Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was that text sent Nurmi?????????????? Well before Travis realized how bat ***** crazy Jodi was.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s

A text message is up on the screen with more sex talk. Nurmi is very at ease with repeating the words contained in it. #JodiArias

Did 't Numri try to get this edited tape in months ago on direct. Jodi was crying because Juan wanted the whole tape played. How is this allowed now?

SO WHAT NURMI..

What IF JA was just his booty call piece of a$$ he used.. He deserved to die 3x's on June 4th 2008??

If so there are a whole helluvah lot men out there that would *poof* disappear if back dated death to men who have been jerks one time or another to a woman!!

And, seriously, who cares if it was? How does this tape tie into her butchering Travis? She's not scared, she's not saying stop; she's a freakin' WILLING participant!!!!!

Not a reason, excuse or alibi for murder!!!!! :stormingmad:
Yeah, but he was a filthy, destructive sex fiend so he deserved to die.

I guess this is all Nurmi knows to talk about. Sex. I am really having a very hard time listening, but if Travis' family can sit there & listen, than so can I. (but I will continue to scream at Nurmi!)

Nurmi's theme: "Sex, lies, dirty little secrets".

Funny, I thought this trial was about a vile, murderous, lying, manipulative, cold=blooded killer who broke into the home of her ex-boyfriend and stabbed him 29x, slit his throat, and shot him through the head!!! I must be watching the wrong trial!!!

Is it HLN muting things or is this edited like crazy? Now that we've heard the real thing.... this editing plays so badly for the defense....now we know what they are capable of hiding....:facepalm:

Yeah... It is like a magician showing us how they fool us with their tricks...

Now that the jury has heard the whole tape...Nurmi is showing the jury just how the Defense (badly, I might add) lie to them!

::pullhair:

Anybody know the date that sex tape was recorded? Jodi's responses to Travis sound contrived just like she is setting him up. Were these made in April or early May 2008?

May 10th 0f 2008

from my belief already a 'planned' set up - she knew it was OVER

I'm rather disappointed with the defence. We've heard it all before. There is nothing insightful. I was hoping Nurmi could give JM a run for his money. He hasn't even told a story, just cherry picked events.

how could he do that with what he's got to work with?? they have NOTHING. they have the sex stuff. that's IT!!

their whole case hinges on believing HER.

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

Thank You King Tut I agree and glad a male feels the same.

She obviously LIKED the dirty talk...no one was forcing her to stay with him, right?

Thin about it... JM was RIGHT, "it's not her fault".

Nothing that Nurmi is saying excuses murder. Nothing. He's got nothing, so he's tap dancing and using the time-honored, last refuge of the defense attorney who really doesn't have a case: smear the victim.

he needs to SHUT.UP!
I think he is getting off on all the sex talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads