Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Addi - Talking Law, Trials & Stuff [URL='https://twitter.com/AddiTrialsStuff']@AddiTrialsStuff [/URL]7m
LIVE TRIAL: #MarkRedwine Trial Day 4 - Rebecca Strut - CO Metro DNA Analyst On the Stand https://youtu.be/pTBwKU54Q2U via @YouTube @LawCrimeNetwork

embGhANq

LIVE TRIAL: Mark Redwine Trial Day 4 - Rebecca Strut - CO Metro DNA...
WATCH LIVE: Mark Redwine Trial - Murder of 13-Year-Old Son Dylan RedwineWitnesses: Joe Clayton - Ret Crime Scene InvestigatorCharges: Indicted July 2017- Mar...
youtube.com

I don't know what happened to the Law & Crime live feed. They were supposed to come back at 10:15. Maybe the break is running long.

Here it is. I hate that they keep starting a new feed after every break. Now I missed a bunch again.

Ranch, this feed is on youtube.
Someone up thread posted it. It a very good feed and you can rewind it, pause it and come back later or whatever you need to do. :)

Cut floor sample didn’t test as blood…reason being it could have been diluted from solution for presumptive test, luminal

ETA: maybe it was DNA, sorry I’m confused, oops just said again didn’t test as blood

Last edited:
I agree about the build up of anger. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Dylan brought up the photos more than once since he found them and/or made little digs at his dad over them on occasion. I mean, he’s an adolescent boy, they don’t have much impulse control or internal filters usually. Not Dylan’s fault, what would Mark expect? I think it’s very possible Dylan brought them up again and that was the last straw and Mark snapped.

On another topic, I may be mixing up my cases, but wasn’t there something about a fireplace poker?

I don't recall. But this am I went through all the photos of state evidence, and not even knowing fireplace poker was involved.. I saw the skull mark and said to myself "that looks like the end fillagree of a fireplace poker.

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 2m
#MarkRedwine - Sad conversation between #DylanRedwine and his mother the day he landed in Durango. She asks if his dad picked him up. He answers, yes but then puts a sad face next to it. He didn't want to visit. That's the last communication she had with him.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Thanks, as this has what I was talking about. The days he left, his "signature" on his texts were B3) PIMP FACE WITH A STASH"

Why did he have this for the few days prior to his travel, and when did he add this to a signature to his texts?

Again, does anyone know if this just was when he left, or had he had that for many many days/weeks/months attached to each text?

I still think the photo set him off , let’s not forget there would be a build up of anger. He Hated Elaine and so he goes off on one slagging off Cory and Dylan and Dylan lashes out about those photos. Mark only has to lose his temper and lash out once and Poor Dylan is dead on the couch. Mark had 24 hours of rage because of the plane being cancelled , then Dylan arrives and he is being ungrateful and sullen.

His anger over the night grows as he does what Dylan wants like McDonald’s yet Dylan is still being a kid and I just think it ends in Mark losing for a moment and the end result is he killed his child.

MOO

I agree. Also when Mark initially found out that the boys knew about that garbage, he would’ve been shocked and absorbing it.
By the time the visit come round he had been brewing on it for a good while.
He’d just “lost” primary custody to Elaine too.

I'm curious. When the judge ordered Dylan to visit with his dad had he seen the pictures Cody had on his phone?

Sorry to say but Cody looks just like Mark!!! I was shocked when I saw him on the stand.

He seems like a fine young man in spite of his appearance!

I'm curious. When the judge ordered Dylan to visit with his dad had he seen the pictures Cody had on his phone?

Sorry to say but Cody looks just like Mark!!! I was shocked when I saw him on the stand.

He seems like a fine young man in spite of his appearance!
Personally I see differences but yes, he does take after his dad. My mom always said "looks are only skin deep".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406