Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA & JW have a written conversation going on....would love to know what's being written and its been ongoing now for a good 10 minutes+

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3h

Jurors will NOT deliberate on weekend. Court is closed on weekends. #JodiArias

:seeya: Does anyone know what time they will end today ?

Will they let the jury start deliberations when Juan finishes -- or -- will they wait until Monday ?

TIA !

Juan is ripping ALV to shreds. Love it. Now, she can use it to pretend to be a victim of his 'abuse'.

It seems like JW is trying to distract her so that she stops glaring at JM...

It's not really working...

Once Juan is done, will the Jury start their deliberations or will they all take a break until Monday ?:scared:

MC Superior Court@courtpio

Jurors will NOT deliberate on weekend. Court is closed on weekends. #JodiArias

JM says scenes says nothing about heat of passion
She took time to wipe up scene, washer, bringing him back to shower
JM talking more about instructions and states's position and do not start with manslaughter and up or second degree and up, you start with first and if you agree that's it.
Clearly premeditation
Says manslaughter states sudden quarrel/heat of passion and if that is case she has to be believed.
Now reading about adequate provocation
JA is telling you this and this is predicated on your believing her
JM says if this is JA telling you, is there even any provocation?
Talks more about the instruction and if TA in shower shouting, that's not enough to shoot, stab or slit throat.
cooling off period - since no proof there was provocation by TA, then no indication then he did anything than other than what she says which is only a fifth grader takes better pictures, that's not provocation.

JA and JW are observing Jury and getting, or trying to get, a sense of where they are going. I think they are listing them one by one.

I still can't believe that Nurmi opened the door for Juan to get the magazine scribblings in and that the jury is probably saying, "WTH?!" and left to think about that over the long, long weekend. They are going to be PO'd all over again.

Juan Martinez is a genius! Masterful beyond any attorney I have ever seen argue in a courtroom. Blows. My. Mind.

Is that the first time the jury heard about the magazine notes??

JA & JW have a written conversation going on....would love to know what's being written and its been ongoing now for a good 10 minutes+

Don't worry, she'll sell it on her website

I bet Jodi is going OFF on paper, LOL.

I heard the same thing on the news early this AM. A female reporter said that as unusual as this case has been, there may be one MORE twist, if the Judge allows the DT to have the final say. I was WTHHHH???

Could be total BS, but I heard it too, clear as day.

Shoot. the. messenger.

You have to believe that "Deadly force was immediately necessary"

Would that be when she stabbed him in the chest ... and also necessary again when she almost decapitated him ... and again necessary when she shot him ...

This is a slam dunk.

(HI! Thank you. Duck tape finally removed from my fingers. DesertWalker from the old days on CTV here. All of your posts have been remarkable throughout this entire trial. Your research and fact-finding has been so impressive. But I quickly learned that I might not have the impressive self-control you all were capable of -- and so I lurked. This was a slaughter ... a coldly calculated, pre-planned, tortured slaughter. Jodi Arias is TOAST.)

Looks like one of those grade school note-passing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487