Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back a few minutes ago from picking son up from school..

reading thread from bottom up, and I see nurmi has really got low down and dirty eh?

How is travis family holding up?

Camera not even showing family. Just the faces of NUrmi and JA pretty much. Nauseating.

Correction - that is where JA slit his throat - not just that his throat was slit.

Put a quarter next to the piece of "rope"...that big 'ol piece of rope laying there on the step that not one of the roommates bothered to pick up for a week!

I swear I saw Wilmot write a note to Jodi and Jodi suddenly stopped looking at the crime scene photo and leaned her head on her hand to look away.

Staging still I see!
:stormingmad:

fran

Hey, just got back. I see Nurmi is still on. Still from the beginning or has JM gone and Nurmi is up again? I can tell by the tone of voice, I haven't been missing much.

I always figured that piece of fringe came off a decorator pillow she used to mute the gun shot...missing pillow out in the desert?

EXACTLY! I always thought she held a pillow to his head and then shot him. There was no stippling on his forehead.

Yes Nurmi...it makes PERFECT SENSE! The bullet casing being in blood means it came after other blood was already spilled!!!

Nurmi going with this method

The Chewbacca Defense is a term for any legal strategy or propaganda strategy that seeks to overwhelm its audience with nonsensical arguments, as a way of confusing the audience and drowning out legitimate opposing arguments. It is thus a kind of logical fallacy: specifically, a red herring fallacy and non sequitur similar to argumentum ad nauseam.

oh this should be good. how did the casing get on top of the blood? lol

ETA. either I had a quick nap and I missed his answer or he didn't answer lol

Hey, that's the kind of fringe I have on my pillow in the bedroom!

Speaking of that, where are the pillows from Travis' bedroom? Didn't JA say he had some on that chair?

Is he really going to even touch on the crime scene and all the blood??????? Why is he even touching this????

Exactly! We all know where TA's throat was slit. STEP AWAY FROM THE PODIUM!

ETA: WHERE are her tears?! On my god straight to the gurney you B!

Jodi took this big long trip to go see her abuser. She was suppose to be terrified of Travis. Letting her abuser tie her up makes no sense, Nurmi. A couple hours later Jodi has to slaughter a man because she was so afraid of him. That is what doesn't make sense.

finger does not look broken to me..looks ok from where I am seeing it.

None of this KN garbage does not change the facts: JA drove 1000 miles to TA's house,
JA had a chance to escape (even though we know that she was not abused or
threatened) but chose to KILL TA 3 times over. Quit wasting everyone's time KN.

Amen to that

Every time he says this doesn't make any sense, I keep thinking he is taking about his defense.

Oh wow this closing has just been earth shattering, Jodi looks so innocent now .. not.

EPIC fail .. this entire defence .. will go down in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member