Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the pillowcase part makes perfect sense. If what went down happened that night shortly after arrival, Dylan wouldn't have slept in the bed, and for obvious reasons, Mark wouldn't want to admit that. In fact, unless he packed dirty clothes, nothing would have his scent on it, save maybe the suitcase itself.
Exactly.
His packed things were right there, yet, MR grabbed a pillow case, knowing there was no scent on it. Stupid is as stupid does. Elaine had to bring Dylan's private things from home for his scent.

"...Dylan’s clothing, pillow and other belongings out of an evidence bag — items she’d given to law enforcement in the hope that dogs would be able to track her son’s scent."

(I can't locate the link in the archives, but Elaine had to do this cause MR refused to turn anything else over.)

Mark Redwine trial: Discovery of sordid photos damaged Dylan's relationship with father, brother says

What did Mark do to his leather chairs?

In some photos they look brand new and brown and then in others they are white almost from wear but I don’t understand what you would do to cause that.

I know not this is not important but just strikes me as strange.

it could be dust or mould from the house being cold and unlived in whilst Mark was away working.

I find the defence woefully disorganised, unprepared and unprofessional. They’ve had years to prepare and are appearing very sloppy.

Yep, the pillowcase part makes perfect sense. If what went down happened that night shortly after arrival, Dylan wouldn't have slept in the bed, and for obvious reasons, Mark wouldn't want to admit that. In fact, unless he packed dirty clothes, nothing would have his scent on it, save maybe the suitcase itself.
Exactly.
His packed things were right there, yet, MR grabbed a pillow case, knowing there was no scent on it. Stupid is as stupid does. Elaine had to bring Dylan's private things from home for his scent.

Read in the link what she brought.

(I can't locate the link in the archives, but Elaine had to do this cause MR refused to turn anything else over.)

Mark Redwine trial: Discovery of sordid photos damaged Dylan's relationship with father, brother says

"The next year, Dylan wanted to use the photos as leverage in an argument with his dad, who was locked in a contentious custody battle with the brothers’ mother, Elaine Hall, text messages between Cory and Dylan show."
"Hey send me those poop pics of Papa because he gave me a speech about you guys being a bad example and I want to show him who he really is,” Dylan texted his older brother in August 2012..."

This is Dylan having his chance to speak. These are his words, his feelings...

"The next year, Dylan wanted to use the photos as leverage in an argument with his dad, who was locked in a contentious custody battle with the brothers’ mother, Elaine Hall, text messages between Cory and Dylan show."
"Hey send me those poop pics of Papa because he gave me a speech about you guys being a bad example and I want to show him who he really is,” Dylan texted his older brother in August 2012..."

This is Dylan having his chance to speak. These are his words, his feelings...

Have we ever seen those photos? I know they showed them to the jury on the big screen but we couldn't see them!

If you're all caught up with the trial, this weekend feel free to watch Mark explain how Elaine photoshopped the poop photos and somehow got them on his computer for the boys to find. LOLOLOLOL
Note: Abby and Liberty of Delphi (a case that also screams for justice) will be the first half of the episode. If you want to skip right to Dylan's episode, it starts at 21:58. It is interesting because (although this episode if from 2019) ID uses a web cam interview with Mark that he did shortly after Dylan's disappearance. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Just click and watch but it might take a second to load:

Dylan Redwine – Still a Mystery (2019) [1080p]

I decided to rewatch Dr Phil. Mark was the only person to talk about Dylan in the past tense.

MOO is MR is such a sociopath. Watching him assert his innocence is akin to watching Scott Peterson's/Chris Watts' level of public gaslighting and manipulation.

The level of narcissism is astounding!

I think the worst part is during the vigil Cory and Elaine look like they haven't slept in days and Cory keeps talking about finding his baby brother. Mark on the other hand looks like usual Mark and says: "I want everyone to know how much I loved that boy and how much I cared about him". (Past tenses and how awkward).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member