Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please count me in if LE needs volunteer searchers...

We are against the clock here weather wise. Damn....

I'm a little overwhelmed with what to respond to first. I don't know if he had holiday plans.

I have attached the most up to date flyer here.
1c3b62fa3ca13462385487724cfbedb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you have information, contact Denver Police at 720-913-2000, re: case number 17-837-972."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...perate-to-find-son-who-went-missing-in-denver

Do we have any mappers available? I/we could really use a hand here please.

I'm going to start by looking for/at a geographical terrain map.

Eta: here we go:

Denver Topographic Map
The City and County of Denver's contribution to the ESRI World Topographic Map.

*Web Map*by*Douglas_geospatialDenver
Created: Jun 24, 2010*Updated: Jan 10, 2014View Count: 17,145
Details
denvergis
Credits (Attribution)
City and County of Denver
Description
The City and County of Denver's contribution to the ESRI World Topographic Map.

From post #20:

Adam Gilbertson - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1e3fecmO4kzgtPKDZFkswvAF0FBj0tb6e&usp=sharing

attachment.php

It seems clear to me he drove himself from the carpark to Syntax and then home. Hopefully LE are checking cameras on the freeway and most likely direct alternate route through the burbs.

Attachments

• Image 2017-12-20 at 2.19.16 PM.png
    Image 2017-12-20 at 2.19.16 PM.png
    774.8 KB · Views: 662
What??? Why?

I imagine that something has given them reason to believe he either wants to be away or he may have taken his own life. Based on that statement, I am going with the latter.

It seems clear to me he drove himself from the carpark to Syntax and then home. Hopefully LE are checking cameras on the freeway and most likely direct alternate route through the burbs.

Or he drove himself home first, then went in (and left the keys inside) and left again to go to Syntax

Or he drove himself home first, then went in (and left the keys inside) and left again to go to Syntax
I hope they've spoken to the bar. He told the Lyft driver that he'd been harassed in the bar. Also concerning, the apartment was unlocked.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks that LE sometimes rushes to judgement? Certainly they know more than we do, but at times it seems like they come to the “no foul play” angle pretty quick.

Am I the only one who thinks that LE sometimes rushes to judgement? Certainly they know more than we do, but at times it seems like they come to the “no foul play” angle pretty quick.

Oh yeah. Like you say, we don't know what they know but I've seen "No foul play" and then it turns out there was foul play on a whole other scale. We can't take it as definite.

From your link (soft paywall)

No trace of missing Minnesota man who disappeared after night out in Denver
DPD does not suspect foul play at this time

The quote above was the sub headline of the story but the actual quote from DPD in the article is:

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"there is no evidence of foul play, at this time."[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To me this means that the house wasn't disturbed, no video/digital evidence of abduction or violence is in their possession etc. They have no evidence so far that indicates foul play. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Does't mean they won't find some later on other surveillance cameras or when paperwork is completed to search the phone etc.

They haven't ruled it out.
[/FONT]

According to the family's Find Adam FB page, Adam's phone was pinging in the general area of his apt and Syntax until about 8am and was then turned off.

UPDATE: Our only current confirmed information is that Adams phone was pinging all around the area of his apartment and his last known video location WE have seen of him leaving Syntax Physic Opera. His phone pinged all around this location up until 8am when his phone turned off. We do not know how big of an area this is we have not had it confirmed. Our family has not heard anything new from the investigators and are letting them do their job while still pursuing any avenues we can on our own. We have a big team all around the country helping in any way they can with leads and information. Thank you to everyone helping to bring Adam home to us. Please email help@helpfindadam.com with any new information.

“"He leaves at 12:53a.m. and walks out the door,” his cousin, Shannon Saesan, told Denver7.*

This would put Gilbertson about a quarter-mile from his apartment. However, the family’s investigation stops there.

“We're kind of at a standstill right now. We're trying to figure out just where to put the pieces together-- where he might have went,” his dad, Doug, said.

“It's been just super frantic. From one thing to another. Hardly anyone's sleeping. We're just trying to find out more information all the time,” his cousin,*Saesan said.

The group said they plan to wait for better direction before organizing a community search for Gilbertson."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...man-who-disappeared-after-night-out-in-denver

I'm a little overwhelmed with what to respond to first. I don't know if he had holiday plans.

I have attached the most up to date flyer here.
1c3b62fa3ca13462385487724cfbedb5.jpg

Thank you Bloken.

The below article is a bit more detailed:

Surveillance video shows Gilbertson leaving Charlie's Night Club on E. Colfax late Thursday evening at 11:32.

Gilbertson then got onto a Lyft 8 minutes later. The family told Denver 7 they spoke with the Lyft driver who told them that Gilbertson had had a bad night and had been harassed at the bar.

The Lyft driver told the family he took AG to his car which was parked in a Ballpark neighbor lot.

New surveillance video shows AG leaving Syntax Physic Opera Bar at 12:55am on Friday morning.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...perate-to-find-son-who-went-missing-in-denver

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder
Back