Found Deceased CO - David Puckett, 6, Aurora, 31 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3 photos of the 17500 block of Amherst. Each pic gets wider to show more ground.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Larger.jpg
    Larger.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Largest.jpg
    Largest.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 357
  • Amherst 2.jpg
    Amherst 2.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 370
Finding David: AMBER Alert will be issued for missing 6-year-old boy

AURORA, Colo. — The Colorado Bureau of Investigation will issue an AMBER Alert for David Puckett, a 6-year-old boy who has been missing since Saturday.

The Aurora Police Department said the AMBER Alert would be issued later Monday, due to the amount of time that David has been missing and the impending cold weather. However, the process could take some time, according to Crystal McCoy, public information officer for the police department.

Police are now asking volunteers to stop searching for David because they are using bloodhounds to try to track him and don’t want to compromise that effort. Police said they would notify the public through social media when they would like citizens to resume the search.

Investigators said they are canvassing an area with a radius of about 2.5 miles.
They are also looking for residential and commercial surveillance video from the area.
http://kdvr.com/2017/01/02/finding-david-search-for-missing-6-year-old-boy-continues-monday/

BBM. Odd that it would take some time to get an Alert out.

ETA, I guess it did not take as long as they thought.

The whole Amber Alert thing is so odd!!!:scared:
Edit: At least it was dispatched, and they're using it.

The whole Amber Alert thing is so odd!!!:scared:
Edit: At least it was dispatched, and they're using it.

Could the Amber alert be a ploy? Possibly they have a good idea what happened to David, but want to use mis-direction so the perp thinks LE is looking here, there and everywhere except at the person they suspect? I've followed way too many missing children cases here and my suspicious nature is taking over. But I can't recall a case where an AA was utilized in this way, if that is what they are doing.

Could the Amber alert be a ploy? Possibly they have a good idea what happened to David, but want to use mis-direction so the perp thinks LE is looking here, there and everywhere except at the person they suspect? I've followed way too many missing children cases here and my suspicions nature is taking over. But I can't recall a case where an AA was utilized in this way.
This is close to my belief. They can't just be replaying the same story for 3 days, with no new updates, and then have an Amber Alert. The weather already should have been a major concern from the beginning.

Could the Amber alert be a ploy? Possibly they have a good idea what happened to David, but want to use mis-direction so the perp thinks LE is looking here, there and everywhere except at the person they suspect? I've followed way too many missing children cases here and my suspicious nature is taking over. But I can't recall a case where an AA was utilized in this way, if that is what they are doing.

idk with the dogs picking up a scent as mentioned in a previous post, I think it's possible David may have snuck into a vehicle. The holidays, lots of people travelling, families having visitors in the area. I think this is maybe why they pushed for and AA too. Maybe he hid from the cold in a truck or something and fell asleep, he may be crafty we don't know, jumped out at a rest stop, on an adventure of a lifetime.

I'm trying to be positive and hope for the best, and that something more nefarious hasn't occurred. Moms hysterical crying and inability to speak at yesterdays presser got my hackles up, I've had a rotten feeling since, awful to say. Totally understandable to be distraught, it was just weird.

idk with the dogs picking up a scent as mentioned in a previous post, I think it's possible David may have snuck into a vehicle. The holidays, lots of people travelling, families having visitors in the area. I think this is maybe why they pushed for and AA too. Maybe he hid from the cold in a truck or something and fell asleep, he may be crafty we don't know, jumped out at a rest stop, on an adventure of a lifetime.

I'm trying to be positive and hope for the best, and that something more nefarious hasn't occurred. Moms hysterical crying and inability to speak at yesterdays presser got my hackles up, I've had a rotten feeling since, awful to say. Totally understandable to be distraught, it was just weird.

I recall a case a year or so ago - I cannot remember the child's name right now (he was much younger, though) - in which he was found (deceased) huddled under a blanket in the back seat of a vehicle not too far from his home. That case came to my mind immediately when I read about David. I pray David is found safe and warm soon.

Definitely a good possibility that he crawled into a parked vehicle!
But. Something has changed IMO. This just is not how Amber Alerts work. It just isn't.
MOO

I recall a case a year or so ago - I cannot remember the child's name right now (he was much younger, though) - in which he was found (deceased) huddled under a blanket in the back seat of a vehicle not too far from his home. That case came to my mind immediately when I read about David. I pray David is found safe and warm soon.

Yes I am thinking of that little guy too. His name started with a T. Tyson? No, thats not it...

There had to have been some evidence in the cars the dogs were sniffing earlier.

I'm pretty sure that this particular AA is the first of its kind. If it has been used in this way (non-abduction, possibly a ploy) LE in other states have not advertised it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Titus Tackett

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu
Back