CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I and a couple of other posters have been wondering if the sex was truly consensual. I think our posts have been misunderstood. It's hard to communicate that concern without appearing to accuse or blame, hence the awkwardness.

I am sure that there are many men who would think that women they have known would do it, but far fewer women who actually would. Remember, we are not talking about youngsters here. MR is in his 50's. Presumably, his sex partners would be mature women who are not eager to get nekkid and have sex in public with him or anyone else, even if they were drunk! Yuck!

You don't have to get nekkid to have sex. Do you not remember high school??
If the woman was wearing a dress... well... let your imagination go wild.

I wouldn't be surprised if the story of sex in the front yard was at least a little bit of an exaggeration. And "in front of the children" may be also. Perhaps they did see something they shouldn't have, but don't most children, at some point in their lives? Anyway, this divorce seems especially unpleasant to say the least so a grain of salt, JMO.

How would it be exaggerated? It made Cory and Dylan mad enough to put dad in his place. I think ER, CR, and DR have all been abused to a certain extent. <modsnip> Very sad family situation.

Why? Wild horses couldn't keep me away!

What if one of them found him deceased ? Is that really what you want burned Into your memory? The last time you ever laid eyes on him shouldn't be that image. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So nothing new? Other than tomorrows search?

Nope. Not at all.
But I do have other thoughts.
Do you?
Jmo

I think it's possible that MR is responsible for Dylan's disappearance in a heated moment, or even during an alcoholic black-out. I also think it's possible that Dylan was abducted while walking or hitchhiking. But I don't believe MR premeditated murdering his child prior to this visit, and went so far as to have his child present while he simultaneously prepared his kill kit and alibi in one fated shopping trip.

I do believe LE knows or suspects far, far more than they have revealed to the public. Most of all, I hope that Dylan will be found.
IMO

IMO We don't have enough information from this photo to make those kind of assumptions. For all we know, this photo could have been taken as they entered the market, before anything was purchased.

I don't think LE is keeping evidence private in order to protect anyone, but rather to protect the integrity of the case.
MOO

True and the purpose of the photo was to show what Dylan was wearing but I'd sure like to know why they went there.

I wonder the same thing. BUT... just because these things are written down in a statement does not make them true. She says the older boy witnessed it, but boys that age can be coerced to lie for moms, it happens all the time.
Just like the things he said about her driving drunk with the kids in the car may not be true. Why believe everything the mom says, and not the dad?
Custody battles can be pretty awful, and a feuding couple can do and say some pretty wild things in court, just to make sure they win. Wouldn't be the first time.

The way I understand the July 4, 2008 incident -

Corey beats up dad (Mark) for having sex with another woman under mom's bedroom window
dad says he was beaten and attacked and left for hours until he woke up and dad says Corey later told him that he was the one that beat him up

So dad pretty much verified Corey's actions

As to dad's statement about mom driving the kids around after drinking, heck dad could have also been in the car...just saying

To protect any evidence that is found.

Thanks! I was just answering my question myself!
I guess if evidence were found it can't be tampered with.
Just think about this as a parent. If something were found we would probably go nuts!
But I'm just saying, I would have to always search for my child until I found my child. I would go to the ends of the earth!

Nothing really surprises me anymore.

I suppose after following cases for years and years, I'm quite cynical. When I finally wrapped my head around Marcy Darcey and the Susan Smith cases....and came to understand that parents can and do murder their own children...., nothing truly shocks me anymore.

Do I think dad did that? Probably not. Would I be shocked to learn he did, no.

I totally understand where you're coming from. When I saw Susan Smith "crying" for her children, I immediately suspected her. And I believe that there are people who are that evil.

But if MR bought the items for his kill kit and his alibi simultaneously just 24 hrs before reporting his son missing, then that's not only evil but just stupid. If he's that careless, I don't think he would have managed to allude arrest for this long.
moo

There are ways family members can help out at an organized search without actually searching; they can register volunteers, handle the refreshments, pass out equipment, etc. I know they probably want to be there. But LE does not generally allow or encourage family members to do any physical searches, for legal and personal reasons.

I totally understand where you're coming from. When I saw Susan Smith "crying" for her children, I immediately suspected her. And I believe that there are people who are that evil.

But if MR bought the items for his kill kit and his alibi simultaneously just 24 hrs before reporting his son missing, then that's not only evil but just stupid. If he's that careless, I don't think he would have managed to allude arrest for this long.
moo

Me too, about Susan Smith; I am such a cynic. I try not to "make up my mind" too early, but nothing surprises me either. Statistics are not just somebody's opinion. Also, when you think of all of the unsolved child cases, the stats are probably much higher, in reality, that a parent is involved.

ETA: There is a reason many of us can reel off the names of children who have been found alive, or found to have been killed by a stranger; because these are more the exceptions that the rule.

moo

For the record, I am not buying the Walmart murder kit purchase.

Yes, and if this is what Mark did, does this prove he planned to murder his son?

It could be very possible if Mark had anything to do with Dylan's disappearance. It could very well be a part of the puzzle in solving this case.
I think Dylan disappeared long before Mark ran his errands Monday morning.

But

JMO/MOO

I have just got on here and read the last couple of pages and quite frankly I think finding out if the so called hanky panky with a friend under mums window while the kids were there is quite important....

The first thing I thought when i read that was, uh huh dad has a big problem with mum and he is trying to get to her....BIG TIME! If it was at a party and he slipped out with some gal, then yep..just a another , but if he took this woman to his exwifes house and did that on her lawn......wow, this guy has a problem with her and it would make me very suspicious of him.

What woman invites their ex to a party anyway? Especially if they're feuding and fighting over custody? And what kind of friend would that be to be making out with her friend's ex husband?
So, was this a party-party, or a dinner party? What... they slipped outside between the main course and dessert, and nobody noticed until they were already... uh... engaged in intercourse?
And don't tell me that nobody here has EVER made out with a single guy at a party. Inside, outside, in the pool, on the roof, maybe in the garage, or heck, right under somebody's window. Kid me not... I know somebody has!!!

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/factsheets/homealone.cfm

http://family.findlaw.com/parental-rights-and-liability/when-can-you-leave-a-child-home-alone-.html

Illinois (14) and Maryland (8) are the only states that have laws on the minimum age a child can be left alone.

Other states just have guidelines. Examples...
7 & under - Should not be left alone for any period of time. This may include leaving children unattended in cars, playgrounds, and backyards. The determining consideration would be the dangers in the environment and the ability of the caretaker to intervene. 8 to 10 years - Should not be left alone for more than 1½ hours and only during daylight and early evening hours.
11 to 12 years - May be left alone for up to 3 hours but not late at night or in circumstances requiring inappropriate responsibility.
13 to 15 years - May be left unsupervised, but not overnight.
16 to 17 years - May be left unsupervised (in some cases, for up to two consecutive overnight periods).

But it really comes down to each individual child as to when it is appropriate to leave them alone.

True and the purpose of the photo was to show what Dylan was wearing but I'd sure like to know why they went there.

It really could have been to purchase something as simple as the milk and cereal that Dylan had for breakfast the next day. I don't find a trip to Walmart suspicious in and of itself.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member