Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fight for life between the two of them...really? How come JA didn't have a scratch on her!!

Yes, Jodi didn't want 20 feet of rope...she wanted 19' 3/8", very precise isn't she?

OH FOR GOD'S SAKES NURMI! His head is up because JA is dragging him!!!!!

LOL, everytime Nurmi asks if it makes any sense...

It makes sense to me? Any one else?

I have no idea if this is true but I read on twitter that the sleepy man in white shirt is Wilmotts father and the man in blue shirt beside him is her husband.

Hey Nurmi .. wake up call .. he's dead with his head up wow man so what's your point?

WRONG Nurmi WRONG! That blood IS from having his throat slit.

Nurmi use JA to demonstrate if you could hold head up when neck slit, come on do it

I know this I've said this before, but Nurmi is so using the Chewbacca Defense with the refrain "it doesn't make any sense".

Im pretty sure she's not supposed to be viewing the photos (JMO to look like she's "ashamed).. she's STILL Glancing. What a loon.

Nurmi going with this method

The Chewbacca Defense is a term for any legal strategy or propaganda strategy that seeks to overwhelm its audience with nonsensical arguments, as a way of confusing the audience and drowning out legitimate opposing arguments. It is thus a kind of logical fallacy: specifically, a red herring fallacy and non sequitur similar to argumentum ad nauseam.
I'm so glad to hear this strategy has a name. It's been obvious from the very beginning. I've been calling it an information dump or stack overflow. Chewbacca is perfect!
:gthanks:

Hahaha, I'm watching without sound. Wilma is fighting HARD to stay awake. Her eyes are totally glazed over and she's doing the SLOOOOWW blink.

I. Am reminded. Of when. I first. Came. To Websleuths. And. Wondered. Why was. Everybody. Speaking. In such. A way?:floorlaugh:

Is anyone following this at all now?

I am so damn confused!

And we certainly see blood...coming from his neck -- there's no doubt about it. But not a ton...

Oh Nurmi.

I wish Juan would start his final argument dragging in 3 five gallon cans filled with gasoline.

It would be a "Columbo moment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member