Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi looking mighty frightened before her and Wilma have a note passing festival.

Attachments

• JuansLastStand.jpg
    JuansLastStand.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 69
I hope he mentions the roommate being there to keep her from killing him when she got there. She also wanted to be the last person to be with him.

"No jury will ever convict me. Mark my words." Want to rethink that now JA?

You can stop exchanging notes now girls.
It is over!

Can I just say I love Juan's tie. I think it is the most colorful tie he has worn to court. It is not gaudy it's really classy. I loved his tie yesterday too.

Juan takes pride in everything he does and it shows.
Maybe it's his lucky tie. :cheer:

JW sure acts like she is going to pop up and start yakking....

The <unusual person> doesn't like the word PREMEDITATION! Good. Truth hurts JA. You would know that if you ever told a truth in your life. Should have begged for your life.

I still can't believe that Nurmi opened the door for Juan to get the magazine scribblings in and that the jury is probably saying, "WTH?!" and left to think about that over the long, long weekend. They are going to be PO'd all over again.

Juan Martinez is a genius! Masterful beyond any attorney I have ever seen argue in a courtroom. Blows. My. Mind.

Jodi's coloring again. Doing her "lalalala" I can't hear you thang. :ignore:

Nice freudian slip..

killing of the defendant.. Err by the defendant..

ie Jury who was really on trial here? JA the killer or TA the Victim? Hmm?

Killing him 3 times is premeditation. I do not see how they can come back with anything but 1st degree murder.

Jodi looks as if she is seething w/ anger..face red like a tomato..

bwahhahahaha

I agree, and the way JM is hammering may just be the tip that pushes her over the edge in front of the jury and I think JM knows it

I heard the same thing on the news early this AM. A female reporter said that as unusual as this case has been, there may be one MORE twist, if the Judge allows the DT to have the final say. I was WTHHHH???

Could be total BS, but I heard it too, clear as day.

I am not sure if I heard the same newscast but they said it could happen if the DT could prove that the state, in their closing, brought in new evidence, that was not brought forth in the trial.

Flores gave her fair warning.

"You don't want him painting the picture."

Ahhh... Jodi knows best though.

He was SO right.
The picture he painted yesterday while walking through how the actual murder occurred was chilling.

Seriously DH is trying to talk to me about quality tractor tools vs cheap ones right now .. missed nearly 10 minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91