travis, blackmail, make him feel relaxed to murder him, or to send to his girlfriend/women in his life---and why isn’t he smiling?
2. June 3rd Photo was in Cali and trying to provide an Alibi.
3. NO PROOF of being tied to the bed.
4. Didn’t kill him in bed because that doesn’t match the Psycho movie photos she wanted—photo for photo in her thrill killing.
5. Waited until she could confine him to shower so he would be vulnerable—wet, slippery, etc.
6. CD’s as an excuse to come by to see him unannounced to give back?
7. There is enough time between EACH picture to get gun and knife.
8. Back facing her is actually worse time to strike— he could just swing around and defend himself. If he is sitting in on the ground he is restricted and has no legs to pivot.
9. Also this makes sense of the ‘down to up motion of the knife if he is sitting down’, standing up doesn’t.
10. The scene is messy because she tried to contain him in shower and it got messy and he fought back and tried to get down hallway and out door.
11. Broken finger not credible.
12. Journaling and not recording going to the bathroom was a BAD analogy---who would record that, but they would record something significant.
13. DeMarte with one year of experience is STRETCHING beyond belief when she starting testing back in 2004. Plus Dr Hayes backed her up.
14. The 12-year old fantasy comments were related to her wearing pigtails/Spidy pants (Cameron Diaz) and probably something she talked about or tried to draw out of him.
15. Is Nurmi saying it was a Vigilante murder because he liked sex, and because of unproven domestic violence or sex abuse and he deserved it? Is that his defense of a psychopathic stalking killer who the FBI has compared to Ted Bundy in cunningness (with a dose of Manson thrown in)?
16. Rehab ALV? Good luck with that.
17. A former wrestler likes cage fighting? Well, off with his head! LOL
18. Stalking evidence is overwhelming and fear doesn’t come to the end.
19. Premeditation is overwhelming:
20. PREMEDITATION:

1. Faked Journal entries.
2. Broke into TA’s face book, sent messages to herself.
3. Hacked into his ATM, Bank Records, and E-mails.
4. Robbed Grandparents of 25-calibre GUN, $30 cash, and a stereo.
5. Dyed her hair a different color.
6. Drove 90-miles out of her way away from home town to get rental car.
7. Used rental car, specifically asked for not red, so she could presumably not see any stains/blood to clean.
8. Borrowed two gas cans, and bought a third.
9. Turned off cell phone so it wouldn’t ping off towers.
10. Turned her license plate upside down.
11. Brought gun and knife to crime scene.
12. Showed up at Travis’s house early in morning.
13. Locked Travis’s dog in a closet so he wouldn’t get in blood.
14. Waited until he was in vulnerable position in Shower and naked.
15. Arranged for date with Ryan Burns and was to arrive same night as murder.
16. Malice: “Intent to kill or harm.”
17. PREMEDITATION:
“Wrongfully causing the death of another human being, after rationally considering the TIMING---OR---METHOD of doing so in order to increase the likihood of success or to evade detection or apprehension.”

I was so close to giving HLN a high-five and forgiving them for all the commercials during this trial and the THs blahblahblahing all over everything and for giving JVM a show when she's not even a lawyer... BUT that guy with the top 40 countdown voice is reading aloud from FB... the Nurmi cheerleader comments. :facepalm:

:drumroll: ALMOST ... almost there !

:please: And Nurmi, :please: quit wasting everyone's time ... finish up ! :please:

:drumroll: Let's get this show on the road !

Before we get too far, just want to thank the mods.

THANKS MODS!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for the afternoon session. I brought my husband home a box of thumbprint cookies from the Federal Bakeshop in Chattanooga yesterday on my trip. um...my boychild and I just eated them all. If I get kilt, please call Juan, k?

Did anyone hear Jean C.on HLN saying something about the male jurors being on Nurmi side (defense). Anyone? moo

JA reminds me so much of an addict. I was one for 15 years (before I had a child) and I can spot a liar from a mile away.

Addicts manipulate, use people, threaten suicide, steal and LIE!

I don't like admitting this.....but she is JUST like that.

So do Axis II diagnoses....aka personality disorders. Sometimes an addict will also have a personality disorder too. I see what you mean...most every day. She is one sick thing for sure...I don't even like calling her a person.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Before we get too far, just want to thank the mods.

THANKS MODS!!!!!!!!!

....Lovely Mod Fran would probably give you a high five but I think she's sitting on her hands.....:floorlaugh:

Again.. I'd really like to express that for..

All my interest in this case..
My nightly viewing of HLN
Being a resident of Phoenix
And an AZ taxpayer..

I'm REALLY outraged about the CIRCUS HLN has setup downtown..
I mean down right pi$$ed about it!

Ok just had to share that folks!

brought this over from the last thread. I turned on HLN last night and my husband asked what the heck they were doing, and called it a circus too.
Since you are from there... I'm curious... how close are they to the courthouse? I guess my concern is about the jurors, as they are coming and going.
I'm dreading waiting the weekend for them to deliberate. If they get the case today, I hope they get to deliberate over the weekend.

....Lovely Mod Fran would probably give you a high five but I think she's sitting on her hands.....:floorlaugh:

You're hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh on a day like this.

:please:

attachment.php

Did anyone hear Jean C.on HLN saying something about the male jurors being on Nurmi side (defense). Anyone? moo

She didn't say they were on his side, she said they were attentive while he was talking about the premeditation, but all the observers said the same thing yesterday when Juan was doing his closing. I don't think it means anything other than they're taking their job seriously, as they should. Besides that, Jean C has always been favorable toward the defense unless she is talking with Nancy Grace. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!