Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson

There will be a Candlelight Vigil for our Adam tonight in Denver. See Event shortly...Please Share.

Candlelight Vigil for Adam Gilbertson 01/14/2018 Please meet at Habitat Park cross streets of Jason and Virginia. Time to be determined.

Please dress for the weather and bring your candles. Looking for volunteers, speakers and candle donations, please contact vigil- organizer Mark Wonder 303-726-3302.

*Edited to add update:
Sunday, January 14 at 4 PM - 7 PM MST
Starts in about 1 hour · 59° Partly Cloudy
pin
Show Map
Habitat Park
610 S Jason St, Denver, Colorado 80223

4 PM - begin to meet, pass out candles, reflect on Adam
4:30/5PM - The Vigil will officially start as it begins to get dark, candles will be lit

I am so sad to hear this news. [emoji174]My condolences to Adam's family and friends. Fly beautifully in Heaven Adam.
LE could of, should of done more for this case. Shame! Shame! Will they announce the COD, when they know something?
Love and hugs [emoji173][emoji72]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

This seriously breaks my heart. I was so hopeful they would find him... DPD failed a lot of people with this case... Speaking from personal experience dpd has a lot to learn from this... [emoji24] prayers for the family RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rose: RIP Adam :rose:

Wow. I heard it on the news tonight. I’m dumbfounded that the police never searched the area. It’s like the family and volunteers finally decided to take a look and boom, found.

Did any WS people here volunteer?

RIP Adam. Poor guy.

Wow. I heard it on the news tonight. I’m dumbfounded that the police never searched the area. It’s like the family and volunteers finally decided to take a look and boom, found.

Did any WS people here volunteer?

RIP Adam. Poor guy.

Yes there were WS team members there.

Yes there were WS team members there.

Wow, who went? Sorry I haven’t been able to go back and read. And who found him? [emoji20]

Also, thank you to those who went. You’re awesome people ❤️

I'll let others reply. I was there.

As noted on facebook John Dillon found the body. We ask that you please respect Mr. Dillon's privacy.

As noted on facebook John Dillon found the body. We ask that you please respect Mr. Dillon's privacy.

:grouphug:

I certainly hope a well meaning volunteer searcher isn't going to lose his right to privacy over being the one to discover the body that LE should have discovered by heir own search a month ago. That would just be so wrong.

I certainly hope a well meaning volunteer searcher isn't going to lose his right to privacy over being the one to discover the body that LE should have discovered by heir own search a month ago. That would just be so wrong.

That said, John Dillon outed himself very forwardly on FB as the person who found the body. I am not saying he doesn’t deserve privacy but he also is not trying to keep his identity a secret, so maybe he is okay with talking about it.

s marion pkwy to smith lake or west to the culvert under s kalmath st to the river are good places to look if operating under the assumption he walked himself somewhere. how tall are the two nearest bridges?

Back on page one, post number 45 on December 19 was the first suggestion to check the river.

I wasn't trying to imply. I just didn't want to burden him.

I wasn't trying to imply. I just didn't want to burden him.

Thank you for clarifying. I thought you were saying he was being pestered. Been a long day. Start chemo tomorrow.

Back on page one, post number 45 on December 19 was the first suggestion to check the river.

How ironic is that? And then that's where he was found. Poor guy.

It's just such a strange phenomena that these young men are out for a night on the town and continuously disappear, only to be found in the nearest water source, deceased.

How ironic is that? And then that's where he was found. Poor guy.

It's just such a strange phenomena that these young men are out for a night on the town and continuously disappear, only to be found in the nearest water source, deceased.

Has this happened before in Denver?

I knew in my gut that he'd be found in the water. :(
In fact, I believe my first post on Adam's thread was that this reminded me so much of Shane Montgomery, Paul Kochu, Ken Gruno, and so many others.
Having a twenty-something son that likes to go out occasionally, these cases stick with me.

Adam seemed like a really good person. I hope an explanation is someday available but we will likely just never find out, like in the other cases.
RIP Adam. My condolences to those who loved him and my thanks to those who searched for him.

Minnesota is heartbroken...
Adam was an amazing human being. The sweetest guy ever. He didn't have a mean bone in his body. His smile was contagious. I'm so sad. Pray for Adams family. I can't imagine what they are going through. There is no doubt that God took him to Heaven. Rest in piece Adam. You touched so many people in your short time on this earth.

Shame on CO Law Enforcement for doing NOTHING. They are truly worthless!! I'm so ANGRY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back