Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She slaughtered a man, alright, but it surely in the h-e-double-hokcey-sticks wasn't manslaughter.

Hang on Travis, we are almost there... justice is yours, dear man.

Jodi is seething

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, they are watching the jury's reactions and guessing on how they will rule.

I can't watch. How is our Juan doing?????
After comparing himself to a parrot on a stick? :biggrin: (In relation to repeating Jodi's a liar - just in case someone missed it. ;))

Very well. He's going through the jury instructions piece by piece, after pointing out the defense only read part of self-defense to them. One very poignant moment - premeditation means the intent to kill. Of course she meant to kill him, that's why she went for his throat. She gutted him. She killed him 3 times over. (Paraphrased) He's really hitting it home that premed could've taken moments and is indicated by his wounds alone.

Now he's discounting 2nd and manslaughter, explaining why they're not relevant. Talking about adequate provocation and the only basis for such a provocation is the testimony of a liar.

Nurmi has even stopped with his lame objections.
He KNOWS this is over ... sinking in now to Jenny that it's over.
Over, done, cooked, stick a fork in her ... finished for Jodi Ann Arias.

JA still looks defiant ... Delusional till the end thinking she can fool everyone else.

YES, Juan, give him back his full name. Travis Victor Alexander.

They can't deliberate over the weekend - no security in the courthouse on weekends.

I'd volunteer for security duty and imagine there might be others willing if it meant finishing this case.:moo:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 16s

Martinez: Nothing indicates this was anything but a slaughter--a premeditated killing. #jodiarias

JA & JW have a written conversation going on....would love to know what's being written and its been ongoing now for a good 10 minutes+

JW - You are screwed

JA - No I am not. I'm winning.

JW - Yes you are screwed. there is no getting out of this.

JA - The law of attraction says i'm winning

JW - Suck it up sista, you are in fact screwed.

Is that the first time the jury heard about the magazine notes??

No I can't remember when it came in, but I know a juror question asked ALV if she had gotten any of the notes or if the notes where for her because she is the one who gave Jodi the magazines. She replied she didn't know anything about it.

"Had tired of her" got a reaction!!! She frowned. LOL

this woman wouldn't leave him alone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members