CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that, in the eyes of the law, premeditation can happen in mere seconds before the act occurred so, technically, yes..it could have been premeditated.
However, I'm just not sure that MR went to court to get visitation so that he could kill Dylan to hurt ER. He may have gotten the visitation over the holiday just to hurt her by keeping Dylan from her during the holidays - I'll buy that in a heartbeat. But, if he is responsible, I think it is just because all the years of anger and tension boiled over.
moo

I think it was to get his wife back in town and spend time with her looking for their son, together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was to get his wife back in town and spend time with her looking for their son, together.

I doubt that. He apparently dislikes talking to her so much that he texted her about Dylan and then ignored her calls for hours. Doesn't sound like a man that was just itching to spend time with a woman who seemingly hate him.

imo

The 240 is a back route from Durango to Vallecito, so tomorrow they must be searching for clues left on the Sunday night drive to MRs home.

Someone mentioned the other option that DR left on his own in the morning (and went missing or was hit or abducted along the way) and he would have headed to Bayfield, you'd think, where his friends are. They are not searching in that direction.

They are looking for clues as to what happened while he was with his father.

I agree and I think when the time comes that she returns home there will be a constant stream of things to draw her back.

<SNIP> But, if he is responsible, I think it is just because all the years of anger and tension boiled over.
moo
I agree. I think it would be more likely to be old issues erupting and DR being in the line of fire, than anger at ER making him target DR out of spite.

Before I had determined which side of this case I would be looking at, I had come up with a thought about the phone and the disappearance. It no longer fits now, because it would have been pretty dumb under "my" circumstances to get the ipod and clothes from the backpack and bring them home with him... if it is his ipod and if they were clothes he brought with him that trip.

Anyway, I had thought that DR may have been disrespectful (?) because he wasn't going to his friend's that night. He could have sent the text saying he'd be there the next day, and then started arguing with his dad about it. After a while, he picked up his phone and said he was going to call his mother and say he wants to go home. MR grabbed the phone and threw it out the window telling him he wasn't calling anyone. DR, without really thinking, opened the door and jumped out to get his phone, landed on his head and either died or was close to it. MR knew what everybody would think so he put him back in the truck, found a place to hide him/his body and went home to figure out what to tell people.

If some of his stuff fell out of the backpack and he didn't notice it right away, and brought it inside once he did, does that work?

I also wonder if they actually had sex, or if it was just assumed that it was where things were heading. If they were just into "heavy petting" or whatever it would be called this day, to an ex-wife it might be the same thing as having sex. MOO

Have been willing myself to not respond to this subject ... here goes anyway!
I have thought the same thing Confusion - having sex means a lot of different things to different people. I don't agree that whatever transpired was a wise, kind or even decent thing to do (if it in fact occurred - am taking those scrawled out reports with a grain of salt as they both sound ridiculous and vindictive) but it does sound like a lot of alcohol could have been involved (July 4 celebrations etc) and I imagine in the night as well.

Someone earlier mentioned the game of telephones? I assume that is similar to what we call "chinese whispers" where a message is whispered from person to person and ends up being very far removed from what was said originally? In the last few pages I have seen this happen while discussing the sex on the lawn incident - it became sex on the front lawn before my very eyes, which of course seems even worse and developed into "Who would have sex on their front lawn??", which progressed to "What kind of woman ...?" and even "Maybe she wasn't even willing ..." or words to that effect. I was actually waiting for rapist to be added to the evergrowing list ...

The fishing pole and phone discussions have been similar IMO. PaulR's tongue in cheek comment about duct tape and a shovel almost grew legs as well! I know people are very passionate about this case and desperately searching for info - I have a 13yo son myself and can't stop myself from checking in for news too. I have read every post and I know I don't want to have to keep going back to verify facts from posts threads ago, but it is easy for suggestion to take hold and become significant changes to what are the few solid facts available.

I have this problem that whenever I start typing a brief comment turns into an essay, so apologies for that! I hope you get my drift though. And yes, I don't want this to have anything to do with MR - I can see why there is still suspicion among many posters, but I also feel some huge stretches are being made. :moo:

Having said that I have been very wrong in my assessments of character before :( which has surprised me and made me feel a bit foolish in my own mind at least. I guess some of has have to be the ones who give others the benefit of the doubt hey? Thanks to all those who don't necessarily agree but let people with different opinions post without ridicule or a follow up interrogation.

BTW Confusion I think you have the patience of a saint :) :angel:

Also - is posting in caps considered shouting on this board? :escape:

I am going to try my best to be down in the basement posting on the scanner thread tomorrow. Got my alarm set.

Would much rather wake to the news that Dylan has been found safe....

((((searchers)))) especially our very own (((Ransom))))

I will be reading along on Dylan's scanner thread tomorrow, too!

Bless you to Ransom and all the searchers! :praying:

The 240 is a back route from Durango to Vallecito, so tomorrow they must be searching for clues left on the Sunday night drive to MRs home.

240 isn't the back route from Durango to Vallecito. I think it's the main route.

http://binged.it/VpnGIK

But I note they're not searching all the way to Vallecito. They're only searching part of the way. Interesting.

<SNIP>

BTW Confusion I think you have the patience of a saint :) :angel:

Also - is posting in caps considered shouting on this board? :escape:

Thanks. If my mother was still alive and read that, she'd probably die laughing! I'm not sure if all caps is considered shouting here, but it's almost impossible for me to read. I usually end up skipping over most things written that way because it gives me worse headaches.

When I read all caps, my mind is yelling, but I think it is done here for emphasis. JMO.

I think all caps is always yelling online, but that having only a few words in caps is for emphasis.. (at least it is when I do it)

I doubt that. He apparently dislikes talking to her so much that he texted her about Dylan and then ignored her calls for hours. Doesn't sound like a man that was just itching to spend time with a woman who seemingly hate him.

imo

texting that your child is missing is pretty cold and heartless IMO, I think he texted so that he didn't risk giving himwself away. Ignoring her calls because he's scared he will give himself away and because not answering would twist that knife into her so much more?

IMO it sounds like a man who wanted control of ER and the only way he had that control left was Dylan

texting that your child is missing is pretty cold and heartless IMO, I think he texted so that he didn't risk giving himwself away. Ignoring her calls because he's scared he will give himself away and because not answering would twist that knife into her so much more?

IMO it sounds like a man who wanted control of ER and the only way he had that control left was Dylan

If that were the case, he really blew it. If he was just using DR to control ER, why would he kill him and remove any excuse he had for contacting her? Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Made out and had sex are two totally different things.

Have I mAde out, with a guy, at a party? Absolutely. :rocker:

Have I had sex, with a guy, at my ex-husband's party--NEVER. :eek:

When someone's child has an accident, a normal person calls 911. So I am really having a hard time understanding how people come up with some of these "accidental" scenarios.

ER told NG after she received a text from Mark asking her if she had heard from Dylan on Monday, she said when she spoke to him she didn't know if he had contacted the Sherrif's department and I know I would have asked him so I find it odd that she didn't.

I have never ever posted on a thread before. I honestly didn't even know what a thread was until this case. I have read every news article available on dylan redwine, added the "find dylan redwine" facebook page, and I have read every single post of all 12 threads on Dylan Redwine. I am getting to the point where i am obsessed- i can't stop thinking about this poor little boy and what could have happened to him. i dont know what it is about this case, but i cant stop reading everyones thoughts and opinions and seeing where mine matches/doesn't match. i think LE knows a lot more then they are letting on, imo, because my first question is....

If LE believes that this was an abduction and mark redwine "is not a suspect" and they think there was foul play by someone else... then why have they not put out an abduction alert for everyone in the community?

I have so many questions i want answered-but it is seeming like the LE is either going to release a little bit of information at a time, or none at all. I am hoping that we are able to get more information, so that everything starts to come together and make sense unlike now.

Great post, and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

I agree that it is hard to make sense of this case, with so little verified information. Very frustrating.

texting that your child is missing is pretty cold and heartless IMO

I don't want to give the details here because it is personal, but I received some pretty bad news via email recently. The person sending it probably felt more comfortable emailing it then calling me on the phone and giving me the news, and I've known this person all my life; they are far from cold and heartless.

When someone's child has an accident, a normal person calls 911. So I am really having a hard time understanding how people come up with some of these "accidental" scenarios.

Is it really that much more common for a "normal person" to murder his/her own child out of spite for someone else? CA would probably believe all parents wouldn't call 911! I guess that wasn't a good example. :waitasec:

ER told NG after she received a text from Mark asking her if she had heard from Dylan on Monday, she said when she spoke to him she didn't know if he had contacted the Sherrif's department and I know I would have asked him so I find it odd that she didn't.

Here is what I think happened, in terms of that situation, from what we have been told.

MR reportedly texted ER, around 4:30, right after finding out that Dylan never arrived at his friends home in Bayfield. He asked her if she had heard from their son. Then apparently, she called MR, and asked what was going on. She told him he needed to call and report him missing. He said he would do so.

After she hung up, she immediately called LE herself. The reason she said she did not know if MR actually called the Sheriffs Dept, imo, is because MR did not
respond to her calls/texts for the first couple of days, according to what she said at one time. And then there was so much tension between them, they stopped communicating w/each other. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne