Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she's offended. She's enjoying it. Sick!

That's why I said "acting" offending. She LOVES the sex talk. She LOVES the sex tape. She LOVES knowing she had so much sex with him and now the world knows she was his last. EVIL!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

The jurors are very attentive. Nurmi does a good job speaking directly to them, calmly and smoothly like chef from southpark. #JodiArias

BBM: :floorlaugh: But I have to disagree with WAT on this one ... chef from Southpark is much better than Nurmi !

:floorlaugh:

I will be very disappointed if the jury falls for any of this.

Did 't Numri try to get this edited tape in months ago on direct. Jodi was crying because Juan wanted the whole tape played. How is this allowed now?

:yes: It was allowed then. Nothing new here.

OMG Stop this madness! Nurmi is getting off on this as we all know :stormingmad:

ETA: WHO cares if he used JA? SHE let it happen.

My heart just cries and aches for Travis' family.....so wrong, just so wrong

Did 't Numri try to get this edited tape in months ago on direct. Jodi was crying because Juan wanted the whole tape played. How is this allowed now?

Juan should play the edited out parts in his final closing.

Wow nurmi really does believe Travis's sex live is what's on trial here! Disgusting!! Your client murdered him, who cares what kind of sex he liked to have with her.

THAT IS NOT WHAT DEANNA SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are doing no favors to your client by misrepresenting the testimony in this case Nurmi.

Especially since Juan is about get up and point out all the misrepresentation.... in about 30 min - I hope :banghead:

Hi guys! (Thank you so SO much for all those posting what's going on!) Just to spread some positive energy:

The defense team, and Jodi, being so blatantly disparaging is a good thing. A really good thing. Had they not been so outlandish, crude, and cruel - more logical and realistic - we may be looking at a defendant with a real chance of acquittal. The defense might have been able to spin a BPD provoked crime of passion and attempted to just refute the premeditation instead of presenting a preposterous defense of storybook domestic violence by pedophiles. ;)

(Disclaimer: Opinion subject to change without warning if: Halle Berry does a lap dance; donkeys or pigs fly; hell freezes over; donkeys do lap dances; emus are successful in their plot for world domination; or I am crowned Queen of England; and she is acquitted.)

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

But none of them - or you - want to end up dead!

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

I totally agree. The males on the jury are probably pissed off that Nurmi is making NORMAL things seem like deviant pedophilia type acts.

Anybody know the date that sex tape was recorded? Jodi's responses to Travis sound contrived just like she is setting him up. Were these made in April or early May 2008?

May 10th about 3 weeks before he was murdered. Honestly that recording could have been what the argument on May 26th was about. I've got a floating theory of a few things it could be but the realization that she was recording their phone conversations might have been one.

Hey Nurmi, Jodi drove 1000 miles to go to Travis house. Dont try to claim she was tramatized by Travis. She went there and killed him. THE END

Juan....................I hope you clean the floor with this defense team! Sending you good vibes!

"Those are the words from Mr. Alexander"

Yes, words in a conversation that was supposed to be PRIVATE. A conversation with Jodi over a thousand miles away, he felt safe with her gone. If you listen to the entire call Jodi is the one who started in on the sex and Travis even mentioned something about it... "I didn't think we would get into it this quick" something to that affect. He knew Jodi, the proud *advertiser censored* she truly seemed to be started all of it. The poor guy had no idea it was all a set up.

Oh and the texts about how beautiful she is? She broke into everything. She had all the e-mails from girls sent to her own e-mail. You don't think she didn't get into his account online and send texts to herself. She did it on myspace!

Arrrrgghh! I'll be so glad to not ever have to listen to this ma again. He is low class, there is no reason to do that to support his case. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyH