Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What bouncer? I thought he talked to his Lyft driver about getting harassed. Did he also talk to a bouncer? Did I miss that? Was he really upset? Please link that article, I think I may have missed that somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...ative-reported-missing-in-denver/73-500068772

"...The family of a 29-year-old Denver man and Minnesota native has filed a missing persons report with Denver Police. Adam Gilbertson was last seen Thursday night just before midnight at Charlie’s on East Colfax Avenue in Denver, according to family members. In surveillance footage from the bar, his family says Gilbertson can be seen talking to a bouncer before going outside at 11:58 p.m. to catch a Lyft...."

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...ative-reported-missing-in-denver/73-500068772

"...The family of a 29-year-old Denver man and Minnesota native has filed a missing persons report with Denver Police. Adam Gilbertson was last seen Thursday night just before midnight at Charlie’s on East Colfax Avenue in Denver, according to family members. In surveillance footage from the bar, his family says Gilbertson can be seen talking to a bouncer before going outside at 11:58 p.m. to catch a Lyft...."

Thanks! :) I hope they have talked to him.

You would think they would put out an APB for the type of car and ask the public for help if that was the case. I'd hope so anyway!

Yes that would be most likely. Even if the footage was too dark, grainy, blurry, they would at least say "he entered a car" or something. So this theory of mine is most likely not true.

Yes that would be most likely. Even if the footage was too dark, grainy, blurry, they would at least say "he entered a car" or something. So this theory of mine is most likely not true.

Then again we haven't heard ANYTHING from LE.. So who knows? :(

I happened to notice Illegal Pete's on the map and checked their website. They are open until 2PM on Thursdays. Could he have gone there for something to eat?

I’m really interested in this. Is it the opposite direction from his house? He had been to illegal Pete’s before. June 2nd according to his Instagram account.

I’m really interested in this. Is it the opposite direction from his house? He had been to illegal Pete’s before. June 2nd according to his Instagram account.

Care to share the link to his IG???

TIA

:wave:

Where are you Mr. Gilbertson??

:candle:

The one he posted about is in Fort Collins, But still, that's a great find. It means he obviously likes the place, and may have gone to the one up the street from Syntax!

Why do so many think it’s odd that he went in the opposite direction of his house after Syntax? That’s only assuming that he was going home. He certainly could have decided to hit up another bar or place to get a late snack.

An earlier post speculated he might have been headed to the bar Li'l Devils when he left Syntax. It is pretty much a beeline. Across the street from Li'l Devils is Illegal Pete's. There is also an Illegal Pete's in Ft. Collins where Adam went to school. Since they are open until 2am on Thurs--maybe he was headed there. Wondering if anyone has checked that out.

An earlier post speculated he might have been headed to the bar Li'l Devils when he left Syntax. It is pretty much a beeline. Across the street from Li'l Devils is Illegal Pete's. There is also an Illegal Pete's in Ft. Collins where Adam went to school. Since they are open until 2am on Thurs--maybe he was headed there. Wondering if anyone has checked that out.

Exactly! We've had a lot of helpful posts here from locals pointing those things out, which is the point of my post. I sure hope they've been checked out.

Why do so many think it’s odd that he went in the opposite direction of his house after Syntax? That’s only assuming that he was going home. He certainly could have decided to hit up another bar or place to get a late snack.

I think the fact that Syntax was given officially as the last place he was seen has led to the assumption that he did not visit any other establishments, because they surely also would have had cameras? Apparently no further footage of him after the Syntax footage was found or LE and family would have said so. jmo moo

IMO people are drawing a conclusion that it was his intent to go back home at 1am after going out and needing to work in the morning.

I think the fact that Syntax was given officially as the last place he was seen has led to the assumption that he did not visit any other establishments, because they surely also would have had cameras? Apparently no further footage of him after the Syntax footage was found or LE and family would have said so. jmo moo

Yes, but the fact that Syntax was the last place he was seen was stated very early on. It would take a while to look at all of the surveillance footage from a dozen or more other places he could have frequented after Syntax. We really have no idea if surveillance from other bars or places of business were even looked at. It's been pretty quiet on that front. That's the thing - We haven't even heard if his phone records were accessed, so how would we know if all of the footage from surrounding bars were accessed? No one's saying anything right now.

IMO people are drawing a conclusion that it was his intent to go back home at 1am after going out and needing to work in the morning.

Right, but IMO, that's a silly conclusion. He was already out all night, till at least almost 1am that we know of. What's another hour? If he was really worried about having to be up early or thought he needed the sleep, he probably would have been home by 10. (MOO)

Right, but IMO, that's a silly conclusion. He was already out all night, till at least almost 1am that we know of. What's another hour? If he was really worried about having to be up early or thought he needed the sleep, he probably would have been home by 10. (MOO)
But his phone went dark 2 minutes after leaving Syntax. Did he turn it off or lose power?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

But his phone went dark 2 minutes after leaving Syntax. Did he turn it off or lose power?

Who knows? We have no idea. What does his phone turning off have to do with how long he decided to stay out?

He was out all night and on his phone a lot, so perhaps he lost power. It’s possible that’s why he left, because his phone was powering down.

I think we’re all just trying to figure out reasons why he may have left Syntax in the opposite direction of his house. We have limited information so we’re all brainstorming the best we can.

Who knows? We have no idea. What does his phone turning off have to do with how long he decided to stay out?

He was out all night and on his phone a lot, so perhaps he lost power. It’s possible that’s why he left, because his phone was powering down.

I think we’re all just trying to figure out reasons why he may have left Syntax in the opposite direction of his house. We have limited information so we’re all brainstorming the best we can.

Sorry. It was a rhetorical question. But the timing of the phone powering down 2 minutes outside Syntax is interesting. Could be he didn't want anyone tracking him.

Sorry. It was a rhetorical question. But the timing of the phone powering down 2 minutes outside Syntax is interesting. Could be he didn't want anyone tracking him.

Wasn’t it determined that it could be up to 8 hours for a phone to ping again if he wasn’t actively on it or has his email set to auto synch? Eg - when you set your phone to lower power mode background app refresh is disabled. The fear of power is REAL. Almost all my friends set to low power before going out. This could mean that he didn’t actually turn off his phone but wasn’t actively using after Syntax.

If he crossed the street and stayed on the sidewalk, he would have been picked up by multiple cameras on both sides of Broadway. If he walked across the parking he would be picked up by Sams Club and others. This piece is really strange to me - it would be hard to avoid cameras.....but possible. Particularly if he walked south after crossing the street (which is even farther in the opposite direction of his apartment)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back