Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez, now Nurmi is going to give us a laundry lesson. It's common sense that if you put bleach in the water, not all items get equally bleached and depending on the material, some may not bleach at all. Spotty bleach stains is more common than not.

Mr. Clean... He's not!

:floorlaugh:

Jodi testified it was a green and white decorative rope I believe. The picture of the "rope" on the stairs does not match her description. The "rope" on staircase is looped on both ends, just link a piece of looped fringe whose stitch has come undone.

He just worked laws of physics and bondage into the same sentence. Really stretching things

It's so clear that isn't "a rope" on the stairs.

it's the one thing they can make hay with because it wasn't tested. it's just another LIE they made up about those fibers.

rope my butt.

Yes, Nurmi''

Jodi is a dirty little something but it isn't a secret!
Trying to learn to use my tablet and making a mess......sorry,

Oh boy, I HAVE been there! That tiny little virtual keyboard is a pain in the neck.

These jurors must feel so insulted right now. This is ridiculous.

Shower done, can't take listening to his lies and garbage so I turned on a dvr recording hoping you wonderful folks will post when he's done.

Juan doesnt look worried at all... GO GET EM JUAN!:bow:

Nurmi, never a good idea to insult the intelligence of the jury who will decide your client's fate.

Nurmi and his co-counsel have done this throughout the trial. I'm certain that some of the jurors don't like it. I wouldn't.

When this attorney is finally finished his despicable lying, dragging TA through the sludge his own client needs to return to, intentionally hurting TA's family beyond belief and helping his own career swirl the drain (YAY), JM will be out of the gate like a shot. JM will set all this right again. JM will remind the jurors that this despicable DT are nothing but liars.

The only thing making no sense is this rebuttal. Who gives a flip about the rope. And even if she had a rope, then more guilty because she took it to conceal more evidence.

KN: "what else..........does the crime scene show us...........for which there can be.........no dispute........for what happened........" GAH!!! His slow talking is driving me right over the edge. I'd need drugs to be on the jury to keep myself from jumping up and screaming at him to MOVE IT ALONG

Is he really going to even touch on the crime scene and all the blood??????? Why is he even touching this????

Oh no! Now the rope a dope on the bed!

If the jury doesn't see the desperation and falls for Nurmi's bull carp, I'll eat my computer! This trial is making me crazy. Gotta take a break before I implode!

Using my common sense Nurmi tells me you make ZERO SENSE

The "piece of rope" on the stairs is smaller than a do-do that Napoleon would have made Nurmi

Not to worry folks, the jury is seething at Nurmi right now. Its backfiring big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member