Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this jury convicts her in record time- less than an hour! Send a clear message to Jodi Ann Arias- who tried to play them for a fool- who's the fool now Jodi?

I believe something along those lines. It was bad according to the Hughes said never seen Travis so upset but they don't know what happened but he was finally done with her for good so she killed him.

Yes and I believe it was the fact he found out about this tape being made without his knowledge. This was Jodie's way of holding onto him or ruining him. This is why he say's all those things---That she is the worst thing that ever happened to him--.

It was him exposing her for what she had been doing or her killing him to shut him up. I do not think Cancun was ever in her plans after that angry exchange. She knew he had to be destroyed , but she still wanted to ruin him.

I hope Juan suggests this as an answer to ALL the lovely "sex talk" the families had to be exposed to. He will make something good come out of this.

P.S. Think about this---the Jury is watching this mess of a man concentrating on the sex talk--is it ias repulsive to them as it is to me??? I think so. So get off all you want Nurmi, because that is exactly how this is playing out.

Is he really going to even touch on the crime scene and all the blood??????? Why is he even touching this????
I was gonna ask you! Isn't it pretty much Criminal Defense 101 when you have a defendant that's admitted to a crime, even if using a defense of diminished responsibility, to not revisit the crime scene in all its gore? Literally. Showing the pictures of the crime scene?

I don't get it. (Unless peeps are right that this guy hates his client. ;))

Really? Thats a piece of rope? You can say %100 thats rope? whatever.

I think any one who has ever lived in a place with carpet knows that isn't a piece of rope. I find little pieces like that on carpet in our home all the time. I could probably go and find 2 or 3 of them right now in heavy traffric (such as stairs) areas

wait wait.....Fight For Life on both ends?//// Where are HER injuries, wounds, etc??????

FROM TWITTER

Nurmi just said, "Jodi Arias doesn't have a memory of the rope. Wasn't there" Jodi and Wilmott both shot him a look. Another big WTF?

Good lord. The amount of blood in that room makes me dizzy.

"Threw some water down on the floor?"

KN--the question is WHY she threw the water down instead of calling the police, running for her life, calling an ambulance for Travis.....

Really? JA fought for her life? You mean when Travis tried to defend himself from her attack? This is the lamest closing I ever heard. He isn't even trying. He knows he is no match for JM and he is spinning JA's fiction. I think he wants her to get the DP, too.

She didn't clean up the SCENE...she cleaned up HER AND TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD this man is...

Never mind . I will NOT get a T/O...I will NOT get a T/O

Not fringe dodo it,s called rope trim. Doesn,t appear long enough to tie her to the bed either.

Wow, so she was tied up with rope as small as the fringe on my pillow, no wonder she could get her hands free....insulting

the camera was covered in blood, that is why she washed it IMO

Ya, it looks like it was "cleaned up" by a total psycho. Because it was. Doesn't make her not guilty. Makes her a murderer who happens to be a really crappy janitor.

"Yes, the blood stains show there was a struggle ...a fight for one's life..."

Umm...he had supposedly taken a bullet to the face already...how long was he going to be able to fight with her?

If it was a fight for life on both HER pat and Travis' why did she come out of it UNSCATHED and Travis is dead with 29 stab wounds including his throat sliced and a gunshot wound????????? Explain that, you slow talking...blahbiddy blah blah! (Don't want a time out!)

Nurmi is directing his faulty logic at a juror or jurors who he thinks are stupid. I wonder if Baez is his role model. He gives alternative possibilities, but never never shows a logical pattern.

Baez was on HLN a few weeks ago and admitted he was communicating and in touch with Arias' dt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser