Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems the DEA translator part might have been deleted from some articles...anyone seeing it still anywhere? I'm hitting some adwalls...tia.

It seems the DEA translator part might have been deleted from some articles...anyone seeing it still anywhere? I'm hitting some adwalls...tia.

On my laptop, I was able to see the DEA part on the paywall site for a brief moment and took a screenshot- it’s here in the thread somewhere. However I’m not sure if it was deleted as I’m unable to catch even a brief glimpse on my phone. I took a SS because it was a paywall site and I wanted others to be able to see it.

Can’t find anything with a Hispanic man now in any of the articles.. you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my laptop, I was able to see the DEA part on the paywall site for a brief moment and took a screenshot- it’s here in the thread somewhere. However I’m not sure if it was deleted as I’m unable to catch even a brief glimpse on my phone. I took a SS because it was a paywall site and I wanted others to be able to see it.

Can’t find anything with a Hispanic man now in any of the articles.. you?

( :lookingitup: )

Eta:

"He reportedly went out to a night club on Thursday night and was seen Friday hanging out with a Hispanic man that his friends did not know. His car and his keys are at his apartment and his phone is off and has not returned any calls from his family or friends. He works at a Denver area Hospice. His family states that this behavior is very unlike him."

Read More:*Former Randolph resident Missing In Colorado*| http://kdhlradio.com/former-randolph-resident-missing-in-colorado/?trackback=tsmclip

I see the original post from Jerseygirl. However, the article linked doesn’t say anything about either Hispanic male or DEA. Only what Jerseygirl types in the post mentions this. That is why I was asking for supporting documentation. No place else is it mentioned. It sure has caused a stir and has lead people to many misinformed theories. That is why it needs clarified for us.

I wish/ hope LE will give us a Press Conference with more info so we can know if there's anything else locals can do to help. I'm here and ready to go. If we don't get any new info I might have you guys advise me on some search areas. I don't want to proceed in anyway which could be detrimental/unauthorized, you get my drift. Most important would be not to contaminate any possible evidence, but I'm well trained in that.

Family, if you're reading this, please let me know how I can help, if you need help gathering volunteer searchers, etc, in positive conjunction with LE.

I see the original post from Jerseygirl. However, the article linked doesn’t say anything about either Hispanic male or DEA. Only what Jerseygirl types in the post mentions this. That is why I was asking for supporting documentation. No place else is it mentioned. It sure has caused a stir and has lead people to many misinformed theories. That is why it needs clarified for us.

I hear ya. We are quite meticulous about keeping things straight here, I saw the quotes/content myself, it must have been deleted...

Eta: if so, I wonder why...

(Either false information, or info which needs to be held confidential due to maintaining the integrity of the investigation.)

It’s possible that the author of the article realized it was misinformation and deleted it.

PS: I totally agree with you as far as misinformation causing a stir. That’s one of the reasons we can only link to MSM articles. And see, even then they can get it wrong. Glad you’re here Bsmall1968!

"Gilbertson’s family told Denver7 he lived in Fort Collins while he attended nursing school in Wyoming and after he completed the program moved to Denver for a job. He didn’t show up for work Friday morning and also missed teaching a yoga class on Saturday."

“This is not normal for him to be absent from life, work, family,” his cousin, Shannon Saesan, said. “I am just beside myself. Like, we’re all terrified.”

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/18/minnesota-family-man-missing-denver/

Gah, does NAMUS have the wrong info?? It appears so... (Charlies vs Syntax, and first I'm hearing of this British Bulldogs...? This needs to be corrected...)

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/41401

( Denver / Circumstances

"Adam was last seen at at Charlie's Night Club in Denver, CO on the evening of Thursday, 12/14/2017 and the early morning hours of Friday, 12/15/2017. He posted a selfie video to social media which appears to have been taken at the British Bulldogs bar at 12:49am. Adam has not been seen or heard from since. Adams vehicle has since been located and his keys were found inside his apartment where a side door had been left unlocked." )

First I’ve heard of British Bulldogs! Oh my. This needs to be fixed. All of it.

Great catch Margarita25!

The “last seen” time is wrong as well.

First I’ve heard of British Bulldogs! Oh my. This needs to be fixed. All of it.

Great catch Margarita25!

Gah it also appears they have an old flyer, etc...

All of this needs to be fixed, agreed.

Please notify the family on the FB page. I’m sure they’d appreciate it very much! :)

Where is the source re: the PI Firm being hired? I wonder who it is...

Investigating Agency

TitleDet.First nameJohnLast nameBrinkers
Phone720-993-2000
WebsiteCase number17-837-912
Date reportedDecember 15, 2017

JurisdictionLocalAgencyDenver Police DepartmentAddress 11331 Cherokee StreetAddress 2CityDenverStateColoradoZip code80204

Please notify the family on the FB page. I’m sure they’d appreciate it very much! :)

(All I have are sleuthing accounts in which I can not reveal my identity lol, maybe someone else can help by copying this and sending to them please? (Please confirm with us submittal, tia.)

"Hi,

We noticed some of the information on Adam's NAMUS profile is incorrect (at least according to recent media reports that I've seen re: location last seen---Charlie's vs Syntax) and wanted to alert you in order that it can be promptly corrected with the right information.

Here is the link to Adam's profile on NAMUS:

NAMUS:
Phone: 1-855-626-7600
Email: questions@findthemissing.org

Also, if you have any questions re: SAR, etc etc , please contact my friend Tim Miller, Founder of Texas Equusearch. While he is in Texas, I'm sure he will be more than happy to help assist you in anyway he can, even if offering suggestions and support over the phone. He is the best of the best and has aided in the recovery of many people.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

"Texas EquuSearch has been involved in 1,350+ searches in approximately 42 states in the United States, Aruba, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Our efforts have proven successful with returning over 300 missing people home to their families safely, many of which would have been deceased.* Texas EquuSearch is responsible for recovering the remains of 159 missing loved ones, bringing closure to many families"

Also:

"Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case. If the family requests our help, law enforcement MUST approve our assistance after the request is made by the family."

We are all hoping for Adam's safe return.
Margarita25

(Adam's thread on Websleuths:

CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?359667-CO-Adam-Gilbertson-29-Denver-14-Dec-2017

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back