Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It may be beneficial for family members, or friends of the family to contact this search and rescue organization in Colorado:

http://sardoc.org/missions/

It appears they do more wilderness work, but at minimum they might be able to offer some ideas or refer them to another SAR group. IMO, SAR dogs would be extremely useful in this situation. As I posted upthread, I don't believe Adam went far at all.

All amateur opinion and speculation.

It may be beneficial for family members, or friends of the family to contact this search and rescue organization in Colorado:

http://sardoc.org/missions/

It appears they do more wilderness work, but at minimum they might be able to offer some ideas or refer them to another SAR group. IMO, SAR dogs would be extremely useful in this situation. As I posted upthread, I don't believe Adam went far at all.

All amateur opinion and speculation.
I find it hard to believe the police have not advised the family on what they think and why. Or even if they don't know, at least tell them that.

Or maybe they have but advised them not to say anything. How frustrating and agonizing it must be for them.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

17 days, 18 hours...

Sure wish I knew what has been done, what is being done and what is planned. We've got NOTHING from the family *or* from LE.

Searches? SAR? Surveillance? Phone records? What is the PI doing? No one is saying anything.

17 days, 18 hours...

Sure wish I knew what has been done, what is being done and what is planned. We've got NOTHING from the family *or* from LE.

Searches? SAR? Surveillance? Phone records? What is the PI doing? No one is saying anything.

Which telegraphs to me- (amateur speculation and opinion only) - that there is suspected criminal involvement. If this is the case, the silence makes sense. I believe this case will come to resolution quickly; maybe even this week.

Prayers for Adam’s loved ones.

Which telegraphs to me- (amateur speculation and opinion only) - that there is suspected criminal involvement. If this is the case, the silence makes sense. I believe this case will come to resolution quickly; maybe even this week.

Prayers for Adam’s loved ones.

Great points. I sure hope it's resolved soon too :(

‎Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson‎ to Prayer Service for Adam - St. Marks, Randolph, MN

Reminder* Tonight at 7pm Adam's loved ones, friends, supporters, and community will gather for prayer. Thank you to all who plan to attend and to all of you praying from your homes. We love and appreciate every one no matter where you are! Please light a candle wherever you are...

If you wouldn't mind, please *post your pictures* in this event of the service so others can follow. If someone wanted to live stream it, or share a short recording, that would be pretty cool.

Praying for a New Year with revealed hope.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/

18 days, 19 hours...

Tick Tock.

What has been done? What's being done? What WILL be done?

Cases like this always hurt my heart because they are so personal to me not only as a man but as a gay man. It's a sad personal realization when it dawns on you that if something ever happens to you, you are mysteriously murdered or you come up missing that your case will be tossed aside if the answers aren't obvious because you're not a pretty young woman or a child.

Sorry for the off-topic comment. This case has been weighing on my mind, especially tonight. Earlier I was out driving and I found myself on a dark highway, there wasn't a lot of traffic. It hit me if something happened, maybe a deer runs into the road and I swerve and go off into the woods or over an embankment; no one would ever know where I was.

Cases like this always hurt my heart because they are so personal to me not only as a man but as a gay man. It's a sad personal realization when it dawns on you that if something ever happens to you, you are mysteriously murdered or you come up missing that your case will be tossed aside if the answers aren't obvious because you're not a pretty young woman or a child.

Sorry for the off-topic comment. This case has been weighing on my mind, especially tonight. Earlier I was out driving and I found myself on a dark highway, there wasn't a lot of traffic. It hit me if something happened, maybe a deer runs into the road and I swerve and go off into the woods or over an embankment; no one would ever know where I was.

I understand. My young son came out to me this year and these thoughts weigh heavily on my mind. And, this case has my heart. Thank you for sharing your feelings because they are so very important. xoxo

No need to say sorry. I can understand your feelings. Hopefully nothing like this will ever happen to you!

Nothing like this will ever happen to you DAnthrplgst and you know that if it does we -all in this WS community- will find you.

Community Holds Vigil For Minnesota Man Still Missing In Denver

Family and friends are still searching for answers after a Minnesota man mysteriously disappeared in Denver last month.

Adam Gilbertson, 29, was last seen leaving a bar in the early morning hours of Dec. 15. It’s still not known what happened to him after that.

Denver Police say they continue to investigate Gilbertson’s disappearance.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/01/02/missing-minnesota-man-denver/

Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson is attending Prayer Service for Adam - St. Marks, Randolph, MN at St Mark's Lutheran Church.
Randolph, MN ·

Update from Adam’s Family!

St. Marks Lutheran Church in our small town of Randolph Minnesota welcomed families, friends, news reporters and anyone who wanted to come for the prayer service for Adam. Our family is very grateful for everyone who came and everyone lighting candles and praying from far away. During Adams service tonight they welcomed anyone who wanted to talk about Adam up to the podium to share. We want to thank each person who shared because we know how hard it is. Hearing stories helped our spirits smile a little during this very difficult time for our family. Seeing the support from the ones we grew up with, the ones who taught us, helped us and supported us since we were very young shows not only the incredible support system our little town of Randolph provides has but it also shows how much of an impact Adam has on so many people. Thank you to everyone at St. Marks church who planned and helped put this prayer service on.

Our family has retained a caring & hard working private investigating team. We have no new updates and quite frankly no leads at this point in the investigation. Our private investigating team is working very hard to get every detail together to be able to put together the right pieces of information to help us find Adam.

More...

26219150_166894933926616_2055116523732335706_n.jpg

Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson is attending Prayer Service for Adam - St. Marks, Randolph, MN at St Mark's Lutheran Church.
Randolph, MN ·

Update from Adam’s Family!

St. Marks Lutheran Church in our small town of Randolph Minnesota welcomed families, friends, news reporters and anyone who wanted to come for the prayer service for Adam. Our family is very grateful for everyone who came and everyone lighting candles and praying from far away. During Adams service tonight they welcomed anyone who wanted to talk about Adam up to the podium to share. We want to thank each person who shared because we know how hard it is. Hearing stories helped our spirits smile a little during this very difficult time for our family. Seeing the support from the ones we grew up with, the ones who taught us, helped us and supported us since we were very young shows not only the incredible support system our little town of Randolph provides has but it also shows how much of an impact Adam has on so many people. Thank you to everyone at St. Marks church who planned and helped put this prayer service on.

Our family has retained a caring & hard working private investigating team. We have no new updates and quite frankly no leads at this point in the investigation. Our private investigating team is working very hard to get every detail together to be able to put together the right pieces of information to help us find Adam.

More...

26219150_166894933926616_2055116523732335706_n.jpg

How can there be NO leads? No more surveillance video? No idea if he drove or walked to Syntax? No credible leads from the tip line? Very hard to believe. Something is being kept close to the vest for some reason.

...Our family has retained a caring & hard working private investigating team. We have no new updates and quite frankly no leads at this point in the investigation. Our private investigating team is working very hard to get every detail together to be able to put together the right pieces of information to help us find Adam...

NO updates and NO leads?? WTF is Denver PD doing? At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, I’m outraged and disgusted with how this whole thing has been “handled” by LE. I’m incredibly pissed off right now.

Will you all join me in contacting the newspapers and news stations? Is there someone here who is a great writer, who can pen a strongly worded, eye catching and thought provoking letter/email that we can send out?

We need to band together and not let LE and the city of Denver slide on this. Apparently they need a kick in the *advertiser censored** to get moving on this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO frustrating. It feels like there are pretty clear perimeters for the ground we know Adam covered that night. So many cameras and so little footage. Why?!

Nothing like this will ever happen to you DAnthrplgst and you know that if it does we -all in this WS community- will find you.

Thank you yurena, thanks to everyone who commented. Your words meant a lot. xoxo

I don't think the "gay" factor is even in play here. We're sitting up here in Bailey, Colorado with a murdered 17 year old girl, a "pretty young woman" if you will, and we don't have any more answers than you do. She was murdered and her home was burglarized and set on fire on Dec. 1st, and we have not heard a damn thing from LE and nothing in the media about it since it became "old news." Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a gay thing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back