Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strolled down the hallway...nurmi said "walked"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not fringe dodo it,s called rope trim. Doesn,t appear long enough to tie her to the bed either.

Yes- there was a variety of pillows on the chair. I am hung up on the pillows. Det Flores whispered to Juan during the pillow discussion and marked something down- we'll see id more is mentioned by them..

I find it interesting that he hasn't really brought up much in terms of what ALV or Samuels brought to the table.

Do that stabbing motion again, Nurmi. I'm sure the jury is very interested in how it looks when someone is making a shallow knife wound.

Since they are done today, why is JW writing notes all of a sudden?
I was going to suggest a resignation letter but she and her husband work together. So, perhaps writing out a shopping list?

Every time I turned it over there, Nurmi is talking about sex. Sex,sex, sex, sex! I refuse to listen to one more minute of them torturing this family and repeatedly murdering this man! Now I hear he is playing the "edited" version of the phone sex tape. REALLY? Still going for that even though we have heard the other part of the tape, which shows Arias egging him on and actually revealing she is the one that kept the conversation on that subject. (btw-If a man sounded THAT BORED on a sex phone call with me I would like to think I would get the hint!)
I seriously began watching this trial with a "somewhat" open mind. I waited through ALL of her testimony to see if I could see the "real" reason she did this, what really happened, and looked for some REAL emotion from her that would surely come. It never did. 18 days on the stand, and I have a worse opinion of her and what really happened than I did BEFORE!! For pete's sakes, even Jeffrey Dahmer had remorse! He didn't blame. He owned up to it!

But remember what Juan said in closing. It's not her fault. Nothing is ever HER fault. Lol.

Her perspective is irrelevant cause she is full of BS and lies. He needs to exit before people start throwing tomatoes. He is trying for 2nd degree.

Oh, Nurmi is repeating everything Juan said yesterday and trying to poo poo it away. Willmott thinks the gun shot was just a little bitty wound. Now, Nurmi is saying the stabs in the back were shallow anyways.

Jodi killed him, but it was just a bitty gun shot to the head and a couple of lil' shallow stab wounds. Why is everyone making a big deal out of it?

/sarcasm

OMG I took my headphones off's and I feel amazing.

FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurmi, do your client a favor and the Jury too..........

Remind them of her recorded own words:

"If i killed travis i would beg for the death penalty..."​

Hope Juan reminds the jury of this, and plays that again for them. They are JA OWN words, they are the only truthful ones.because she HAS admitted to killing TA.

4462493-set-of-editable-vector-designs-of-men-behind-prison-bars.jpg

Wasn't his body stabbed 29 times? Nurmi said 27 times...??

re: 27 stab wounds

"it may be that Jodi Arias didn't know when to stop".

for realz. Nurmi said that.

Being stabbed first, it makes perfect sense that TA would have crawled over toward the sink, while trying to kick at her to get her to stop, and then used the sink to help pull himself up to a standing position as she kept stabbing him.

There we have it. Nurmi- Maybe she snapped and had a sudden heat of passion.

Shallow back wounds... She was just poking him a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, they looked real minor in the photos. :facepalm:

she sure made up for the 'pokes' when she cut his throat though.

nothing pokey about that wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member