Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark’s cell phone doesn’t call Dylan’s cell phone on 11/17, 11/18 and doesn’t call his cell phone until 2:24pm on 11/19. The last time Mark tries to call Dylan’s phone on 11/19 is 7:34pm. He doesn’t try to call him for 12 more hours until 7:19am on 11/20.

I would be calling my kid all night if they disappeared.

Such a loving father isn’t he . Just a cold hearted monster who’s entire agenda was to punish Elaine.

IMO

Last edited:
On 11/19 he texts Dylan’s phone at 8:42am, 10:15am, 11:23am and 2:33pm. He never tries to text Dylan again on 11/19. He was still texting others up until 9:31pm on 11/19. The next outgoing text on 11/20 is at 12:56pm.

Quoting myself, after the above texts and calls to Dylan, he NEVER tries to call or text Dylan again. He tries to get ahold of him for 2 days and never tries again.

Mark’s cell phone doesn’t call Dylan’s cell phone on 11/17, 11/18 and doesn’t call his cell phone until 2:24pm on 11/19. The last time Mark tries to call Dylan’s phone on 11/19 is 7:34pm. He doesn’t try to call him for 12 more hours until 7:19am on 11/20.

I'm shocked, but I'm not shocked. This is what we expect from someone who killed their kid.

Thank you--I got my answer right here.
BBM

Didn’t MR say he contacted/met with his divorce lawyer on the 19th? I wonder if that was an appointment he made prior to Dylan’s visit or was it an impromptu meeting? I realize the context of this meeting/contact is under attorney/client privilege, but I’m wondering if MR’s divorce lawyer will be a witness as to confirm the information MR has stated. MOO

From memory, I recall MR stating he left home early morning 11/19 to run errands. I think there are sound clips of MR saying something to the effect that he dropped off paperwork at his lawyer's office. MR's alibi would have been easy enough for LE to confirm-- with or without testimony today. For example, if MR's alibi/errands are not contested, I don't think his attorney would be called to testify. MOO

Dylan was last seen by his father on the morning of November 19. According to Mark Redwine, Dylan was still at home when Mark left to run some errands at 7:30 a.m., but was gone when Mark returned four hours later, KKTV reports. The station reports that after he searched for the boy himself, Mark called police and notified them Dylan was missing.

Dylan Redwine Update: Colo. police search home of missing boy's father NOV 30, 2012

From memory, I recall MR stating he left home early morning 11/19 to run errands. I think there are sound clips of MR saying something to the effect that he dropped off paperwork at his lawyer's office. MR's alibi would have been easy enough for LE to confirm-- with or without testimony today. For example, if MR's alibi/errands are not contested, I don't think his attorney would be called to testify. MOO

Dylan was last seen by his father on the morning of November 19. According to Mark Redwine, Dylan was still at home when Mark left to run some errands at 7:30 a.m., but was gone when Mark returned four hours later, KKTV reports. The station reports that after he searched for the boy himself, Mark called police and notified them Dylan was missing.

Dylan Redwine Update: Colo. police search home of missing boy's father NOV 30, 2012
Thank you! What an odd thing for MR to do IMO

Only to go see them later to tell them not to file a missing persons report.
:/

Seattle you are awesome to locate all this.

It’s a shame stuff like this was not allowed in

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/23/four-years-after-13-year-old-dylan-redwine-disappeared-his-father-is-charged-with-murder/?outputType=amp

Betsy Horvath, was more explicit, the court document says

Most troubling, she said, were his threats about the custody battle, the indictment said. He told her he would “kill the kids before he let her have them.

Elaine Hall on Mark

“When you’re mad at somebody, your main focus is to get even or get back at them and hurt them,” she responded. “That’s how your mind works.”

Fixed quote

Last edited:

NOV 30, 2012 -- MR Uncut [News 7KOAT ]

MR indicates Dylan did not leave to meet his friend as planned at 6:30 AM because he was too tired and he was still sleeping when MR left the house to do errands. (Click watch on Youtube to view).

NOV 30, 2012 -- MR Uncut [News 7KOAT ]

MR indicates Dylan did not leave to meet his friend as planned at 6:30 AM because he was too tired and he was still sleeping when MR left the house to do errands. (Click view on Youtube).

I am betting if he had not been murdered by his father he would of been up before Mark ready to go.

moo

So I went back to old threads on here. So Mark claimed back then he rung Dylan that morning because he wanted to check if Dylan wanted to spend thanksgiving with him or go to Mark’s brothers house and he went in and brought some shopping . Dylan didn’t answer according to Mark but on them call logs are there any calls on the 19th morning time to Dylan?

It’s interesting to see how Marks Story has evolved over the years.

So I went back to old threads on here. So Mark claimed back then he rung Dylan that morning because he wanted to check if Dylan wanted to spend thanksgiving with him or go to Mark’s brothers house and he went in and brought some shopping . Dylan didn’t answer according to Mark but on them call logs are there any calls on the 19th morning time to Dylan?

Yup. In Dr Phil Clip #6, it seems MR was home by 11:30 AM, and not thinking it odd that Dylan was not home -- MR took a nap for a couple of hours!

Yup. In Dr Phil Clip #6, it seems MR was home by 11:30 AM, and not thinking it odd that Dylan was not home -- MR took a nap for a couple of hours!
Crapola! His story is changing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member