GUILTY CO - 5 Dead/18 Injured in Shooting at Club Q, Colorado Springs, Nov 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BTW, if anyone wishes to show any kind of support to Thomas Fierro, who took down that shooter, his wife's microbrewery is easy to find online, and while they don't ship beer, they do have some reasonably priced merchandise. I ordered a t-shirt.
What an excellent idea. BTW, his first name is Richard.

The police chief named the second person who helped subdue the shooter as Thomas James. Per Colorado Public Radio, the Navy issued a press release today that a sailor named Thomas James is hospitalized for injuries received in the shooting. They're hopeful James will make a full recovery.

The Navy did not confirm the sailor is the same individual identified by the police chief. They referred reporters to local authorities to avoid interfering in the investigation.

Why he was on the streets is baffling to say the least. Had my grandson done this he would have been removed and not know where I moved to.

Its like some of the intersections that had stop signs that didn’t work. So many ppl have to die before they put up red light green light. Seen that happen here over the years.

Jmo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-star-dad-worried-son-gay-heard-massacre.html

The *advertiser censored* star father of the Colorado mass shooter said his biggest fear was that his son was gay after discovering he slaughtered five people at an LGBTQ club night

The 48-year-old, who currently works as a mixed martial arts coach and previously competed in the UFC and World Extreme Cagefighting, taught his son how to fight from an early age.

The drug addict told CBS 8: 'I praised him for violent behavior really early. I told him it works. It is instant and you'll get immediate results.'

The *advertiser censored* star father of the Colorado mass shooter said his biggest fear was that his son was gay after discovering he slaughtered five people at an LGBTQ club night

The 48-year-old, who currently works as a mixed martial arts coach and previously competed in the UFC and World Extreme Cagefighting, taught his son how to fight from an early age.

The drug addict told CBS 8: 'I praised him for violent behavior really early. I told him it works. It is instant and you'll get immediate results.'

Holy cow. Everything else I could possibly say about the 20 seconds of that insane video before I had to turn it off, would get me banned forever. Maybe even 2 forevers.

:oops:

I want off this ride.

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

Hey Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

One of the biggest things I am thankful for is our wonderful moderators on Websleuths.

On a holiday like today, our mods will be here working hard to make sure your experience on Websleuths is the best experience you can have on any discussion forum,

You don't see the drama and the problems that our mods handle every minute on Websleuths. That's because our mods work to make sure to solve problems quickly so you can get back to discussing true crime;

If you can spare a dollar or more to donate to our moderators I would greatly appreciate it.

All of the money raised will go to the moderators.

If you are thankful to our mods and can make a donation that would be wonderful.
If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

If you cannot make a donation could you please go to THIS THREAD and leave a kind comment for our mods.

In closing I want you to know how thankful I am to all of you who participate on Websleuths. You make Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet. Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith/Owner Websleuths.com

The "father" believed for some time that his son was dead, because his ex-wife said the boy had committed suicide. What kind of sicko does something like that, anyway?

Anyone who's worked in family law knows that the worst custody disputes are the ones where NEITHER parent should have it.

lengthy article.
Jesse Bedayn, The Associated Press

''Grzecka said he believes the targeting of a drag queen event is connected to the art form being cast in a false light in recent months by right-wing activists and politicians who complain about the “sexualization” or “grooming” of children. Even though general acceptance of the LGBTQ community has grown, this new dynamic has fostered a dangerous climate.

“It's different to walk down the street holding my boyfriend's hand and getting spit at (as opposed to) a politician relating a drag queen to a groomer of their children,” Grzecka said. “I would rather be spit on in the street than the hate get as bad as where we are today.”

Earlier this year, Florida's Republican-dominated legislature passed a bill barring teachers from discussing gender identity or sexual orientation with younger students. A month later, references to “pedophiles” and “grooming” in relation to LGBTQ people rose 400%, according to a report by the Human Rights Campaign.

“Lying about our community, and making them into something they are not, creates a different type of hate,” said Grzecka.

Grzecka, who started mopping floors and bartending at Club Q in 2003 a year after it opened, said he hopes to channel his grief and anger into figuring out how to rebuild the support system for Colorado Springs' LGBTQ community that only Club Q had provided.''

Last edited:

Great. This family is the ugly gift that just keeps giving.

I'm v glad to see that communities locally and worldwide are responding to this senseless killing in positive ways, and looking to preserve the important oasis that Club Q clearly has been for a long time now. But then, they've had plenty of practice.

I've been loosely following this. I just saw the guy's father interviewed. His mother is not really stable at all and I swear his father is on a goofball mix during this interview. I don't even have the appropriate words for this person's bio parents. o_O That said, son knew right from wrong, doped up, I'M A Republican, Morman, P0rn0graphy Star Dad Dude, No Gays Allowed in My House, with all the morals, even said he told him killing was wrong (and he thought he'd committed suicide but never attended a funeral?). Hopefully he nor she spawned any more of their DNA into the universe.

Dad Reveals Bizarre Details of Accused Club Q Shooter's Life

By Christine Pelisek December 2, 2022
1670254747757.png
Jinkx Monsoon; Alaska Thunderf--- 5000. PHOTO: ASTRID STAWIARZ/GETTY; EMMA MCINTYRE/GETTY

Ever since the Nov. 19 mass shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs, Colo., some of the nation's top drag performers have increased their security at performances, according to an NBC News report.

"We're trying to smile and make people happy for the holidays, and in the back of our heads we're thinking, 'I hope I don't get shot,'" Jinkx Monsoon, the two-time RuPaul's Drag Race winner, told NBC News.

Monsoon, who is set to become the first drag performer to take on the role of Matron "Mama" Morton in Chicago on Broadway, said she has hired armed security and banned re-entries once her performances begin.
For months, she has employed metal detectors at the doors of her U.S. engagements and she has plotted escape routes.''

Drag performer Alaska Thunderf--- 5000, said that since the Club Q shooting, police cars have been positioned down the street from some of her shows.

"It's mortifying that we even have to think about these things for something as joyous and celebratory as a drag show," Alaska said, NBC News reported. "Why do we have to be worried about where the exits are and where a safe route to get to safety is? It's terrifying, but that's the reality of it."

On Nov. 22, LGBTQ media advocacy group GLAAD released a report that found 124 incidents in 2022 of anti-LGBTQ protests and threats targeting specific drag events. The report said the bulk of the incidents occurred during Pride festivities.
The "violent rhetoric and incidents," have continued to increase, GLAAD wrote.
According to GLAAD, there have been eight anti-drag bills proposed this year.''

As a queer person I am feeling so hopeless with the consistent news of hate rhetoric (towards any minority group) and it’s constantly consuming my thoughts.

I don’t think it’s going to end any time soon and I’m just so concerned for humanity that we just CANT STOP HATING eachother. Something’s gotta give, and I’m scared what that will end up being.
Moo

As a queer person I am feeling so hopeless with the consistent news of hate rhetoric (towards any minority group) and it’s constantly consuming my thoughts.

I don’t think it’s going to end any time soon and I’m just so concerned for humanity that we just CANT STOP HATING eachother. Something’s gotta give, and I’m scared what that will end up being.
Moo

It’s scary because it’s hate disguised as “protect the kids” and “parental rights.” The argument is “I’m not a homophobe! Everyone is equal. But if you read ‘And Tango Makes Three’ to kindergartners, you’re a groomer.” Go look at the comments on any Fox News article on anything remotely LGBT - “groomer” is all over the place. (Tango is a sweet true story about two male penguins given an egg to hatch & raise & also a top “banned” book).

It’s no longer socially acceptable to say “gays are bad.” So they’ve pivoted to this idea that the mere existence of LGBT people constitutes grooming children. It starting spreading like wildfire through school boards a few years ago, and it’s deadly.

It’s scary because it’s hate disguised as “protect the kids” and “parental rights.” The argument is “I’m not a homophobe! Everyone is equal. But if you read ‘And Tango Makes Three’ to kindergartners, you’re a groomer.” Go look at the comments on any Fox News article on anything remotely LGBT - “groomer” is all over the place. (Tango is a sweet true story about two male penguins given an egg to hatch & raise & also a top “banned” book).

It’s no longer socially acceptable to say “gays are bad.” So they’ve pivoted to this idea that the mere existence of LGBT people constitutes grooming children. It starting spreading like wildfire through school boards a few years ago, and it’s deadly.
It reminds me of the "Save the Children" things from a few years ago, the whole insane conspiracy against wayfair.

Its using conspiracy theories that are not based in reality or fact to scare people into an agenda of irrational hate

It's so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back