CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I think happened, in terms of that situation, from what we have been told.

MR reportedly texted ER, around 4:30, right after finding out that Dylan never arrived at his friends home in Bayfield. He asked her if she had heard from their son. Then apparently, she called MR, and asked what was going on. She told him he needed to call and report him missing. He said he would do so.

After she hung up, she immediately called LE herself. The reason she said she did not know if MR actually called the Sheriffs Dept, imo, is because MR did not
respond to her calls/texts for the first couple of days, according to what she said at one time. And then there was so much tension between them, they stopped communicating w/each other. JMO

Could you post a link to that please, it's not what I remember reading. If you don't have one handy, that's okay. It's not that important to me. TIA

Dylan's birthday is 2/6/99

He needs to be home to celebrate. He needs to be home for Christmas to get his cool new phone from his mom. And he needs to be home to realize that there's ALOT of love in this world for him.

Is his birthday February 6 or June 2nd?
ER works at a college and has 2 sons, Cory and Dylan right? What position does she hold there?
Did she move to CS because of her job?
How many children does MR have? Does he have three sons?
Elaine Redwine kept her job and her career was flourishing so MR may have been jealous of her financial success and status in life and he set out to destroy all she had.

Elaine Redwine kept her job and her career was flourishing so MR may have been jealous of her financial success and status in life and he set out to destroy all she had.

Where have you heard that her career was flourishing? I thought she had lost her job in Durango and had to move.

thank you to everyone-ya'll are so welcoming and friendly!!! it is hard to find people like that now-a-days. maybe i am so into this case because mine and dylans initials are both DR. and then two of my brothers are CR.

anyway, i understand if LE doesn't want to give out any information, for privacy and so that they are able to build a case.. but imo even if they are trying to build a case against let's say.. MR then wouldn't it be smart to warn the community of an abductor EVEN IF they have evidence against MR or think that MR had something to do with DRs disappearance? This way, they can get the eyes of the community off of MR and maybe he will slip up? and if they find out that it wasn't MR- then the community has already been forewarned? that makes sense in my head, i hope i can get it into words and it make sense for ya'll.

but....
it is just not looking good for MR IN MY OPINION.
1. DRs cell phone not pinging past 8.
2. last text message to mom has scowl emoticon.
3. no evidence (released) that DR was in MRs house. (cereal bowl and nickelodeon could have been set up.. i feel as though the cereal bowl would have been cleaned up the 5 hours before MR went to friends house looking for DR)
4. the "out like a light" and then changing it to DR "i understand"
5. his mom saying he wanted to go see friends, he would have woken up.
6. the time frame, period. all that night and then next morning when he went to go do errands (even though the errands are accounted for, the 5 hours when he got back is not-- maybe to set up the cereal bowl or to double check on covering up evidence?)
7. the court records showing menacing and other charges/ CR beating up MR/ MR swinging on DR
8. if he was waiting on his dad to get home and he went fishing- why didnt he just go to the closest place- not 4 miles away? and why would he go by himself and not call a friend to see if either the parent could pick DR up or bring one of the friends to DR to fish.
9. MR saying what he was wearing, including specific shoes and hat-but yet he was supposedly sleeping and a sleeping DR most likely wouldnt be wearing shoes and a hat.
10. the whole fishing pole situation
11. why didn't DR ride the bicycle that was in MRs front yard to go "fishing" or to his friends house?
12. no using the internet or landline to let his friends know he was on his way there if cell phone had died/broken or letting someone know that his phone died/broke
13. ER openly admitting that she thought MR had something to do with it-- i feel as though a mother wouldnt say things like this if she didn't believe it.. why bring attention to someone if you didn't feel as though they were guilty? having the LE look into this will just waste time instead of time that could be spent searching for dylan.

i feel as though DR never made it to MR's house. That is why MR did not care if LE searched the house because there were no signs of foul play or anything BECAUSE DR never made it to the house.The only things that were in MRs house that LE could find were things MR WANTED LE to find..

these are all my opinions- and my stand on how i see everything...
i feel like no matter what the situation- 2 parents should come together for the sake of THEIR child...
sorry i posted so much. i just have so many thoughts. i hope this doesnt go against any rules- i am brand new and i do not think i have openly accused anyone, just put all of my thoughts on the line. whew.

I think it was to get his wife back in town and spend time with her looking for their son, together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen MR's comments about the 2 of them "coming together". My interpretation is that he wishes ER would stop airing his dirty laundry in public. I don't see any love lost between the 2 of them.
moo

Is his birthday February 6 or June 2nd?
ER works at a college and has 2 sons, Cory and Dylan right? What position does she hold there?
Did she move to CS because of her job?
How many children does MR have? Does he have three sons?

She took a new job in CS, she's director of Financial Aid or something like that. I thought MR had 4 sons, but it might be only 3. I've seen nothing anywhere saying he was jealous of her career or trying to destroy it; do you have a link to something that does? TIA

When someone's child has an accident, a normal person calls 911. So I am really having a hard time understanding how people come up with some of these "accidental" scenarios.

Normally I would agree, but who knows in this case; no one would be likely to believe him, as he seems to have a history of "menacing" etc.

Where have you heard that her career was flourishing? I thought she had lost her job in Durango and had to move.

Just curious - do you have a link for that?

Thank you.

Just curious - do you have a link for that?

Thank you.

It was mentioned in a thread but I can't find it. I have found references to layoffs at the college in Durango where she worked (Fort Lewis College) in the rough timeframe when she left.

She was Director of Financial Aid at Fort Lewis, and now is only Associate Director at a smaller (and private, versus public) college. (Her current employer is more prestigious though.)

I think she, like most of us, is taking what is available in this economy.

I think it's possible that MR is responsible for Dylan's disappearance in a heated moment, or even during an alcoholic black-out. I also think it's possible that Dylan was abducted while walking or hitchhiking. But I don't believe MR premeditated murdering his child prior to this visit, and went so far as to have his child present while he simultaneously prepared his kill kit and alibi in one fated shopping trip.

I do believe LE knows or suspects far, far more than they have revealed to the public. Most of all, I hope that Dylan will be found.
IMO
I absolutely get and understand the thoughts still of Dylan setting out on his own Monday morning to get to his friends and at that point met with foul play..at one pint that was my top theory of most likeliest..

But just as Joanne65 points out below the designated search for tomorrow just IMO clearly is representative of movements THAT ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO DYLAN'S SETTING OUT, WALKING, HITCHING, ETC ON MONDAY FROM DAD'S HOUSE..

Jmo, tho
The 240 is a back route from Durango to Vallecito, so tomorrow they must be searching for clues left on the Sunday night drive to MRs home.

Someone mentioned the other option that DR left on his own in the morning (and went missing or was hit or abducted along the way) and he would have headed to Bayfield, you'd think, where his friends are. They are not searching in that direction.

They are looking for clues as to what happened while he was with his father.
Yes, ITA..
Have been willing myself to not respond to this subject ... here goes anyway!
I have thought the same thing Confusion - having sex means a lot of different things to different people. I don't agree that whatever transpired was a wise, kind or even decent thing to do (if it in fact occurred - am taking those scrawled out reports with a grain of salt as they both sound ridiculous and vindictive) but it does sound like a lot of alcohol could have been involved (July 4 celebrations etc) and I imagine in the night as well.

Someone earlier mentioned the game of telephones? I assume that is similar to what we call "chinese whispers" where a message is whispered from person to person and ends up being very far removed from what was said originally? In the last few pages I have seen this happen while discussing the sex on the lawn incident - it became sex on the front lawn before my very eyes, which of course seems even worse and developed into "Who would have sex on their front lawn??", which progressed to "What kind of woman ...?" and even "Maybe she wasn't even willing ..." or words to that effect. I was actually waiting for rapist to be added to the evergrowing list ...

The fishing pole and phone discussions have been similar IMO. PaulR's tongue in cheek comment about duct tape and a shovel almost grew legs as well! I know people are very passionate about this case and desperately searching for info - I have a 13yo son myself and can't stop myself from checking in for news too. I have read every post and I know I don't want to have to keep going back to verify facts from posts threads ago, but it is easy for suggestion to take hold and become significant changes to what are the few solid facts available.

I have this problem that whenever I start typing a brief comment turns into an essay, so apologies for that! I hope you get my drift though. And yes, I don't want this to have anything to do with MR - I can see why there is still suspicion among many posters, but I also feel some huge stretches are being made. :moo:

Having said that I have been very wrong in my assessments of character before :( which has surprised me and made me feel a bit foolish in my own mind at least. I guess some of has have to be the ones who give others the benefit of the doubt hey? Thanks to all those who don't necessarily agree but let people with different opinions post without ridicule or a follow up interrogation.

BTW Confusion I think you have the patience of a saint :) :angel:

Also - is posting in caps considered shouting on this board? :escape:
Re: last statement whether or not this is related to my use of capitalism or not I might as well state what was for a very long time kept as a disclaimer in my siggy at the bottom of each and every one of my posts..

Yes, I do believe you will find somewhere in the rules/etiquette that using capitals in posts is often times construed as screaming..but all here have been extremely understandng with those of us who have stumbled into the tablet issue of not having such tools as bolding at our easy disposal..and yes, I do know there is a long way around in reaching the Bolding of words, phrases, and statements for emphasis(ie. All the typing out of brackets and various alphabets and symbols..lol)

But again, thankfully everyone, especially mods and of course all my fellow sleuthers and those I post alongside of have been extremely understanding as to the use of CAPITALISM OF LETTERS FOR EMPHASIS, SPECIFICITY, AND/OR CALLING ATTENTION TO,ETC...in place of being able to BOLD THOSE WORDS..

Again, for a long time this was permanently in my siggy as a disclaimer at the bottom of each and every post so as to ensure that any who may stumble upon one of my wordy, lengthy, long droning, run-on sentence filled posts..and they were unfamiliar with me or my intentions ..well the disclaimer simply explaining that CAPITALS WERE MERELY SUBSTITUTES FOR BOLDING..

Anyhoo, am just catching up on the last 100 posts so by the time I reach the end and am caught up..for all I know I may find that this issue is now decided as unacceptable..oh well..what ever will I do then??..lol..seeing as how I am so very expressive with emphasis laced posts galore..may just have to bow out..

Based on what? He claims his son disappeared into thin air while he running errands. Dylan isn't 3, he's 13 and therefore can be left home alone.

Bingo!!!!

MR alleges Dylan was fine and half-asleep when he left him at 7:30 Monday morning and leaving a
13-year-old boy at home alone at this time of the day isn't child negligence or child endangerment is it?

Nope. That was my point.

I've seen MR's comments about the 2 of them "coming together". My interpretation is that he wishes ER would stop airing his dirty laundry in public. I don't see any love lost between the 2 of them.
moo

No, not love loss, it's about control and his need to.

Normal people don't litigate for 7 years. One of them is dragging the other into court all the time. My money is on it being dad, evidenced by his lawyer visit the first full he he was supposed to have the son he supposedly fought so long and hard to see.

Just checking out the Find Missing Dylan Redwine fb page. A woman has posted claiming her son went to school with DR for years, and that he is totally into fishing. Also mentions that Bayfield middle school has fly fishing classes

Apologies if this was posted earlier - I didn't notice it if it was :)

Didn't Terri McClintock and Michael Rafferty stop and buy a hammer after they abducted Tori Stafford? IIRC, Michael and Tori stayed in the car while Terri went into the store.

And then there was the pregnant military member who was murdered and buried in her killer's backyard in the b-b-q pit. Her killer was caught on camera going into the hardware store to buy boards and stuff.

Was she with him in the store??

Could you post a link to that please, it's not what I remember reading. If you don't have one handy, that's okay. It's not that important to me. TIA

GRACE: Everyone, taking your calls is Dylan`s mother. Now, Ms. Redwine, was -- did there come a time when you learned that Dylan was missing? How did that happen?

REDWINE: Well, his dad texted me at around, oh, 4:30. Maybe it was closer to 5:00 on Monday. And I texted him back. You know, it was like, Well, we should call the sheriff. So I went ahead and I actually called the sheriff that day. I don`t know if Mark had called the sheriff that day, either, but I called the sheriff right after I got the text from Mark.

I went to my house, picked up a bag, grabbed my oldest son, Corey (ph), and we came to Durango.

GRACE: What were his words when the dad told you he couldn`t find Dylan?

REDWINE: He asked me if I had heard from Dylan. And I told him it was -- you know, it was discerning (sic) to me that I was, you know, six hours away, and he was asking me that question.

GRACE: And then you found out he hadn`t been seen. So did you actually call the police?

REDWINE: I did call the police. I don`t know if Mark did or not, but I did, as well. I called the Bayfield police.

GRACE: Have you had a hard time getting information out of the father?

REDWINE: Well, you know, I`ve tried reaching out to him. You know, we`ve texted -- he`s -- you know, he`s just not been -- we just haven`t worked together very well through all this. And like I said, I`ve really tried to reach out to him. But people react differently, I guess.

GRACE: What do you mean by that?

REDWINE: Well, I mean, you know, I just want to find my son. I mean, right now, that is my primary focus. And we need to get over anything that has occurred. We just need to find our son. And you know, unfortunately for Mark, he was the last person to see Dylan. So all the questions are going to come back to him, and he needs to, you know, try and understand what people are going through, what we`re going through, what Dylan`s brother is going through and help us find Dylan.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

The father reported his son missing that afternoon.

Elaine Redwine told ABC News she was having a difficult time getting in touch with her ex-husband about their son.

"He hasn't had any contact with us. (My older son) tried to get a hold of him by texting him, and he wouldn't respond," she said. "I just find it odd that at a time like this, he would be so evasive."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...dylan-redwine-points-finger-at-her-ex-husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108