Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Judge is positively beaming now that we're almost done.

Can I say before we get started?

My dog STINKS!!!

He is a Golden Retriever...and he LOVES the rain!! So he has been outside playing in it for an hour...and soaked to his SKIN!!!

ICK!!

Ala JA - brother first (housemate in JA's case) and then go after JM? :floorlaugh:

Yep I was thinking of using the exact same strategy .. hook up with the brother, white ant Juan's SO then go for gold!

How much more time does Nurmi have left , anyone know? Is it until the close of today, normal court day?

I would really like to know why the state wasn't allowed to introduce Jodi's phony forged letters, when the defense has been allowed to spin their inflammatory pedophiliac tale ad nauseum?!

Anybody else getting a liegraine from Nurmi's closing? Someone tell me that it's 5:00 where they are so I can start happy hour.... BTW why is it only an hour?

hahahaha. We seriously need a list of the new words coined from this trial.

Testiphony
Testilies
Testibaloney
Liegraine
Fawg

Nurmi, Nurmi, Nurmi what are you possibly thinking?

This jury has shown itself to be an attentive and skeptical group, with terrific recall. Either JA has insisted on this closing in all of her delusional splendor or you vastly underestimate people in general. This is not going to fly with them, and you are putting the finishing nails in JA's coffin.

what happened

Did anyone see Beth K on HLN talking about the pedophile letters. When they were proven to to fake, written by Jodi, then the prosecution wanted to use them they could not!! So let me understand, the defense can call Travis a pedophile just on Jodi's words, and drill it into the jury conscience, but the state can not enter evidence to dispute this and let the jury decide. moo

Where is the justice in that? It makes me want to cry that the jury doesn't know the truth.

IMO

FYI - thanks button being wonky again.

Thanks to ALL OF YOU truly remarkable, insightful, engaging posters!!!!!!!!

It happens when you use the quick reply, instead of post reply. Just refresh and you should be good to go. HTH.

Here we go...again! :stormingmad:

It's no small thing this jury is charged with, to determine life or death. I liked JM stating the fact that anything less than Murder 1 will mean the jury leaves that place with stench of gasoline on them. It speaks to common decency, that the jury did not assist JA in her plan and execution, but will they assist in aiding her finding safety from death by state, rather keep her warm and dry, safe from worry for the rest of her natural life, possibly forgive altogether? No easy task indeed, but DP is the right thing by law. :moo:

I wonder who Egg-o is? I like him/her better than Mikee Daniels.

Can I say before we get started?

My dog STINKS!!!

He is a Golden Retriever...and he LOVES the rain!! So he has been outside playing in it for an hour...and soaked to his SKIN!!!

ICK!!

We dare not leave Boycie boy out unattended in the rain. His favorite pastime is finding something horrible to roll in. :floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4s

Everyone is shuffling back in now. Counsel is still in chambers. My lunch was mediocre at best. Still kind of hungry. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

hWelp, we are headed down the back stretch folks. One more afternoon of #JodiArias trial. Are you as tired as I am?
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Nurmi and Willmott just went back into chambers. Nurmi has taken off his suit jacket for now. Courtroom is empty. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

Back in the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial. Juan's brother has been extremely helpful with my knooter needs, hes great.

---

Juan's brother???

His brother must be so proud of him! Rumor is he's sitting behind Dr. Horn (wherever he is) Screenshot anyone??

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4s

Everyone is shuffling back in now. Counsel is still in chambers. My lunch was mediocre at best. Still kind of hungry. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

hWelp, we are headed down the back stretch folks. One more afternoon of #JodiArias trial. Are you as tired as I am?
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Nurmi and Willmott just went back into chambers. Nurmi has taken off his suit jacket for now. Courtroom is empty. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

Back in the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial. Juan's brother has been extremely helpful with my knooter needs, hes great.

---

Juan's brother???

It was mentioned yesterday that Juan's brother was in the courtroom. I would imagine his family is very proud of all he's accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute