CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate coincidences and it is such a huge one, IMO, that Dylan vanishes the first day of a visit he may not have wanted to make, with a father he may not have had much of a bond with. It doesn't mean it couldn't have happened, of course, but gee whiz, bad luck.

Well then, I guess I would have to say there are about as many ex's that DON'T speak negatively about their children's NCP as there are that do. IMO, there is no reason not to listen to MR ex's. I sincerely doubt they would be making statements about MR character if Dylan wasn't missing...so that to me simply indicates how important they believe his history is to this child's safety.
I also haven't seen <modsnip> online today, so I think it's rather unfair to say she "won't elaborate" about further questions. Perhaps she is busy today? It is Christmas and she does have a family...

Busy?

She needs to be here every minute of every day to answer our questions. I demand it.

All in jest of course. :)

That's right IMO. It looks like all of his children were result of relationships and
used to control, probably during the marriages and the after. It appears it wasn't about the best interests of his children, but controlling and abusing the exes. I found it interesting that he kept his first wife in court for many many years. Then he kept his second wife in court for many years. I can't help but think this is about money and power.
Atty's aren't cheap either! And he engages them for many years!
Jmo

I wondered about his money too. How can he afford two attorneys and child support and maintain his living?

He has been paying for those attorneys and children forever. Years and years...who can afford that.

Yes there was that kitchen fire but I am sure any money received went to repair the home. His ex lived there and he moved to this home in V when they separated.

I wonder if this home in V is his families home he might have inheireted?

MOO

The problem is that I have a lot more fingers, and I don't like only being able to point with one of them. :banghead:

I feel ya Confusion. I'm not going to go back and look but I would bet that probably half of my posts are pointing toward or inquiring about someone other than MR . I do not have tunnel vision on him for sure. Let's face it , in any crime, the last person to see another person is the first and obvious choice. He has just done little to put himself in the clear in my book . Another thing we need to face is that the LE has had plenty of time to 'rule out' POI's or suspects or family members and they have not done so. And yes they have not called MR a suspect, but they have also not called Mickey Mouse a suspect and they did not go out of their way to say we are not calling Mickey Mouse a suspect, but they did this with MR .We have a pointing/ index finger on both hands. Use them wisely ! :)

No idea, but I'm not going to sleuth her. She may not be a "friend", I may have made an assumption there because it's been a while since I first ran into her (not literally).

It just gets curiouser and curiouser!!! :waitasec:

We are not supposed to talk about sending private messages on here...just do it, if you want to do it. JMO and all that, but it is TOS.

So is anyone sharing whatever it is some of you have read? If it was on a FB page, can't it be paraphrased and indicated to be a rumor?

We are not supposed to talk about sending private messages on here...just do it, if you want to do it. JMO and all that, but it is TOS.

So is anyone sharing whatever it is some of you have read? If it was on a FB page, can't it be paraphrased and indicated to be a rumor?

I had said it in the post that started the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Confusion
From what was said on that Prayer Vigil site, I think it was probably because they didn't believe he was in imminent danger at first. What LE had reportedly told her was that, because of where the scent dogs led them, it appeared that he may have met someone there (possibly or probably, I can't remember which it said) for a pre-arranged meeting. Their thoughts at that time were that he had run away, someone he knew took him and was hiding him out, or he had been abducted. The first two wouldn't have necessarily meant he was in immediate danger. MOO

She's the one I quoted in the post being referred to originally.

It is against TOS to quote facebook. Link and paraphrase only.

Also, facebook is considered rumor, not as an official source such as MSM, so nothing on there can be quoted as a fact.

I know, it's hard to keep straight and easy to slip. No hard feelings from me, just hoping to clarify!

:twocents:

I wondered about his money too. How can he afford two attorneys and child support and maintain his living?

He has been paying for those attorneys and children forever. Years and years...who can afford that.

Yes there was that kitchen fire but I am sure any money received went to repair the home. His ex lived there and he moved to this home in V when they separated.

MOO

Cough cough, the first ex states he was delinquent to the tune of 40k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is against TOS to quote facebook. Link and paraphrase only.

Also, facebook is considered rumor, not as an official source such as MSM, so nothing on there can be quoted as a fact.

I know, it's hard to keep straight and easy to slip. No hard feelings from me, just hoping to clarify!

:twocents:

Sheez! I didn't literally quote her. I had posted about something she said.

MOO
My gut is telling me he is not paying what he should in child support, but would rather pay for an atty to keep him out of jail and still be allowed to harass the ex. Meanwhile, she is not getting full child support and also has to pay for an atty.
Then she moves, gets full physical custody, making his child support to go up, she moves in her fiancé, who also is earning, and maybe won't even marry him until Dylan is 18. He feels screwed blued and tattooed, and made a fool of. He's never really cared about any of his boys, so he wants/needs to get out of this final legal obligation. He's tired, worn, depressed, enraged. Get Dylan. Never return him.
Just hypothetical, but makes sense. Imo

My gut is telling me he is not paying what he should in child support, but would rather pay for an atty to keep him out of jail and still be allowed to harass the ex. Meanwhile, she is not getting full child support and also has to pay for an atty.
Then she moves, gets full physical custody, making his child support to go up, she moves in her fiancé, who also is earning, and maybe won't even marry him until Dylan is 18. He feels screwed blued and tattooed, and made a fool of. He's never really cared about any of his boys, so he wants/needs to get out of this final legal obligation. He's tired, worn, depressed, enraged. Get Dylan. Never return him.
Just hypothetical, but makes sense. Imo

I think AZ Grandma said that their divorce also took many years, if I recall correctly? So he may have spent the better part of ten or more years on two divorces.

Cough cough, the first ex states he was delinquent to the tune of 40k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...I sure stand corrected. Where is my mind. Ok so he just pays attorneys fees and no child support. I guess that would make a big difference.

Priorities...don't you just love em!

MOO

I think AZ Grandma said that their divorce also took many years, if I recall correctly? So he may have spent the better part of ten or more years on two divorces.

How many years could it have taken? She divorced him in 1989 and he married ER in 1991.

I'm really glad I'm not as stupid as people here think I am! I posted that because someone asked why they didn't issue an Amber Alert for him.

I don't really understand your post, though I totally understand why there was no AA. LE felt Dylan ran away for the first few days. By the time they decided he had not, they had nothing to give out as far as an AA anyway.

IMO if LE issued AA's for every missing child it would wreck the system. So many kids vanish for a few hours and then are found. People would stop taking them seriously. JMO

Sheez! I didn't literally quote her. I had posted about something she said.

I was responding to your post in which you wrote:

"She's the one I quoted in the post being referred to originally."

Your words, not mine. No need to "Sheez!" me.:truce:

Everyone has to have a hobby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member