Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

"This idea that there was bleach in the washing machine doesn't make any sense" Nurmi #JodiArias

My eyes are on juror 8. He either has his head down low or rubs his forehead...

Here he goes again, saying that if JA really planned on killing Travis she would have done a better job of hiding it. This is really the best he can come up with. She couldn't have planned it because she is smart enough to come up with a better plan. Really.

I thought that Nurmi's answer to all of these "why did she..." questions was because she was i a fog.

Why is he asking why did she do all of these things now??

I hope for Nurmi's sake there's not a closet freak in the bed on the jury. All those nasty terms he likes to throw around seem to be in large part in sexual conversation. Some people are into that. I hope JM plays Jodi saying, "That's so debasing, I love it." over and over.

she deleted the photos and threw it in the washing machine because she's not Einstein and she's no photographer either. She's also not a techy, obviously. She just knows how to hack people's phones and emails and social media accounts and bank accounts. Course, when you have the whole run of the house, snooping can go undetected!

She's NOT smart.

period!
fran

I wonder if Nurmi knows that bleach DOES NOT affect the colors of synthetic fabrics. Only natural fabrics, like say a cotton towel or cotton socks....

One thing I REALLY think Juan needs to address to this Jury is Travis was a trusting person, and he also was VERY NAIVE when it comes to people being manipulative and JA was using that to her advantage with him. Like Shy Hughes said when she was on Drew the other night speaking about how she tried to tell Travis and he refused to believe them when the Hughes were telling him how evil they thought she was and how she was manipulating him. He couldn't see her for what she was until it was too late and even then I don't think he fully understood exactly how EVIL she really was. Also, I think the incident at the shower needs to be addressed MORE. Juan needs to directly explain that there was NO camera that was dropped, that NEVER happened...he has to REALLY make this VERY clear to this jury as this is the ONLY story they have heard for 4 months.

I think Nurmi wants his client to get the DP! Way to go, Nurmi!!!

STFU.....as I am getting very mad!!

IF I was on the Jury as a 52 year old women it was THEIR life behind closed doors. They both had fantasies, they both played them on each other....that is their Private life...whether they were Church people or not.

JODI ENJOYED IT TOO...

There are married couples that do shows via the internet of their home sex.......geez....even as an old woman (LOL) i am not stupid.

That is NO reason to kill a person.

So IF I was a juror, I would be very mad now, and sick and tired of hearing this over and over. Jodie liked it. Jodie THRIVED on dirty sex, she brought that to TA. So I am sick and tired of this......................and to keep using this as a defense.

Put it away Nurmo!!

sticker,375x360.png

That's an easy one for the jury Nurmi.

She didn't realize she had the camera tangled in the biologically stained sheets and tossed it in the washer.

Exactly what I thought, Nurmi going on and on about sex. disgusting and desperate!

Oh, a prop that she needed to be cut out of- give me a break. Shut up already!

Sickening!

Could this be any more boring and unconvincing? I suppose so. zzzzzzzzzz

Nurmi's theme: "Sex, lies, dirty little secrets".

Funny, I thought this trial was about a vile, murderous, lying, manipulative, cold=blooded killer who broke into the home of her ex-boyfriend and stabbed him 29x, slit his throat, and shot him through the head!!! I must be watching the wrong trial!!!

I'm confident that Juan will remind the jury what this trial is about in his final closing statement.

Since this case is all about staging and cleaning up the crime scene, it is fitting that KN is rubbing on a spill instead of trying to dab at it. It is getting bigger and bigger and more indelible. Out damned spot I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14