CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the report said - written by Mark - 7/4/08

While at his ______ house I was attacked and beaten then left for hours until I woke up and Corey admitted he was the one who beat me. A woman in the house several months ago Corey became violent with his ____ and tried to throw down a flight of stairs. ___ had numerous bruises and has admitted to me she can't control him and is afraid of him.

**I do not know what women/girl they are talking about - Mark did NOT say it was Elaine

the report written by Elaine on 7/4/08

Mark was having sex with a friend of ours in our yard under my window. Corey saw everything. Corey confronted mark. Mark got extremely beligerant as he was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son,
"D" reacted and hit Mark. He becomes extremely mean when drinking. Lets our 9 year old drive an ATV w/out him. The sheriff's office has spoken to him about this.

in 2005 mark wrote

2 years ago when living in Denver area she was bad about drinking and driving with kids. I removed the children from school because I was afraid she would pick them up drunk or after drinking.

reporter says - judge issued temp order for her to not be around kids while drinking or driving them ****I think for the next 2 years

This is what I transcribed...I may not be totally right but you get the picture and sorry if this has already been posted.

***transcribed from 9 new video of 12/6

BBM

Bumping this up. I'm on my phone and out shopping so I can't chase up the actual MSM link at the moment but this pretty much explains my previous post about ER's alleged drink driving with the kids and MR withdrew them from school for this reason ...

**I am in catch up mode so please forgive if these issues have long since already been thoroughly discussed**

I have an awful feeling that this case is now stalling out. I don't think they have any evidence to lead them in any way in particular and they are stuck. JMO
TBH my opinion is in between these two posts(above&below)..

While I very much want to believe that LE has the majority of the answers and their silence is indicative of their just getting their ducks in a row and holding out on putting their suspect status public with the intention on getting more info from him WRT Dylan's location..knowing that once they go public with their suspect status that it will bring to a screeching halt what little open line of communication that they have with MR..IMO its very obvious why they would not yet want to do this(ie.seeing as how they have yet to find Dylan)

MOO is that if LE were to make this move it IMO makes the chances of this case stalling out(as katy mentions in above post) soar tremendously.. IMO OBVIOUSLY NOT WHAT ANYONE WANTS ..

so, I do agree with Eileen(post below) about that LE definitely knows a whole helluva lot more than we do.. but the problem is the difference between KNOWING .. and .. PROVING..

It all comes down to the evidence and not only what evidence that LE at this point have..but IMO more importantly what evidence is there available, period to even be found and collected??.. how well covered, cleaned, and/or concealed are the tracks of the perp who has "disappeared" Dylan?.. what, if any certifiable..tangible evidence is there of the crimes that have been committed on Dylan?

we all know this is what it all comes down to in the end.. its not what LE/DA "know"...it only matters what that DA can "prove".. and that as we know is a whole helluva lot different than "knowing" Casey Anthony is a cold blooded killer with zero remorse..and it being "proved" to the Pinellas 12 that she is!

I think LE knows way more than they are letting on.

I think they were putting all of their resources into Search And Rescue because they thought he was lost in the woods or he fell into the lake while fishing. I think they were open to the possibility of it being a criminal case, but were leaning towards a lost or runaway kid. But as time passed they changed their focus and then they were a week behind.
IMO at the onset whether right or wrong its obvious this LE were working this case as a voluntary missing/runaway/hiding due to family issues type of situation..jmo.. which tho, I believe may have been harmful to the later changed criminal investigation, but nonetheless IMO that's exactly what they thought and believed it to be initially.

Family aren't the only people who are protected. My understanding is that you really can't sleuth anyone who hasn't been named a POI or suspect by LE. That would include family, but it would also include friends, neighbors, friends of family, coworkers/employers of family members, etc.

Maybe I've misunderstood the rules, but that's how I read them.
There is nothing hindering discussion of other possibilities of what happened to Dylan.. in discussing the other possibilities I'm not exactly sure how the necessity of "sleuthing" would in any way be even an issue that would somehow keep anyone from openly theorizing??

unless its mom, brother, or another specific family member then anyone and everyone can discuss any possibility imaginable ..

for example if one were of the opinion that a neighbor happened by the home that morning when Dylan was home alone and they believe the possibility that in some way Dylan was coerced to leave with them and from there it obviously turned sinister.. what is keeping such discussion from being put forth??

same goes for the possibility of an RSO or non-registered SO crossing paths with Dylqn at some point(ie. at airport, Walmart, etc and possibly followed them).. this coinciding with why LE is interested in video between Durango and dads home to see if possibly someone was following them.. and on and on the theory goes.. nothing stopping or hindering such discussions and theories being offered ...

the whole hitch hiking theory and how, when, what Dylan came to be abducted from his trying to hitch a ride... and on and on with the possibilities ..

I am not understanding what or how "sleuthing" or lack of being able to sleuth has any relevance with forward discussion of any theories anyone wants to offer and put forward.. what does mom, brothers, etc being off limits to offer up as possible scenarios of involvement in the disappearance have to do with SPEAKING OF THE MULTITUDE OF OTHER POSSIBILITIES THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED(we thoroughly , ad nauseum offered extremely detailed theories and possibilities OF ALL THESE OTHER PEREONS BESIDES MR in much earlier threads) So what would make it different now in HINDERING THESE TYPE THEORIES AND DISCUSSIONS NOW??

unless the entire issue is that mom,family, brothers is the actual possibilities that are wanting to be discussed(which I was NOT under the impression that anyone believed they are in any way involved)..but maybe I'm wrong and that is the belief and if so then its a moot point as there will be no such discussion...

BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE THEORIES AND THOROUGH, DETAILED DISCUSSION IS GAME AND NOT QUITE CERTAIN WHY ITS NOT BEING DISCUSSED BUT RATHER ONLY DISCUSSED ABOUT HOW SOME WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO DISCUSS?? :crazy:

Regarding the article with the quotes from Dylan's half brother. Sad that MR seems to be estranged from all of his sons. It sounds like even the half brother doesn't know what to think.

and this too for me is sad and concerning.. as vasportsmom mentioned in a post upthread its not the fact that there is an issue or two that is concerning.. each, in and of itself while yes, concerning it is not necessarily indicative of suspicion of involvement(tho, there are actually issues here that even in and of itself IS MORE THAN JUST CONCERNING) .. its the fact that there IS NOT just an issue or two, but rather a multitude of issues that together when looking at the picture as a whole become a whole lot more than just concerning.jmo.

Regarding specifically the half brother you above mention what immediately jumped off the page at me(and honestly still does every time I read the article) is the quote below:

"I'm trying to find out who my father is as I try to deal with the loss of a brother," he said.
http://news.gcu.edu/2012/12/search-continues-for-13-year-old-brother-of-gcu-enrollment-counselor/

BBM..I'm trying to figure out who my father is??.... IMO is extremely telling IMO especially that this is not just being said in any type private setting to a family member or friend In his discussing the difficult time he is presently dealing with..HE IS SAYING THIS TO THE WORLD ...and then IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED UP WITH IN THE EXACT SAME SENTENCE AND BREATH HE SAYS, "as I try to deal with the loss of my brother"...

This IMO is HUGE!...this IMO is extremely telling of this young man's struggle and how and what he sees that he's facing in dealing with.. I'll not go and on droning away on my thoughts about this(because believe me I could go on and on in detail of the questions that IMO this young man is presenting to the world about his very own father.jmo)...

I'll leave it at that ...as I said his words literally leapt off the page when I read them and is just yet another on the ever growing list of many issues concerning Mark Redwine and his youngest son's disappearance.

all jmo.

A temporary order in a divorce is a civil order, not criminal, so ER would not have any kind of criminal complaint against her as a result of the divorce unless somehow MR or Child Protective Services involved the police after the fact, or, obviously, if she was arrested while she actually had the kids in the car while drunk. It appears that there was no police involvement, but that MR made the accusations in family (civil) court during divorce proceedings. I haven't researched her criminal record so there may be a ticket out there for DWI.

Thank-you, and yes, that was my understanding of the situation as well, and why I was curious about the term "investigation" used by a couple posters.

The Groene siblings (Shasta/Dylan) - Elizabeth Smart - Jacob Wetterling - I'm sure there are MANY MANY other similar disappearances/abductions by strangers.

I asked this last night but can anyone think of a case where a child disappeared while with the NCP and that parent wasn't responsible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to know when ER married/started living with MH. I really think that is an important piece of the puzzle.

Saw a post on her FB page, I believe, about a phot used as background being from last year when she and Mike went someplace tropical (can't recall right now). I get the feeling that ER and Mike have been a couple for awhile. Doesn't mean MR didn't just find out, since he had so little contact with Dylan over the past few years (as ER has said, he did not use his visitation rights much).

With the search efforts intensifying, Nick said the most difficult part is the scrutiny involving his estranged father, with whom he had a fragmented childhood.

“I’m trying to find out who my father is as I try to deal with the loss of a brother,” he said.
========================================================

One of the reasons I find this very strange, is that Dad has described Dylan as being
'his whole world' and that seems odd, if you are estranged and distant from your other sons. jmo

My bio mom lost parental rights and did to know me most of my life. She is reportedly quite close with my half siblings, like she tried again and got it right this time =P

I thought it was stated that his phone was not used at all after Sunday night?

talking about landline- no MSM confirming use or non use of it. Just MSM concerning no contact w/D by friends or family.

I wonder if Dylan, too, would have been estranged from his father as soon as he was of age, given the chance.

This is probably discussed back several threads but what's one thing a kid (or adult) HAS to do in a 12hour time period? Bathroom. I can see a 13 year old boy maybe not unpacking toothbrush and toothpaste and would he even pack a hairbrush? But we've all gotta use the toilet.

I don't know how many bathrooms dad's house has- not listed on trulia or zillow, but would finger prints from September be clearly different than finger prints from Sunday/Monday in November, even 10 days later when they searched the house?

Especially if dad has another bathroom. And for the first few days after Dylan went missing iirc he said he was pretty much alone and without support until family came from out of town/state. Either way, it's not like we're talking about a public bathroom in Central Park with heavy traffic in and out.

JMO but I don't see dad as the kind of guy who was sitting around "grief cleaning" his bathroom with Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner to calm his nerves from Monday the 19th until the search warrant was executed, so I'd think any prints including Dylan's should be preserved and waiting to be lifted by the CSI's.

I assume you're talking about the possibility that there were NO prints of Dylan's in the house. That would be odd.
I have read that fingerprints can remain on certain places for a long time... years, if I read it correctly... unless that area is wiped down. So if they did find his prints in the bathroom, that really might not prove he was there that night or the next morning, since those prints could have been left from his visit in Sept.

talking about landline- no MSM confirming use or non use of it. Just MSM concerning no contact w/D by friends or family.

True, but LE surely knows if he used it, and they have made no alterations to their statements that he did not leave on his own/run away, etc.

Have just caught up and I too think the LE do not know where to go next with this.........one thing is for sure: Mum and dad have serious issues with each other!!!!! those poor boys caught in this crossfire.

Sometimes, those "poor boys" play one against the other.

(Not speaking directly of the Redwine children, but of others in the situation. The Redwine children may be different and not play one against the other.)

A temporary order in a divorce is a civil order, not criminal, so ER would not have any kind of criminal complaint against her as a result of the divorce unless somehow MR or Child Protective Services involved the police after the fact, or, obviously, if she was arrested while she actually had the kids in the car while drunk. It appears that there was no police involvement, but that MR made the accusations in family (civil) court during divorce proceedings. I haven't researched her criminal record so there may be a ticket out there for DWI.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history
at 1:32 the reporter states about the TRO granted to MR to prevent ER from drinking/driving with the kids in 2005.

In the printed article is that case and then moves to the 2 RO in July 2008 ... one ER against MR and the other MR against ER/CR in July. THOSE two were dismissed in Dec. 2008.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/0/SEARCH/Police-reveal-no-new-leads
Mark Redwine filed a restraining order against his son, Cory, and Elaine Redwine in July 2008. Elaine Redwine filed a restraining order against her ex-husband on the same date. Dylan was listed as a protected person in both orders. Both of the orders were dismissed in December 2008.

I asked this last night but can anyone think of a case where a child disappeared while with the NCP and that parent wasn't responsible?

Well, fwiw, I've asked about NCP disappearing their teen w/o flipping their lid and being overt about it- and nobody can think of a case with that scenario either.

I would love to know when ER married/started living with MH. I really think that is an important piece of the puzzle.

Married in El Paso County, Co. Nov 9, 1991. Bride listed as Elaine S. Hall.

When new prints build up on top of old prints do the old ones fade away?
Cant they find the newest print?

Married in El Paso County, Co. Nov 9, 1991. Bride listed as Elaine S. Hall.

way to go ransom.

i found it entirely odd that her surname prior to redwine is her current fiance's.

i also don't think it's relevant to the case. perhaps.

jmo. imo. moo. et cetera.

True, but LE surely knows if he used it, and they have made no alterations to their statements that he did not leave on his own/run away, etc.

they are talking abduction at the moment- and an "acquaintance" may be an issue. If LE surely knows anything else at this point- it would certainly be nice if they shared :banghead:

I just want to express my respect and appreciation for every poster on Dylan's thread. While many of us have varying degrees of agreement or disagreement or confusion (that would be me!), we still are here for Dylan. We care deeply and want answers.

I'm thankful we are all struggling through these things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel