CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means pending,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that searchers were asked to search 2 miles, 4 if they could. Does anyone know how many miles total they want to search? TIA

Originally Posted by DylansMom34 View Post
Does anyone know what a lis pendens is?

Well, I googled it and it appears to be a pending lawsuit..

That's very interesting. Who filed a lawsuit against who?

I don't know of any lawsuit. Was just defining lis pendens ... ?

I hope this falls within the ok to sleuth arena... there appears to have been some sort of lis pendens action from 2011 against MR's property by a company called RAC Restoration. I have no clue if it is still pending or if it was resolved

probably an unpaid bill from the kitchen fire.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8610496&postcount=875"]Outline[/ame]

mck16,
A slightly quicker way to link a post is to just right click on the number and click on "copy link location", then use that in the insert link.

If Dylan is alive at this point, there is really no way to "search" for him, as he certainly is not outside or in a ditch.

No one wants Dylan to be deceased; but it is not an unreasonable conclusion after nearly three weeks into a criminal investigation with few or no clues.

If Dylan is alive at this point, there is really no way to "search" for him, as he certainly is not outside or in a ditch.

No one wants Dylan to be deceased; but it is not an unreasonable conclusion after nearly three weeks into a criminal investigation with few or no clues.

And "wanting" him to be alive doesn't going to change the facts if he isn't.

I hope this falls within the ok to sleuth arena... there appears to have been some sort of lis pendens action from 2011 against MR's property by a company called RAC Restoration. I have no clue if it is still pending or if it was resolved

That could be for payment of the repairs to his kitchen after the fire in 2010. MOO

Do either of the parents have family within about a 25 mile range of Durango, Vallecito??

Yes, court papers filed by dad. Where is the supporting documentation? Police reports, victim statement? Etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine it is in other reports attached to the court papers.

Knowing how some mothers are though she probably denied it and covered for her son. Like one of my best friends has told me for years who is a family court Judge there will be more lying and covering up in divorce/custody cases than any other type of case.

Will there be a scanner thread for the searches tomorrow?

Will there be a scanner thread for the searches tomorrow?

There already is a scanner thread for Dylan in the parking lot, so all one has to do is listen and post. I may try to, if my speakers chose to work tomorrow.

Sorry this post lands at random and likely amidst discussion of another topic, but just had a few moments to check in and I once again watched the 9news video(linked numerous times throughout the last 2 threads.."family had violent history")..

Of note I did hear confirmation that there was in fact ANOTHER, ADDITIONAL COURT PROCEEDING AFTER MOM WAS AWARDED SOLE/PRIMARY CUSTODY.. I had discussed this in earlier threads only to be told that I was incorrect and that there was NO ADDITIONAL COURT PROCEEDINGS REGARDING COURT ORDERED VISITATION AFTER MOM WAS AWARDED CUSTODY IN SEPTEMBER..

We now have additional confirmation that this was indeed correct and that the court proceeding was just as recent as WITHIN DAYS OF THE COURT ORDERED VISITATION TO BEGIN AND AS WE KNOW ALSO MARKING WHEN DYLAN DISAPPEARED..(that most recent court hearing took place in November per 9news most recently obtained court docs)..

IMO my sole purpose for once again broaching this issue and now knowing there was an additional court proceeding as was discussed early on, but then dismissed due to being told it was not true..is that this goes to lending more credence to EXTREMELY RECENT, AND STILL ON GOING COURT BATTLED ISSUES WRT MARK AND HIS SITUATION WITH DYLAN SPECIFICALLY..

Just wanted to make note of the now confirmed correction regarding the most recent court proceeding that occurred within mere days of Dylan's court ordered visitation and his disappearance within hours of that first court ordered visitation after the court hearing.

All in all jmo except where otherwise stated.

There already is a scanner thread for Dylan in the parking lot, so all one has to do is listen and post. I may try to, if my speakers chose to work tomorrow.

I've looked at the scanner threads, but am curious about listening in. Is there information on that process posted somewhere on the website?

I've looked at the scanner threads, but am curious about listening in. Is there information on that process posted somewhere on the website?

Someone will post a link for listening.

The link to a scanner local to the area should be in the first post, or one of the first posts. I will take a look. (Yes, links are on first post on page 1)

As far as posting and listening, the main rule is never to post anything up here on Dylan's regular thread that is heard on the scanner; nothing on the scanner is considered confirmed, also could be misheard, mis-spoke, etc. Otherwise, anyone can listen in and post what they hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147