Found Deceased CO - David Puckett, 6, Aurora, 31 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder when the last time anyone outside of the family last saw him?

Was this ever found out? An argument with a sibling seems odd to just up and leave about. Maybe it is cynicism, but the circumstances are so odd to me.

This is just FYI; no report that I am aware of that states that David was abducted, but I am sure they will be pursuing that possibility soon, if they aren't already:

"Our database shows there are 841 registered Sex Offenders in Aurora, CO, a ratio of 24.82 Sex Offenders per 10,000 residents. This is higher than the national average of 15.62 Sex Offenders per 10,000 residents. Records indicate there are 5 incarcerated Sex Offenders in Colorado, as well as 516 offenders whose location is unknown in Colorado due to the Sex Offenders being transient or their address being unmappable."

http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Colorado/Arapahoe-County/Aurora-2.html

The mother said he wasn't wearing a jacket. Other's say he was. The PD aren't taking any volunteer's and want them to wait until 8 until they give out more information. Please look at Aurora's Police Departments FB (sorry, I don't know how to link it!) Scroll down just a little to Becky Lanora-founder of beating the drum for justice for our children. Praying!

Was this ever found out? An argument with a sibling seems odd to just up and leave about. Maybe it is cynicism, but the circumstances are so odd to me.
For a 6yo I agree. Such a thing is more the norm once hormones set in.

I think at 7 I 'left home' once after getting in trouble for some minor infraction, but it was the middle of the day and I only went to the end of the block and straight back home again. I would never have left in the night!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

<mod snip>

It wasn't completely dark at 4:30 but it was dusky. The sun starts disappearing a little after 4:30 and it's dark out by 5:30-5:45. I don't understand how he could still be missing though. This entire area is so dense with population. Houses, apartments, retirement villages. Golf courses, freeways, bridges, "beaches" from the reservoir. Someone would have seen him. Someone would have heard him.

The good news is that a lot of businesses are closed again tomorrow and school stares back on Tuesday so a lot of people should still be available to help.

It's so cold out there already. I hope wherever he is has heat and safety. I hope he's comfortable and loved. I pray he is calm and not scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

<mod snip> I do hope David has wandered, and he found somewhere safe and warm. It's the only possibly good outcome.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

A little boy in Aurora, Colorado has gone missing and police and people are frantically searching. They believe that he may be in serious danger, an Police are considering the investigation as of today their absolute top priority.

&#8220;We are using search team organizations in addition to local law enforcement partners and APD officers to continue our search including helicopters and bloodhounds,&#8221; police said on Facebook.

http://godtoday.com/amber-alert-6-year-old-boy-missing-serious-danger-please-share/

Note: from the Rules, please remember:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

:tyou:

Although the two missing boys are not that close together, in the grand scheme of things it's not that far off. I'm more concerned than I was. Hopefully the 13 yr old is just hanging out with friends. Let us hope there is not an opportunistic predator near. :please:

Actually, just having read a bit of new info on Xavier ( the other missing Aurora boy ) I cannot imagine there is any link between these two. I'm not sure if that gives me any more comfort or not regarding little David.

Actually, just having read a bit of new info on Xavier ( the other missing Aurora boy ) I cannot imagine there is any link between these two. I'm not sure if that gives me any more comfort or not regarding little David.

I don't see any connection either. Let's hope they are both found quickly and safely.

I was hoping for an update this morning. :(
My biggest worry was that he stumbled across some water and fell in. How far is the reservoir from his house? I think I've driven through that area before and it seems like maybe there's a tall fence around it? I can't remember. I'm hoping he didn't make it that far.
I'm also afraid that an opportunist came across him and took him.
Poor little boy, I hope they find him today before the storm comes.

I am also concerned about the water but moreso with any ice that formed in creeks or whatever. Because it's been so cold at night and warmer during the day, I think cracking ice could and should be a serious concern.

My husband said the child could have made it to the reservoir but I didn't think to ask about a fence. I'll try to find pictures or something to post here that give a better idea of the area of about 10 miles around his house. I have no idea how much ground a small child can cover if walking.

I am still new here and I was a little intimidated by the post regarding posting rules. Is it ok to post updates from the APD's Facebook and/or Twitter?

I am still new here and I was a little intimidated by the post regarding posting rules. Is it ok to post updates from the APD's Facebook and/or Twitter?

Don't feel intimated, it's all good :)

Yes you can if it is the official Help Find Me page. We just cannot post comments written by visitors of the page.

Yes, it's o.k. to post anything released by law enforcement. (You just can't post any comments that the public makes in reply.)

19 minutes late on the update. I wonder if something breaking has happened?

I've heard sirens this morning but I've heard them a few times over the weekend and nothing yet. They were late with the update yesterday too. Let's all send love and light to the rescuers for renewed energy, strength, and patience today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back