CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was just answering my question myself!
I guess if evidence were found it can't be tampered with.
Just think about this as a parent. If something were found we would probably go nuts!
But I'm just saying, I would have to always search for my child until I found my child. I would go to the ends of the earth!

Oh, I agree. If one of my boys were missing I would search for them as long as I had breath in me. I can't begin to imagine what it would do to a parent to happen upon their deceased child though. That is a nightmare that no parent should have to face.

From a LE standpoint I understand why they want close family excluded from searches especially in cases where a parent could be responsible for the death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's possible that MR is responsible for Dylan's disappearance in a heated moment, or even during an alcoholic black-out. I also think it's possible that Dylan was abducted while walking or hitchhiking. But I don't believe MR premeditated murdering his child prior to this visit, and went so far as to have his child present while he simultaneously prepared his kill kit and alibi in one fated shopping trip.

I do believe LE knows or suspects far, far more than they have revealed to the public. Most of all, I hope that Dylan will be found.
IMO

I think it's possible MR is responsible for dylans disappearance.
I do not thing anything else is probable.
I don't think dad bought harmful things at walmart that night.
I am on the fence about premeditation.
Jmo.

What woman invites their ex to a party anyway? Especially if they're feuding and fighting over custody? And what kind of friend would that be to be making out with her friend's ex husband?
So, was this a party-party, or a dinner party? What... they slipped outside between the main course and dessert, and nobody noticed until they were already... uh... engaged in intercourse?
And don't tell me that nobody here has EVER made out with a single guy at a party. Inside, outside, in the pool, on the roof, maybe in the garage, or heck, right under somebody's window. Kid me not... I know somebody has!!!

Made out and had sex are two totally different things.

I wonder if we will get photos of the search throughout the day tomorrow?

I have never ever posted on a thread before. I honestly didn't even know what a thread was until this case. I have read every news article available on dylan redwine, added the "find dylan redwine" facebook page, and I have read every single post of all 12 threads on Dylan Redwine. I am getting to the point where i am obsessed- i can't stop thinking about this poor little boy and what could have happened to him. i dont know what it is about this case, but i cant stop reading everyones thoughts and opinions and seeing where mine matches/doesn't match. i think LE knows a lot more then they are letting on, imo, because my first question is....

If LE believes that this was an abduction and mark redwine "is not a suspect" and they think there was foul play by someone else... then why have they not put out an abduction alert for everyone in the community?

I have so many questions i want answered-but it is seeming like the LE is either going to release a little bit of information at a time, or none at all. I am hoping that we are able to get more information, so that everything starts to come together and make sense unlike now.

Well i think one would have to be pretty wacked to be making out on the lawn. They were adults and not crazy kids. No moral boundries?

I have never ever posted on a thread before. I honestly didn't even know what a thread was until this case. I have read every news article available on dylan redwine, added the "find dylan redwine" facebook page, and I have read every single post of all 12 threads on Dylan Redwine. I am getting to the point where i am obsessed- i can't stop thinking about this poor little boy and what could have happened to him. i dont know what it is about this case, but i cant stop reading everyones thoughts and opinions and seeing where mine matches/doesn't match. i think LE knows a lot more then they are letting on, imo, because my first question is....

If LE believes that this was an abduction and mark redwine "is not a suspect" and they think there was foul play by someone else... then why have they not put out an abduction alert for everyone in the community?

I have so many questions i want answered-but it is seeming like the LE is either going to release a little bit of information at a time, or none at all. I am hoping that we are able to get more information, so that everything starts to come together and make sense unlike now.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I think its a bit strange that LE nor MR have elaborated on what was purchased at either Walmart or McDonald's. I think I would say, "We went to Walmart to get those Fruity Pebbles that Dylan likes...and some Hershey's bars. Then we ran by McDonalds and got him a Big Mac because he was starving and that's his favorite." That would just seem more personal than what we've heard so far....

Maybe he did, to LE. And maybe what he said he bought matched the receipts.
But neither he nor LE has to tell us, the public anything. Nor the media.

Welcome to the Websleuth family, DanielleAlyssa! Nice to have you onboard. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Can I believe that Dylan planned this and ran away until he's 18? I'll be able to sleep tonight if you all let me believe....... please????!!!!!!!

Oh, I agree. If one of my boys were missing I would search for them as long as I had breath in me. I can't begin to imagine what it would do to a parent to happen upon their deceased child though. That is a nightmare that no parent should have to face.

From a LE standpoint I understand why they want close family excluded from searches especially in cases where a parent could be responsible for the death.

O/T

Rachel Morris' parents found her body in an area that had previously been search...so sad

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191067&highlight=rachel+morris

Welcome!!!! Every once in awhile a certain case will just grab you a bit more. It is frustrating when we have so many questions and very few answers. Sure wish we knew where Dylan is :seeya:

I wonder if we will get photos of the search throughout the day tomorrow?

I was wondering the same. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Ransom sent back video and pictures..It would seem we were there and helping vicariously through Ransom. I so hope they find him alive and well and then he can get out of the mess his parents have made for him. jmo

Well, here we are, 12 threads later. I just can't keep my thoughts off Dylan. I have tomorrow's search on my mind....

Does anyone know if ER is back at home or is she nearby the area that will be searched? Also, do we know if the vehicles have been returned to MR?

Based on postings from the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, I believe ER, CR and ER's sister have stayed on searching for Dylan on pretty much a daily basis. :moo:

It really could have been to purchase something as simple as the milk and cereal that Dylan had for breakfast the next day. I don't find a trip to Walmart suspicious in and of itself.
moo

I live an hour away from any real city (mine is a tourist town so lots of specialty shops and fancy restaurants) and honestly anytime we are there we hit Wal-Mart (and any fast food place that isn't McDonald's. lol) So them stopping there on the way home really makes sense to me and I don't think it really matters what it was for

Does anybody know if either parents and / or brothers, uncles etc will be joining in tomorrow's search?

I have a friend who works for the county SAR team. He wanted me to join and work in comms (I have an amateur radio license) so I went to one of their recruiting events.

SAR is tough, tough work. It is not like hiking but looking for a body instead of looking for flowers. It's hiking where you aren't meant to hike. It's looking for minute signs on the trail on where someone went. It's being meticulous about everything you do. It's about being freezing cold or boiling hot depending on the time of year. Just to join the local group, you need to get trained for about a week and a half over about an 8 month period of time. I thought it was too much for me and I decided not to join.

Please do not take that a parent or loved one is not part of the SAR team as meaning anything because SAR is not just something you do one day, it's something you train for, and someone who is not properly trained is more apt to become a liability and need rescuing.

If a loved one ever went missing, I'd want the SAR people searching for them. And I'd help by bringing water and food and working in the mess tent, because that is the best way I honestly believe I could help if it came to that.

Paul, the next time you talk to your SAR friend, let him know how much the work that he does is appreciated by us and that we realize that it takes a special kind of person and commitment to do this for others!!

I have so many questions i want answered-but it is seeming like the LE is
either going to release a little bit of information at a time, or none at all. I am
hoping that we are able to get more information, so that everything starts to
come together and make sense unlike now.
First of all, WELCOME!
Secondly I love your post!
Thirdly is to LE!
If we have a child abducter, running loose, who might abduct another, please be responsible and let us know so we can protect our children! It's only responsible! We count on LE! Please inform us if we need to be extra vigilant regarding our children, who matters the very most of anything and everything!
Jmo

I'm glad MR has been cooperative throughout... whether he's been honest, time will tell. But he's been talking, so he's certainly locked himself into stories and timelines.

Anyhow I'm interested in seeing if any family members stop by the search. I think I read ER and CR were going but I can't track down a link. We haven't heard much from anyone in a few days. Everyone must be exhausted. If Dylan is still out there somewhere, I hope he sees the big search for him tomorrow, and whoever has him or harmed him is spooked into tripping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston