Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And tell me how this argument helps them?? This is the weirdest closing ever

If she is dragging him back...from where the large spot is...why is he so convinced his throat isn't already cut?

Where does he think all the blood came from?

He is making ZERO sense right now.

Or is that just me?

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL !!! Just home from work read a few pages and now watching ....

omg this guy is so sllllooooww

WTH is he talking about with his neck up. WTH? So, he was only 1/2 killed at this point? How does this help your client ? He is a fool. Is he going for ineffective council? This is ridiculous!!!

Dear Nurmi,
I truly truly truly hope that you never find yourself in the position where you are sitting in court a family member of a murder victim. But perhaps only then will you realise how despicable this all is.
G

The voice of reason and common sense tells me I better not type what I really think of Nurmi because I like being able to post here.

Nobody ever suggested she put on a "maid's outfit" and broke out Mr. Clean that day. In a limited amount of time, she altered the scene enough to throw off investigators, took evidence, and tried to destroy evidence.

Why would JA drag him back and put his body in the shower if she wasn't trying to hide DNA?

I know this I've said this before, but Nurmi is so using the Chewbacca Defense with the refrain "it doesn't make any sense".

...some one in the courtroom should stand up and shout, "Gun It Chewy!!!!!!".......

the camera was covered in blood, that is why she washed it IMO

Good point. The camera would have to have been covered in blood. The whole bathroom was covered in it. TA pretty much bled out and that takes a hell of a lot blood loss.

Been gone for afternoon so far and come back to Nurmi explaining that TA's neck was not slashed in the picture of JA's foot and his body laid out on the floor. How is that helping this case. We see a picture of TA's laid out on the floor not able to protect himself anymore yet she still slashes his throat.

IMHO, the jury is NOT going to give a carp the order of the wounds!

Keep showing the crime scene photos Nurmi. Remind the jury what your client did to this man!

She's a self-proclaimed killer!

Put her :behindbar and throw away the key!

fran

Hope they are getting JA's room ready at the Big House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela