Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the question I'd really like an answer to:

When is FruitTingles' title going to change from mummy to be to new mother? :rocker:

To REVIEW:

He was not nice, he is a manipulator, a con artist and an abuser.
Mark is NOT a nice person. I'll go to court and defend that statement. There is not enough time or space for me to say what all he did to me and my children.
I would trust her[ Elaine] with my grandchildren any time, any day, any where. But I sure as heck would not Mark to even know they exist.
He abused me, check the records, he abused our children, check the records. I have no doubt that Mark did something IMO.

But what I can tell you is that I have children, (yes they are adults) and grandchildren, that know this man more than any of you will ever know him. They are scared for Dylan, they hurt for Dylan and they worry about Dylan.

As an FYI, Mark and I just got done with court in about 2003 or 2004 and we divorced in 1989.

He is a smooth operator and knows how to work people, just be careful.

AND, from his next wife:

“I don’t think Mark treats him very well… I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like ‘if I can’t have him, nobody will,’” Elaine Redwine told ABC News.

She said she fears Mark may not have reacted well if Dylan, 13, said something his father did not agree with.

=====================================================

Personally, I believe his ex-wives.

I do too!

Okay, the question I'd really like an answer to:

When is FruitTingles' title going to change from mummy to be to new mother? :rocker:

I'm guessing it could be before the new year. FruitTingles have you worked out how you're going to let us all know when you've had bub? or are we going to have to wait days to find out?

Thank you all for your posts :) I tried walking tonight but didn't get far at all. I'm hanging in there and I can't stay away from here so I will definitely pop on to let everyone know when little miss has arrived! Hoping it is in the next few days (I've had enough), It would be even better if Dylan come home too. Always thinking of him!

AZGrandma, thank you for coming forward and telling your story, and putting yourself out there. I'm sure that wasn't an easy thing to do.

This case is the first one that drew me to post here. Dylan seems like such a sweet child. I hope and pray that he will come home safely. I want him home - I'm sure we all want him home, that is one thing I think everyone here agrees upon.

I've been on the fence, and I'm going to stay there for now. I am one who has looked at other possibilities all along. I can't change that now because there is still nothing definitive to show me that MR did something to Dylan that day.

Do I think it's possible he did? Of course I do, people do unspeakable things all the time, sadly. Even parents, as much as that thought pains me. But I can't accuse someone without some solid proof. That's just me, because of something that happened years ago. A young man in our community was the last person to see someone alive. His story had some minor inconsistencies. There wasn't enough to convict him, or even to arrest him. But some people in the area had him tried, convicted, and executed in their minds. Then a month later the police arrested someone else... someone totally unrelated to the young man in any way. Who ended up confessing to the murder. And you know what? Some people - people who had been convinced of the young man's guilt - still thought he was guilty of something, still treated him like he was a murderer. He ended up having to move across the country and start his life over where people didn't know him. He has a happy and successful life now, but he never comes back here. His family goes there to see him. And if you bring up that murder around here now, many years later, there are still people who think he "got away with it." Despite a confession and conviction of the real killer.

So for me, I can't and won't accuse someone lightly, on the basis of speculation and someone's character. That's just me, and because I've seen firsthand what that can do to someone.

Do I think MR is a wonderful person? No, because there is good reason to believe he has issues in his life. But do I think he had some hand in his son's disappearance? It's possible, and there are some things that are questionable, but I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt unless or until we get some good proof otherwise. I personally can't and won't get off the fence for less.

JMO as always.

Gosh dang it, I'm having so many pc troubles. If anyone can tell me how to get to recent and current threads, I would appreciate it.
I didn't see all the comments but I do want to be open to everyone.

I put myself out there tonight, I have everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain. It doesn't change my day one bit if you believe me or not, but ask yourself, why would I give you permission to look me up, to dig up the good/bad/ugly on myself, why would I give your my names if I had something to hide?

My whole entire point is to let you know that MR is not the calm, cool, collected person he shows you on tv. Look at his comments, thought out, rehearsed, condensending.

I have a couple of focuses here, find Dylan and this my primary focus. I spend hours upon hours reading everything I can hoping and waiting for something that might help us bring him home. My second focus is my children, they are innocent and they have children, they don't need to worry about people searching them on top of what they are currently going through. Thankfully the moderators requested that be stopped.

Earlier someone asked about him giving up the parental rights. That was a decision made by me, my husband at the time and my children. Mark accepted it. At that time my kids were going through some pretty intense counseling because of MR and dealings with him. It was an option I knew he would take so we offered it. I will add that to this day his attorney has not filed the paperwork with the courts to complete the process, the only part that was completed was the CSobligation was no longer there. My kids were never able to be adopted by the father that they know & love.

Abuse, yes it was there, more on me than on the kids. You have to keep in mind that an abused woman sees life in a light that others can't imagine, noone wants you, noone loves you, you are worthless, etc. etc. There is alienation from your family, so many different things work into the lifestyle, slowly and before you know it, it's a part of life and you don't realize it's wrong. I will say that when I left it was 100% for the safety and well being of my children, I wasn't strong but they made me strong.

Bash away if you would like. As I mentioned, I have nothing to gain. I have a wonderful and happy life. MR is my past and gladly kept there, it is this situation, Dylan missing, that has brought him to my present and I would give anything on Gods green earth to not have that.

Perhaps with some insight into who MR is/was then you can focus on important things like where Dylan is and how to bring him home. With blinders on, you only see down one road, now you have more roads to look at.

BBM~~~~

That came across to me in MR's video interview! Thank you.

azgrandma,

Welcome to Websleuths! It's so good to have you with us. I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. :hug:

:welcome4:

Wow, an interesting evening around here.
I'm not really sure what to say so I think
I'll sit back and see where the conversation
goes and what's allowed at this point.

I am at home at the moment, it's that frustrating on and off contractions and labour, waiting waiting waiting. :furious:

No one wants an early delivery but since today is MY birthday, that little baby of yours would be picking an excellent day! :)

My head is spinning. Can we agree to disagree and get back to a conversation that might be helpful in a more concrete way?

Question: Is there confirmation about MR and DR being at McDonald's? I assumed there was, as that has been presented as a fact.

We have confirmation Dylan was in Wal-Mart, and I'm assuming MR was confirmed as being there also.

How far out of town would it be if we took the last known location of MR and DR, and drew a circle of distance that could be covered by 8:00 p.m., which, IIRC, was the last known use or ping of Dylan's cell phone? Where would that put a traveler along all the roads leading out of Durango?

As far as Vallecito Lake goes, years ago in a lake near my home, a young man fell off his jet ski and drowned, and his body was not recovered for over a year. That lake was manmade, and trees, rocks, buried stuctures, etc., made underwater searching difficult. Areas by the dam of Vallecito Lake where the cadaver dogs alerted will not only be deep, but may have strange underwater terrain, as well.

You forgot to include when she was asked if Mark had ever hurt him, and she replied with something like, "Well no, but I don't think he knows him very well."
To be fair I don't think 'outsiders' (to include family and friends) ever truly understand the dynamics of familial bonds in the same way immediate family members do.

I don't know if Mark is/was abusive towards Dylan. I just don't know. But, when asked if my abusive ex hurt my children I would have to quantify not physically. He never struck them - but he stated almost daily they should be beaten and all the reasons why - which is in itself abuse. Among a great deal of belittling, name-calling, threatening, and coercing. Yet years ago, before a great deal of personal research and much counseling, I may well have answered the same.

Truthfully when seeking custody of my munchkins I knew far better than the court and attorneys what my ex was capable of - however, much of what I claimed, or feared, was looked upon as the rantings of a spiteful spouse. It may be easy to disregard what Elaine's said, or hasn't, as that - but there may well be more she hasn't stated, or even yet realized, and there may be a great deal of truth to all of it.

JMO and FWIW

I am at home at the moment, it's that frustrating on and off contractions and labour, waiting waiting waiting. :furious:

I had nightly contractions for 5 weeks before my son was born. They are annoying. Just stay as hydrated and relaxed as possible! :) Hang in there!

How do you get from crappy husband and crappy father to murderer??? That's what I want to know. How do we get there??

Is it ok for me to wait until LE arrests him and charges him with something before I jump on the "I hate Mark Redwine" bandwagon???

FTR: I never mentioned one thing about any of azgrandma's kids. Never sleuthed them, their names never came from my fingertips.

I just am not to the he murdered the kid yet. I got thrown a curve ball tonight like many people here did and I'm gonna have to think about this before I can get to that place. IMO

I feel the same way you do.

Yes, IMO, it's okay to wait until he is charged with something, until there is some proof that he did whatever he did. Or maybe until he's convicted in a court of law.

Being thrown a curve ball is a bit understated for how I feel though. That ball swung clean around and smacked me right in the face!! Dang curve balls!!

My head is spinning. Can we agree to disagree and get back to a conversation that might be helpful in a more concrete way?

Question: Is there confirmation about MR and DR being at McDonald's? I assumed there was, as that has been presented as a fact.

We have confirmation Dylan was in Wal-Mart, and I'm assuming MR was confirmed as being there also.

How far out of town would it be if we took the last known location of MR and DR, and drew a circle of distance that could be covered by 8:00 p.m., which, IIRC, was the last known use or ping of Dylan's cell phone? Where would that put a traveler along all the roads leading out of Durango?

As far as Vallecito Lake goes, years ago in a lake near my home, a young man fell off his jet ski and drowned, and his body was not recovered for over a year. That lake was manmade, and trees, rocks, buried stuctures, etc., made underwater searching difficult. Areas by the dam of Vallecito Lake where the cadaver dogs alerted will not only be deep, but may have strange underwater terrain, as well.

We saw a pic of Dylan in Walmart, my question is why didnt they show dad also?

Thank you so very much for those wonderful and kind words. The pain that my children are going through is nothing compared to what ER and CR are going through and they very well know and understand that. Our focus is Dylan, once he is home safe and sound then we can work on the other challenges being put before all of us, but for now, Dylan needs to be home, comfy and cozy in a bed and trying to figure out his Christmas gifts.

Sadly, you've confirmed for me everything I've felt about this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget lying on Nancy Grace on whether MR took the lie detector or not.

We don't know that as a fact. Nancy's guests frequently suffer from the blame game from either her staff not correctly informing her, or she spun info into something more sensational than it was and it backfired. I've seen this happen since the Trenton Duckett case.

We saw a pic of Dylan in Walmart, my question is why didnt they show dad also?

It is curious but when we go into a big store , we do ' divide and conquer' techniques. I send the kids to this area or that, especially if they want things they have to pick like a certain kind of shampoo or something. I'll say you go get ' your stuff' and I'll get groceries and meet you at check out in 10 minutes. I l loathe the store and want out as quick as possible.

I dont think it has anything to do with being a crappy husband or a crappy father what i believe it comes down to is anger. Some ppl cant controll their anger and it most times hurts ppl.
Its usually the wife or the GF but if that person is not around it goes out to the only person there. If alcohol is involved Its done with such rage they dont realize what they are doing till after the damage is already done.

All JMO

We don't know that as a fact. Nancy's guests frequently suffer from the blame game from either her staff not correctly informing her, or she spun info into something more sensational than it was and it backfired. I've seen this happen since the Trenton Duckett case.

NG needs to take an LDT ! :P
Yes Trenton :( I suppose there has never been
any more info on him ?

It is curious but when we go into a big store , we do ' divide and conquer' techniques. I send the kids to this area or that, especially if they want things they have to pick like a certain kind of shampoo or something. I'll say you go get ' your stuff' and I'll get groceries and meet you at check out in 10 minutes. I l loathe the store and want out as quick as possible.

But why didnt they show a pic of him?
Checking out?
Walking with his son?

Im sure they walked in together and probably out?
They are not showing him for a reason I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny