CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what scares me...is that IMO, MR had a great deal of time to probably plan whatever happened to Dylan....and most likely he'll never be found.

Unless this was premeditated, and I don't think even most of the accusers think it was from my reading the thread, he didn't have that much time to plan. It would have been spur-of-the-moment.

About the lawyer appointment. He couldn't have made that appointment on the spur of the moment. Any time anyone I knew needed to make an appointment, it was a month out before they got one. It's not something you can make on a Friday afternoon, or a Saturday or a Sunday and have on Monday morning bright and early. No way.

So that appointment had to have been made well in advance to this visit. JMO

As far as the other stuff goes, they both look like parental prizes to me. I'd pack everything I owned and would hit the road. MOO

What you're saying makes a lot of sense and I have no experience with divorce attorneys so I'm not in a good position to comment. But if this is the same divorce attorney he's been working with for several years (5, 6 years?), I wouldn't be surprised if he's got the lawyer on speed dial and the lawyer is accustomed to last minute frequent calls from MR. Especially if this lawyer is the one who's been going to court w/MR EVERY MONTH since 2005, I'd think the atty would have an open door policy for a client like that.

jmo but I know it's tough to get in last minute

Originally Posted by Powergirl
I mentioned earlier that I found it noteworthy that MR skipped over Sunday eve; he mentioned that Dylan stayed up late Saturday evening, prior to flying in, but then jumps over to Monday morning, when Dylan purportedly slept in. It took me a couple of days to realize it, but suddently it occured to me that there is a skip in time...what Dylan did two nights prior does not explain why he would sleep in two mornings later. When I asked you other folks if any of you had come across any media quotes where MR specifically refers to Sunday night, no one was able to provide a single quote. What is particularly interesting about that is that we, as observers, fill in the blanks with logic (i.e. in essense, Dylan went to bed early Sunday eve), but MR never actually said that...he glossed right over Sunday night.

For what it's worth, I did some poking around and in statement analysis, this skipping of time is significant: It is referred to as "temporal lacunae", and when such skips in time are evident in statement analysis, it may point to something in the subject's mind that he/she is withholding from us. This is the time period in which he/she "did" what he/she "did" and he/she does not want to stop to explain. The skipping points to a time period that is sensitive.....
Now I'm not at all versed in statement analysis, and I have no idea if the concept is applicable in this particular scenario, but it certainly gave me reason to pause..
how 'bout you?

You just made me think of something really sad.
Supposing MR was truthful when he said Dylan was
' out like a light' on Monday morning ..........but not asleep,
but because of some ' missing time' on Sunday night.
Perhaps MR woke up and didnt' even realize until Monday
morning that something had happened in a drunken rage
or something. :(

If a 13-year old tells a judge that his dad gets drunk and beats him, would that judge still force a court-ordered visit?

A lot of kids don't tell. My first cousin has a 14yo daughter. For 2+ years Des would come home crying about the way her dad & stepmom treated her and begged not to have to go back. Many of us heard this straight from Des's mouth but when it came time to talk to CPS or the judge she clammed up. Des was terrified that the judge wouldn't believe her and she would have to keep going back & it would only get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

"Redwine has been cooperating with authorities and has not been named a suspect or person of interest, Shupe said."

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121139996/-1/news

Thanks for that clarification momrids6. I've been wondering why they only seemed to say he has not been named a suspect in their press releases.

But in most cases, as long as the last person to see the missing person is co-operating with LE and submitted to polygraphs as well as LE interviews they will not publicly name them. If MR chooses to hire a defence attorney and stop co-operating we may see that position change.

MOO

About the lawyer appointment. He couldn't have made that appointment on the spur of the moment. Any time anyone I knew needed to make an appointment, it was a month out before they got one. It's not something you can make on a Friday afternoon, or a Saturday or a Sunday and have on Monday morning bright and early. No way.

So that appointment had to have been made well in advance to this visit. JMO

As far as the other stuff goes, they both look like parental prizes to me. I'd pack everything I owned and would hit the road. MOO

I disagree Seajay, respectfully. If he'd been paying this lawyer for years
then he's a good client and could have called that morning and said I've GOT
to see the lawyer and probably get in. Especially in a small community like
that the lawyers may not be too terribly busy every day.

the report written by Elaine on 7/4/08

Mark was having sex with a friend of ours in our yard under my window. Corey saw everything. Corey confronted mark. Mark got extremely beligerant as he was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son,
"D" reacted and hit Mark. He becomes extremely mean when drinking. Lets our 9 year old drive an ATV w/out him. The sheriff's office has spoken to him about this.
Thanks, I couldn't find that quote for some reason.

A lot of kids don't tell. My first cousin has a 14yo daughter. For 2+ years Des would come home crying about the way her dad & stepmom treated her and begged not to have to go back. Many of us heard this straight from Des's mouth but when it came time to talk to CPS or the judge she clammed up. Des was terrified that the judge wouldn't believe her and she would have to keep going back & it would only get worse.

And ya know what... The kid was right!

How is the stuff about CR relevant? Why even throw that info out? His brother is missing. He doesn't deserve to have life examined and judged. JMO.

The reporter on the video mentioned it, so its' relevant
in some way to someone for news to report it.
I mentioned it because it seems that Dylan's 3 closest
people, the ones he relies on for virtually everything in
his life all have histories ( alleged) of drinking, and/ or
drugs and violence. It's a sad existence. If he views
his brother now like his parents , he might not feel
like he's got an ally.
I absolutely dont' think CR has anything to do with
Dylan's disappearance but I do think CR's history
furthers the notion that Dylan might have wanted
to run away from the whole family, both households.

My brain and logic is only going in one direction at this point!
Domestic violence and child abuse is part of dylans history! Now he's missing! Hello!

It appears that the average cell phone pings cell towers "every few minutes". So if they are on the road spotty coverage would probably mean there is still a trail until the phone is turned off/broken or the battery is taken out.

What you're saying makes a lot of sense and I have no experience with divorce attorneys so I'm not in a good position to comment. But if this is the same divorce attorney he's been working with for several years (5, 6 years?), I wouldn't be surprised if he's got the lawyer on speed dial and the lawyer is accustomed to last minute frequent calls from MR. Especially if this lawyer is the one who's been going to court w/MR EVERY MONTH since 2005, I'd think the atty would have an open door policy for a client like that.

jmo but I know it's tough to get in last minute

I would think only if he were rich which by anything I've seen he is not. Only well placed people have an attorney on speed dial and can get in on a moments notice to my experience.

Most of the people I know who have an attorney can't even get them to return a phone call within 3 days, let alone get the to return paperwork that's important to the case.

The reporter on the video mentioned it, so its' relevant
in some way to someone for news to report it.
I mentioned it because it seems that Dylan's 3 closest
people, the ones he relies on for virtually everything in
his life all have histories ( alleged) of drinking, and/ or
drugs and violence. It's a sad existence. If he views
his brother now like his parents , he might not feel
like he's got an ally.
I absolutely dont' think CR has anything to do with
Dylan's disappearance but I do think CR's history
furthers the notion that Dylan might have wanted
to run away from the whole family, both households.

I would imagine Cory's problems were a direct result of living in a home where dad thinks its ok to bang the neighbor on the lawn, rough up his mom and take a drunken swing at his child.

It appears that the average cell phone pings cell towers "every few minutes". So if they are on the road spotty coverage would probably mean there is still a trail until the phone is turned off/broken or the battery is taken out.

It depends. Say the road is spotty and only every mile or so are you going to get lucky and hit a cell tower.

If the phone pings every few minutes, and it happens to try to ping when you aren't in one of those areas, then no ping would be recorded.

So it's conceivable that you could drive for quite a while on a road with spotty coverage and your phone would never get off a proper ping.

Well that would be one reason LE might not want to say what was bought...I never could figure out what the big deal was there.

I was thinking that same,thing...

the news article released today is putting a new slant on things...

and as we digest this news... We begin to see the further reaching possibilities!:what:

My brain and logic is only going in one direction at this point!
Domestic violence and child abuse is part of dylans history! Now he's missing! Hello!

Yeah and the timing - first visit right after a major custody loss and a fight to just get a holiday visit? Uncanny if it's a coincidence.

I disagree Seajay, respectfully. If he'd been paying this lawyer for years
then he's a good client and could have called that morning and said I've GOT
to see the lawyer and probably get in. Especially in a small community like
that the lawyers may not be too terribly busy every day.

I guess Tucson and Long Beach are too big to get into a lawyer right away. It's unheard of out here unless you are connecte to Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member