CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Elaine is about 14 years younger than MR, so him having 2 or 3 older boys is entirely possible. MOO

I'm not feeling that we have been given the AOK to sleuth Elaine, her fiance, any of Dylan's brothers. I'm gonna back out of this until we have clarification that it is ok to sleuth all these people.

(I don't think we are supposed to be investigating Mom's past...) JMO

What if it's linked to the current?
Goodness, if her ex prior to MR is now her current fiancé, that could drive a man crazy with wondering what all was going on while he was married to her!
Jmo

Another possibility: Shawn Hornbeck. Picked up by random UNregistered Sex Offender, kept alive. Wasn't found until 4 or 5 years later when assailant attempted a new victim (Ownby).

Do I believe this is common? No. But it's a possibility. And this case, if we are to believe there are an utter lack of clues, reminds me of that case.

But that is an extremely rare case. And as I recall, they did have an evidence of an abduction, such as his bike was found damaged by car.

Then where does Brandon fit in? He looks to be in his early teens. His mother's initials are BH and she has DR as her FB picture. I saw a photograph on the Find Dylan page of 3 boys, the one on the far left looks like Dylan and Corey.

So what??? That means nothing.

Well, it might mean nothing. Then again it might mean something huge!
We just can't be sure yet. But it certainly gets ones attention!

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I've been wondering if Dylan struck up a conversation w/ someone on the plane. Maybe, he mentioned where he lived, or the person on the plane told him he'd take him to party or whatever while he was in town.

So I miss a lot while I sleep (live in thailand) so I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. Thanks for the timeline..GREAT JOB!! I forgot to hit the thanks button. Hoping today's the day :please:

Well, it might mean nothing. Then again it might mean something huge!
We just can't be sure yet. But it certainly gets ones attention!

It has been established in MSM and discussed here at the time that both parents have referred to Dylan in past tense. I think it means nothing. Maybe others think they are in cahoots on Dylan's disappearance since both used the same tense.

Then where does Brandon fit in? He looks to be in his early teens. His mother's initials are BH and she has DR as her FB picture. I saw a photograph on the Find Dylan page of 3 boys, the one on the far left looks like Dylan and Corey.

I thought there was also a mark jr? Did I miss something?

this has probably been posted before but the Nancy Grace transcript and comments by Elaine Redwine confirm that even though cell reception wasn't good around MR's home that texts always came through.

Also, per Elaine Redwine it appears MR's 1st polygraph was inconclusive but he was asked to take a second one.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

So, it's very troubling to me that there are no texts by Dylan after 8pm...none/nada/zilch.

But that is an extremely rare case. And as I recall, they did have an evidence of an abduction, such as his bike was found damaged by car.

So is non-custodial parent disappearing their TEEN while staying behind and playing innocent, I.e. not flipping his lid and being overt in his actions.

I can think of far more stranger abductions than the latter, personally.

Again, not saying its highly likely, just that's it's another possibility. In what you quoted I said "Do I believe this is common? No."

Has that been confirmed to be her? If so that's really strange.

I know, it hit me immediately too that it was the name of her current boyfriend. If it's her, it's just bizarre or as many have said, a coincidence.

So what??? That means nothing.

I dont know why so much is made about that.

I think it is simple. They use past tense since the child is not with them at the present time, imo. Marlene Lamar and Ed Smart also have used past tensewhen their children first went missing and you are right........it means nothing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member