GUILTY CO - 5 Dead/18 Injured in Shooting at Club Q, Colorado Springs, Nov 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The threat to LGBTQ+ people is real and ongoing. I hope we are allowed to discuss it here instead of treating each crime as an isolated incident. The attack that brought down the electric grid in Moore County, NC may turn out to be unrelated to the stochastic terrorism directed at an annual adults-only drag show, but it brought the level of vitriol the LGBTQ+ community from prominent people in that community to national attention as the Club Q mass shooting did. Generally, the direct action of organized groups flies under the radar or fleetingly makes regional news, like the Patriot Front and other anti-LGBTQ militia carrying weapons of war marching openly in Columbus, OH this weekend. The culprits behind the crimes in Club Q, Columbus, and Moore County do not need to be connected directly to each other. That's not how stochastic terrorism works. If we zoom in and focus only on the shooter at Club Q, we're missing the context, the catalyst. All my opinion.

rbbm.
Dec 4 2022
''(EL PASO COUNTY, Colo.) — A court hearing for the suspect in the deadly LGBTQ nightclub shooting in Colorado Springs will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 8:30 a.m.

The suspect, 22, is accused of fatally shooting five people and wounding 19 others at Club Q on Saturday, Nov. 19. The alleged shooter is charged with five counts of murder and five counts of bias-motivated crimes, according to court documents.

A formal filing of charges will be given for the suspect during Tuesday’s hearing, said the Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office. Judge Michael McHenry will preside over the court proceeding, per court documents.''

''When asked what rebuilding looks like, Haynes said maybe the club will have community rooms, but overall there’s a story to be told and it’s important to remember that story is not the gunman, but what happens afterward''.

The threat to LGBTQ+ people is real and ongoing. I hope we are allowed to discuss it here instead of treating each crime as an isolated incident. The attack that brought down the electric grid in Moore County, NC may turn out to be unrelated to the stochastic terrorism directed at an annual adults-only drag show, but it brought the level of vitriol the LGBTQ+ community from prominent people in that community to national attention as the Club Q mass shooting did. Generally, the direct action of organized groups flies under the radar or fleetingly makes regional news, like the Patriot Front and other anti-LGBTQ militia carrying weapons of war marching openly in Columbus, OH this weekend. The culprits behind the crimes in Club Q, Columbus, and Moore County do not need to be connected directly to each other. That's not how stochastic terrorism works. If we zoom in and focus only on the shooter at Club Q, we're missing the context, the catalyst. All my opinion.

Yup. And the culprits aren’t just the obvious ones like Westboro Baptist/Fred Phelps - they’re parents of elementary-school kids. Go check out a Board of Education meeting before an election. It’s awful. It’s back to “gays are pedophiles.”

The good news is that kids in the 16-25 range are so angry; when our town had an anti-LGBT BOE candidate, the kids devoted a ton of time to campaigning in favor of the other candidate (who won in a landslide). It was really great to see straight kids and straight dads defending the right of people to, you know, exist.

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so using one of the places below. Please put "FOR THE MODS" in the description. Thank you.
PayPal
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

DID YOU KNOW BY THE END OF THE DAY OUR MODS WILL HAVE HANDLED HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF ALERTS? YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THIS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW GOOD THE MODS ARE AT THEIR JOBS.

One of the many things I love about Websleuths is we can come on here, discuss true crime, and not have to deal with all the stupid drama and baloney we have to deal with on other platforms. Do you know why? It is the hard work of our wonderful volunteer moderators.

Because of these incredible moderators, you don't see the following, the trolls that constantly try and disrupt. You don't see the newbies who don't know the rules and post a bunch of unproven rumors in cases, You don't see the mean people insulting your posts, you don't see the stupid threats angry people post, and guess what? I could go on and on. In other words, the mods make your experience the best you can find when it comes to discussing true crime.

If you could donate even one dollar that would be great. If half the people that come to Websleuths today donated one dollar we would be able to give the mods a wonderful bonus for all their hard work.

One hundred percent of the money raised goes to the moderators.

If you cannot donate we completely understand. If you could please post a word of thanks to our mods on THIS THREAD that would be wonderful.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using one of the places below and be sure and put in the description "FOR THE MODS"
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
OR you can use
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. It costs nothing to join and it never will.
If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.
Thank you,

Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

There are LGBT groups that oppose mentioning the existence of, say, a two-mom family in schools. Reading “And Tango Makes Three” constitutes “grooming,” in their view. The main groups are Gays Against Groomers and Trans Against Groomers. I wonder if the shooter was involved with those groups - that would account for a theoretical hatred of “groomers” as well as a non-binary gender identity. (Confused? There are also anti-Israel Orthodox Jewish groups, such as Neturei Karta).

There are LGBT groups that oppose mentioning the existence of, say, a two-mom family in schools. Reading “And Tango Makes Three” constitutes “grooming,” in their view. The main groups are Gays Against Groomers and Trans Against Groomers. I wonder if the shooter was involved with those groups - that would account for a theoretical hatred of “groomers” as well as a non-binary gender identity. (Confused? There are also anti-Israel Orthodox Jewish groups, such as Neturei Karta).
Well, you just can’t please everyone all the time!

Those groups you mentioned are universally denounced by the LGBTQ community and actively work to spread misinformation and promote stochastic terrorism against them.

So much so that their hate rhetoric is causing them to be banned from reputable things: Example:
Paypal, Venmo Ban Gays Against Groomers, the Anti-Trans Hate Group

Additional link with examples: Accusations of 'grooming' are the latest political attack — with homophobic origins

The only person to claims the shooter was non-binary was his lawyer. The mountain of evidence and interviews saying that he wasnt outweighs it 100 to 1.

It blows my mind he was able to keep weapons after what he did. I mean a SWAT team came out and they FOUND bomb making materials. WTH

1670378889577.png
'In this image taken from El Paso County District Court video, Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, center, sits during a court appearance in Colorado Springs, Colo., Tuesday, Dec. Nov. 6, 2022. Aldrich, the suspect accused of entering a Colorado gay nightclub clad in body armor and opening fire with an AR-15-style rifle, killing five people and wounding 17 others, was charged by prosecutors Tuesday with 305 criminal counts including hate crimes and murder. (El Paso County District Court via AP)'

''December 6, 2022 8:53PM EST
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - The suspect accused of entering a Colorado gay nightclub clad in body armor and opening fire with an AR-15-style rifle, killing five people and wounding 17 others, was charged by prosecutors Tuesday with 305 criminal counts including hate crimes and murder.
The counts against Anderson Lee Aldrich include 48 hate crime charges, one for each person known to have been in the club at the time.''

Of the 48 hate crime charges, 27 counts involve injuries and 21 involve people fearing injury or property damage. In addition to those killed or wounded by gunfire, police have said five people had non-gunshot injuries and other victims had “no visible injuries.”

Club Q's co-owner, Matthew Haynes, said the filing of 305 charges “graphically illustrates how heinous and horrific this attack was on our community.”

A Colorado judge on Thursday unsealed documents involving dismissed charges against the suspected Club Q mass shooter stemming from a June 2021 bomb threat incident during which the suspect vowed to become "the next mass killer."

The unsealed documents revealed that a court dropped 2021 case against Anderson Lee Aldrich after the suspect's family members refused to cooperate with authorities and stand as witnesses during a trial.

More at link.

A judge who dismissed a 2021 kidnapping case against the Colorado gay nightclub shooter warned last year that the defendant had been stockpiling weapons and planning a shootout, and needed mental health treatment or “it’s going to be so bad.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back